Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] (19856 Views)

2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by paolokonqueror(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are Nigerians really the ultimate deciders?
CaptainFM1:

Zoning is a party thing. Nigerians are the ultimate decider.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by OlayemiTade(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
I have a question for everyone, is it a crime to declare your ambition? let them go for primary and stop zoning leadership and if he lose does that change anything, let the winner emerge and stop discriminating his ambition.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by CaptainFM1: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:

Well, the point is If Zoning is anything to go by, then all parties will feed candidates from the same zone all the time. That's why I said zoning is a party thing.

Have in mind that parties want to win too, so if an alteration to the supposedly sharing formula is the Magic.., they will abandon the zoning formula. We saw that in 2011. PDP opt for Jonathan, even when they know that the party's position as per zoning is to the North.

Zoning is not in Nigerian constitution. Its a political party thing.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by paolokonqueror(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
You have a point, of course Zoning is not in the Nigerian constitution but it does exist tho, at a level bigger than just the parties. PDP opting for GEJ was mainly cause he was the sitting president and in reality the 'South's time' wasn't even up yet cause he prematurely took over Yaradua's tenure

CaptainFM1:

Well, the point is If Zoning is anything to go by, then all parties will feed candidates from the same zone all the time. That's why I said zoning is a party thing.

Have in mind that parties want to win too, so if an alteration to the supposedly sharing formula is the Magic.., they will abandon the zoning formula. We saw that in 2011. PDP opt for Jonathan, even when they know that the party's position as per zoning is to the North.

Zoning is not in Nigerian constitution. Its a political party thing.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by NovusHomo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Control the food and you’ll control the people sad

Who feeds you, owns you.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Famoosky(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
These politicians sha..
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by tolulope855(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hotfreeze:

Imagine the nonsense you posted in your last paragraph. You think everyone has an inherent inferiority complex like you? Go and take several seats and keep your mediocre opinions to yourself.

I'm from Ogun State and while as sitting President, we were the worst critics of Obasabjo's government. In fact, the first place OBJ was in Olabisi Onabanjo University. We constantly strove for better governance and today, Ogun State is doing 500% better than Ekiti state.

To each his own. Keep defending a mediocre ponmo cutter while my Governor cuts tapes to commission projects.

Oh well.... To you I have an inherent inferiority complex and I'm a mediocre. And wait please, did you just compare Ekiti State and Ogun State? Now I really know you are vast in knowledge, and an astute brainiac!! Keep it up sire!

And as a mediocre who needs more schooling, I'll choose to pass.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
omogin:

Magu will die for nothing
only in this part of the world u see clowns leadin us...it's a pity
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
zoning shd be party issue moreover dos shouting restructuring shd know that it includes pple having the right to attain any heights in any part of d country....zoning is bullshit
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by marv1: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Typically local and primitive people. Hungry for #200. What is the sense in this when the party has declared that the flag bearer must be from the north. These people dont even have light to watch on tv or listen on radio what goes on outside ekiti state. But whatever fayose tells them they believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki / "Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.