Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,369 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency (16285 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by transient123(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2017
And his in-law/comrade/party member KANU of Biafra Pdp wing insulted other ethnic nationalities to his chagrin.

Age isn't about intelligence to this diarrhoea mouth agbero.

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Kamoryemi2580(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
Names like FFK,fayose,omisore,bode George,obanikoro,kasamu and co shouldn't be allowed to font for any party whose aim is to take over Aso rock, their faces spell corruption, fucking liability for PDP...... FFK is always on crack. #confirmed from a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Legal clown, question for your drug induced brain:
How did u ensure the protection of yoloba interests when u worked for Jonathan......by looting as Minister of aviation abi? angry
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by HunterofPigs: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
EvangD:
yoruba ke, did they even hav any political identity? They are prof. Saboteur since 1960. They are pendulum, only good at sweeming toward north or south, on their own they can do nothing. People that only play politice of favouritism.

Have you ever wondered why a national party NCNC founded by a Yoruba man (Herbert Macaulay) in 1944 and transferred to Nnamdi Azikiwe an Ibo man suddenly metamorphosised into a full blown ibo party within 2 years? It's called tribalism. There's no tribe in Nigeria without elements of tribalism. But the ibos dwarf them all. They are born haters, tribalism is wired in their DNA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
emmasege:
I'll disagree with FFK on this. Did PDP treat us with respect before they won the presidency in 1999 despite the fact that we voted massively for Olu False. While we concentrated on our small colony of AD, PDP simply extended their drag net from the north to the south east and south south.

We need not overrate ourselves. The north only needs an understanding of at least one of the three southern zones to retain the seat in 2019. Until the entire south start speaking the same political language and stop the bitter and age long rivalry between the Igbos and Yorubas, the North will always lord it over us.

The case of 1998 was quite different . We are still working & appraising the attacks on the personality of Obj before the PDP primary of 1999 by the Alex Ekwueme group & the attacks of PDP on Buhari (APC) before the presidential election. That primary was something else. The attack on Obj was historical & monumental. The North had chosen Obj & it was the military.
The north did spread any dragnet to east or South South, those people have no choice as at that time even till today, they have no choice. Remember, that election was between Falae & Obj, the North zoned to west because of MKO . Without God through Obj, GEJ would not have been president.

This time around, the North will be very careful. The Yorubas will also be very careful .Politically, after the death of Abiola, the god of Nigeria is just looking gradually at their northern side, may be with various crying of Abba Father, mercy not vengeance. I rejoice with PMB on his recovery. Those wishing him death may not enjoy Nigeria.

I will be very reserve with word. FFK may be right. He was with GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
MasterKim:
Sure na.
Datz why ipob re using style to drag us into dere mata.
Any small tin dey will start shouting afonja, or asking us when we want to leave.
If we tell dem to leave us alone, dey will start shouting cowards, fulani slaves. Funny people.
Instead of saying, "our superior country men, the Yorubas, help us, support us, they re busy whining like a donkey.
if aboki slap Igbo, his brodas will be shouting afonja.

sometimes a mad man will say something that makes sense
and the coward weeps

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by ogbeniolola: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Do you mean any party that does respect and Fayose?
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
ibe123:
and the coward weeps

Don't mind them. Those cowards carrying coffin painted with Nigeria colour to UK embassy in Austria blackmailing Nigeria government. They have nailed their ambition in Nigeria to coffin

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by kayo80(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Penalty82:

Even Fayose knows that he's going nowhere, what's pushing him is what he's yet to tell Nigerians.

He knows EFFC is coming for his Asss soon after his time as Governor expires, and he wants it to appear as if they are coming for him because he is trying to dethrone Buhari.

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Ghokes(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
FKK you geh sense like this
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by nairanaira12: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:
A subtle jab at PDP for their stance against Fayose declaration.

This thing called FFK will use religion, ethnicity and tribe to his political advantage whenever it's convenient to do so. He hasn't learned a lesson with PDP's last election loss.

Fool.

This us the same strategy used by APC
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by jrusky(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please may I used this moment to tell non igbo on this particular thread to stop responding to any igbo comment on this particular post because I have read through comment from.page 0 to 2 the people talking much or arguieing stupidly or turned to insult are al igbo l IPOOH who I had note their username down my question is but *I thought you IPOOH said you are no Nigeria so why talking as per Nigeria politics or attacking FFK and the Yoruba*?

If you are IPOOH keep off Nigeria mention let the real peace loving igbo talks and NOT you boloks
a r s e holes called IPOOH.

If FFK said so fine by him that is what he belief so whoever belief in his or her tribe too to tell his or her story simple as that. All I know is either anyone belief it or not you can not become president in Nigeria and say Yoruba should go to hell it can not eork take it or burst it.

IPOOH keep off Nigeria mention and wait till your run away Lord coward return then we shall hear your silly talk again but for now you are dead morally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
jrusky:
Please may I used this moment to tell non igbo on this particular thread to stop responding to any igbo comment on this particular post because I have read through comment from.page 0 to 2 the people talking much or arguieing stupidly or turned to insult are all IPOOH who I had note their username down my question is but *I thought you IPOOH said you are no Nigeria so why talking as per Nigeria politics or attacking FFK and the Yoruba?

Don't mind them, they are racists. Any thread on Obj, Soyinka & even a northerner Aliko Dangote , you will see them posting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Biodun1929(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Have you ever wondered why a national party NCNC founded by a Yoruba man (Herbert Macaulay) in 1944 and transferred to Nnamdi Azikiwe an Ibo man suddenly metamorphosised into a full blown ibo party within 2 years? It's called tribalism. There's no tribe in Nigeria without elements of tribalism. But the ibos dwarf them all. They are born haters, tribalism is wired in their DNA.

Gbam!!! You have said it all. Those guys never stop to wonder why they are the only tribe in Nigeria that are always having problems with every other tribe. They are a selfish and self centered people. And their superiority complex is sickening. Like Jay Z said, if you feel everybody's mad, then you are the one that is insane. This applies to the ipop people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Sirheny007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
MasterKim:
Sure na.
Datz why ipob re using style to drag us into dere mata.
Any small tin dey will start shouting afonja, or asking us when we want to leave.
If we tell dem to leave us alone, dey will start shouting cowards, fulani slaves. Funny people.
Instead of saying, "[s]our superior country men, the Yorubas, help us, support us[/s], they re busy whining like a donkey.
if aboki slap Igbo, his brodas will be shouting afonja.

sometimes a mad man will say something that makes sense

Are you crazy?? Are you high on something?
where were the Yoruba when Biafra waged a full war for 2 and half years against the Nigerian Army?
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Biodun1929:

Gbam!!! You have said it all. Those guys never stop to wonder why they are the only tribe in Nigeria that are always having problems with every other tribe. They are a selfish and self centered people. And their superiority complex is sickening. Like Jay Z said, if you feel everybody's mad, then you are the one that is insane. This applies to the ipop people.

You are correct but not all igbo are hateful I'm among those that dislike hating people I'm not seen myself as igbo I only see myself as human created by God so naturally I love humanity and have no reason under the heaven to hate people or someone that has not wrong me in anyway.

I love my country and I love my fellow citizen because I have no hate in my blood they are the ones dying of hate and not me.

Follow all my post you will see my real person but for Kanu and IPOOH they disgust me like dog pooh. To be honest I'm sick of my people. I have friends in almost all tribes in this country and we have be friends for a very long time with no problem my 3 best and childhood friends are Yorub,Edo and Warri to be honest I'm more happier with them than my own people who see all other tribe as nobody.

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Sirheny007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
HunterofPigs:

You don't know why?? shocked
did you say Tribalism?
The North Had just NPC, The East had NCNC what about the Yorubas? Yes they merged with the east in order to beat the NPC but tell me,
Were the Yorubas united under one party then? and you ask why
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Biodun1929(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
jrusky:

You are correct but not all igbo are hateful I'm among those that dislike hating people I'm not seen myself as igbo I only see myself as human created by God so naturally I love humanity and have no reason under the heaven to hate people or someone that has not wrong me in anyway.

I love my country and I love my fellow citizen because I have no hate in my blood they are the ones dying of hate and not me.

Follow all my post you will see my real person but for Kanu and IPOOH they disgust me like dog pooh. To be honest I'm sick of my people. I have friends in almost all tribes in this country and we have be friends for a very long time with no problem my 3 best and childhood friends are Yorub,Edo and Warri to be honest I'm more happier with them than my own people who see all other tribe as nobody.

Yes, true. Not all Igbos, that's why i said Ipop people.
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by FriendNG: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:
stop fooling yourself old fool.

Just because of what happened in 2015, that doesn't make it a prophecy that we must obey.

Let me give you an assignment. Carry your calculator and - the SW votes, Buhari still win the election.

Except that the he requires that 25%
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Cinkq: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Let me give you an assignment. Carry your calculator and - the SW votes, Buhari still win the election.

let me also give you an assignment. Subtract all the votes yorubas gave buhari and add to the votes jonathan got.

Who wins?
Even buhari said there is no way he/apc could have won the 2015 election withou Tinubu /yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by fk001(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Leave them, they always think that Buhari owe them, and he must do as they say.

Anyway FFK opinion is irrelevant, he is just being a hater that he is.
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by bakynes(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sirheny007:

You don't know why?? shocked
did you say Tribalism?
The North Had just NPC, The East had NCNC what about the Yorubas? Yes they merged with the east in order to beat the NPC but tell me,
Were the Yorubas united under one party then? and you ask why

Mumu Igbos had no party founded by them then, The NCNC was founded by a Yoruba man called Albert MacCauley handed to Azikiwe after his death and who told you Yorubas had no party, what of AG founded by Chief Awolowo. The Yorubas never formed alliance with the NPC it was Azikiwe the leader of NCNC that aligned with NPC to win the election.

You just spilling thrash out of nowhere better go and find something else to do if you don't know history.

2 Likes

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Unik3030: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
fakeprophet:
the best thing that will happen in this country is the coming together of Igbos and Yorubas,sharing same goals and political interest together.

disunity among these two ethnicity is the reason why this herdsmen have being dominating the political space of this country....

hausa-fulani must be strip of political relevancies and push them to where They rightly belong.....

that middle belt guy was here.....
yoruba n igbo will run things together provided the igbos can reduce there pride n believe we are all human. if they keep seeing themselves as superior to all tribes, Yoruba's will prefer to pitch there tenth with an Hausa man always
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Oblang(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
kayo80:

He knows EFFC is coming for his Asss soon after his time as Governor expires, and he wants it to appear as if they are coming for him because he is trying to dethrone Buhari.

U are smart..no hiding place for him..

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Sirheny007(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
bakynes:

Mumu Igbos had no party founded by them then,[s] The NCNC was founded by a Yoruba man called Albert MacCauley handed to Azikiwe[/s] after his death and who told you Yorubas had no party, what of AG founded by Chief Awolowo. The Yorubas never formed alliance with the NPC it was Azikiwe the leader of NCNC that aligned with NPC to win the election. grin grin

You just spilling thrash out of nowhere better go and find something else to do if you don't know history.

Did you have to show off your stupidity?
I never denied the fact that Herbert (Which you spelled as Albert) Macaulay founded NCNC and handed it over to Azikiwe.
Did i say the Yorubas had no party? undecided lol The Yorubas were never united under a party as opposed to the North and East. They West had 2 parties!

The NCNC had to merge with the NPC because of the political disunity among the Yorubas then.

Btw, you should do a research and find out why the NCNC which was founded by a Yoruba turned out to be an Igbo party grin
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by totorimi: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
The right word should be any party that does not use the Yorubas and not respect.
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by TimeMod1: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Still waiting for you to answer cinkq's question, abi your calculator don lost? Lol
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by MasterKim: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sirheny007:

Are you crazy?? Are you high on something?
where were the Yoruba when Biafra waged a full war for 2 and half years against the Nigerian Army?
And what's the outcome?

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Johnnyessence:
"Any political party that does not treat the Yoruba people with the respect they deserve will lose the Presidency in 2019"-FFK says. As he shared on his twitter page.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/any-political-party-that-does-not-treat.html

Hehehe he you no dey talk about your fearless brother nnamdi kanu the lion again? You don latch unto fayose presidential campaign so you can destroy it before it even starts just the same way you destroyed every single thing your evil hands touched.
Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ipob bush babies right now.

Confused as always.

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by TimeMod1: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sirheny007:

Did you have to show off your stupidity?
I never denied the fact that Herbert (Which you spelled as Albert) Macaulay founded NCNC and handed it over to Azikiwe.
Did i say the Yorubas had no party? undecided lol The Yorubas were never united under a party as opposed to the North and East. They West had 2 parties!

The NCNC had to merge with the NPC because of the political disunity among the Yorubas then.

Btw, you should do a research and find out why the NCNC which was founded by a Yoruba turned out to be an Igbo party grin

What sorta rubbish is this one saying?. I bet you don't know how a government is formed in a parliamentary system. bakynes abeg ignore this kid, he knows nothing jare.

Besides, I'm interested in knowing how NCNC became an Igbo party. Kindly inform us.

1 Like

Re: FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency by JoshMedia: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow
Nigeria is moving to the next level in tribalism cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Fresh Plot To Invade National Assembly Thickens,150 Delta Youths Moved To Abuja / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.