Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging (11942 Views)

Smartphone Charging Myth Busted / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by Olorunfemy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
mrbillz:
100% charged and still plugged. They will soon take light
So make I charge till them take am undecided
lol,exactly that's d point
Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by mrbillz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Olorunfemy:
lol,exactly that's d point
Naso my brother
Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by olawonder(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Phone should be upgraded every year or two anyway. Too much study

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by albacete(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
And who told you we wanna use our phone for 3 years?

Whether or whethant, battery go still quench. Just pray you don't quench before your battery. grin grin

If a battery has 1000 charge cycles and you deep charge every 48 hours, it means your battery will last for 6 years. That's fair enough.
Pity the phone manufacturers naa, why would you use your phone for six years?

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by KCode: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts & ideas on this thread. It helps.
Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by Psoul(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Pls Op go back to that your study again and do more research.

Do you know why your phone is called Smartphone? With smartphone, there's nothing like over charging. The phone is so smart that it knows when it needs no more current and switches itself off from charging even if you leaves the charger connected overnight, no more current will pass into the battery until there was a usage that will prompt charging to start again.
Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by abdulo4real: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Gary88:
i use itel with a 7000 mah battery if you dont charge it over night it will never get to 90% so op do your findings before you post
which of the itel product that have 7000mah capacity
Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by KCode: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Psoul:
Pls Op go back to that your study again and do more research.

Do you know why your phone is called Smartphone? With smartphone, there's nothing like over charging. The phone is so smart that it knows when it needs no more current and switches itself off from charging even if you leaves the charger connected overnight, no more current will pass into the battery until there was a usage that will prompt charging to start again.

Noted
Re: The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging by MarkWayne89: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
I have my main phone for more than two years and the battery life is the same as in the first day. I haven't paid that much attention to charging. It depends on the phone very much...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GET 5,000 card on MTN Daily with this cheat. / Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! / Top 5 Mobile Apps To Keep Your Kids Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.