Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte (2176 Views)

Where To Buy Sat, Toefl, Ielts, Gre, Gmat, And Act Books In Nigeria / Between GMAT And GRE, Which Is Easier To Pass? / Differences Between The Gmat And Gre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by horlabowale(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
amidafrica:

Kindly go to Ets website and create your profile on TOEFL and after you have successfully created your profile send your details to the above email address as thus :

Username: blahblah
Password: blahblah
Location ( preferred state to write the test) : blahblah
Date: (preferred date you want to write the test) blahblah

Note : 1)Your profile can not be used or impersonated by 3rd party 2) International Passport is essential on the test day. If you don't have please specify so that the voucher won't be wasted
I have already forward my details to you and thank God I just got my IP last month
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by horlabowale(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Oh my goodness! So I have got the voucher since last week but I just checked my inbox this morning. Thanks bro and may God bless you grin grin grin
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by personal59: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2017
amidafrica:

The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is used to measure English language proficiency.
The TOEFL iBT test, administered by means of the Internet, is an important piece of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the ETS TOEFL Program gives tools and guides to help you get ready for the test and improve your English-language skills.
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and comprehend English at the university level. What’s more, it evaluates how well you combine your listening, talking and composing aptitudes to perform scholarly undertakings. It is an incorporated test that consolidates up to three diverse relational abilities in testing students’ English language capability.

A large number of people, particularly student from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to show their English-language proficiency. Various people have taken the TOEFL test under the categories below:

*Students planning to study at an advanced educational institution
*English-language learning program admission and exit
*Scholarstic and certification candidates
*English-language learners who need to keep track of their progress.
*Students and workers applying for visas/resident permit
More than 8,500, agencies and different institutions in more than 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. It is the most accepted English language proficiency in the world.
Your test scores will be considered together with other information you provided to the institution to figure out whether you have the appropriate academic and language background to be admitted to a standard or modified program of study. Often your field of study and whether you are applying as a graduate or undergrad student will determine what scores you need.

Every institution that uses TOEFL scores sets its own minimum level of acceptable performance. These minimum scores vary from one institution to another, depending on factors, for example, the applicant field of study, the level of study (undergrad or graduate), whether the candidate will be a teaching associate, and whether the foundation offers English as a Second Language support for its students.
Thirty (30) points are distributed for each of the four sections of the TOEFL iBT. The highest point you can is 120 scores.
The TOEFL test is taken during the entire year, especially on weekends. There are few approved TOEFL test centers presently controlling the TOEFL iBT test in Nigeria. As a result of the high demand for the test, seats get quickly filled up, so students are advised to register ahead of time, so that you can get your ideal test dates and center.
Test takers in Nigeria will need a valid international passport as an identification.

Six weeks of intensive training is enough for the test

TOEFL available centres in Nigeria

Abuja
Lagos
Port Harcourt
Owerri
Asaba
Jos

Ets charged $180 for TOEFL services. Mostly educational centers in the country schedule the test within the range of 45~65k.

Check my signature for my whatsapp numbers

thank you, check ur mail
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2017
Promo is very hot at the moment. Register Now to secure your future
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Create your profile on ets and drop your details as follows

Username : ggggg
Password : vvvvv
Date : vbv
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good evening
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good Evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Universities In Computer Science Research - SCOPUS / Who Knows How To Apply For Poly Ibadan Dpp Form For Existing Applicant / Neco 2020 Ssce Coordination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.