Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (25376 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Those peeps are clowns
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Antara0503:
for their pocket.who them epp?

Guy, den dey epp denseffs.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by 12large1: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
People just like talking nonsense. The guys are A list artist one of the best ever musicians nigeria has produced. How much can they possibly gain from doing publicity stunt? They do not need publicity stunt to sell music. It's obvious that something is wrong in that house. There's no publicity stunt that will make you tell your brother to bring his coffin the next time his visiting.

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by RZArecta(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who cares
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
orijintv:
Baba Keke just bleeped up! How on earth would anyone believe that this psquare feud is fake? With the kind name wey they get for industry you expect them to do all this childish publicity stunt to make sales? Nah Nah, Dey've gone past that level. This feud has been going on for years i guess, i'm sure both parties couldnt just take it anymore. I wish them the very best and i do hope and pray that they come bak together.

#PSquare For Life

Keke is an authority in the Naija music industry.

He's one of the guys on whose good side you gotta be to blow (if the radio no play ur jams, e don be for ur dreams o).

He and few others made most of these guys strutting upandan. He knows Psquare and Jude personally.

He's gotta know what he's saying.

Time will tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by sauceEEP(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
P'square should ask skiibii how far...
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by DanielsParker(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
okay..
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Kyllahmc(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Veteran broadcaster, Kenny Ogungbe has dismissed the latest brouhaha between Africa’s favourite twins, Psquare Peter and Paul Okoye as a publicity stunt.

You recall Peter and Paul Okoye have been trending all week after Peter announced they were parting ways and a video of the twins fighting each other went viral.

Speaking on his Kennis Music Radio last Wednesday, Kenny Ogungbe popularly known as Baba Keke, said the latest Okoye family feud is nothing but mere publicity stunt.

“I am sure they have a massive show coming up in December and they are using this as a publicity stunt. They have over 100 songs and people who called us on the radio within 15 minutes, requested for about 29 of their songs.

“If you are breaking up after recording about 100 songs, will you break up to record another big song as a solo artiste? At what age? How many songs are they going to release that would be up to what they have released already? At what age do they want to do that when people are interested in listening to songs released by younger artistes?

Quote me anywhere that I said it is a game. In the video that was released online, Paul said it was a shame to Peter. It is a game (laughs). Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kenny-ogungbe-says-p-square-fight-shameless-publicity-stunt/
you are smart!
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by ruffDiamond: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin I talk am check my post of em !it's all nothing but public stunt ! Attempt at revamping their mismanaged and battered image shocked nonsense ..it's over ,,stingy marafuckas help no one and nothing to offer the world...
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by ehison007: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Would you like to make extra cash with your knowledge? Join this active online quiz competition via- http://powerbrains.com.ng . UP TO 100,OOO NAIRA TO BE WON
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by JamesReacher(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Keke is an authority in the Naija music industry.

He's one of the guys on whose good side you gotta be to blow (if the radio no play ur jams, e don be for ur dreams o).

He and few others made most of these guys strutting upandan. He knows Psquare and Jude personally.

He's gotta know what he's saying.

Time will tell.
If he knows them personally as you state, shouldn't he be on their side?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by JamesReacher(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
sauceEEP:
P'square should ask skiibii how far...
Skiibi is lazy
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by NSK4U(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
ok.....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
JamesReacher:
If he knows them personally as you state, shouldn't he be on their side?

Well, he won't if he knows what they're doing and doesn't approve.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Greenthumb(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Naija music industry, anything is possible. Is it not the industry that someone faked his death to promote a single? I'm with baba keke on this one, the whole bruhaha could just be a publicity stunt.

But who cares, got better things to worry about sef, I no even get light
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by valemtech(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kool

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by valemtech(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good one

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by talk2percy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
This part two won't end well for them...it will affect them negatively.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by chukzyfcbb: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Baba Keke is one of the pioneers in our music industry. So his opinion shouldn't be taken lightly.
Meanwhile if you guys who claim to be psquare fans have observed carefully over the years. You will discover that psquare albums or hot tracks usually drop around September October. They have been doing this constantly every year, so that the shows in December would be LIT.

This year they may have decided to follow this route of faking a beef to gather momentum like they had done in times past. If you remember way back tracks like "Do-me" it was release during the ember month, or songs like "Personally".
Na their format be that....

If in the end , the feud was real then the Psquare brothers would remember the effects of once Crying wolf.

Meanwhile.......

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mr. Keke ! Paul says shame on you!!
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Keke you are very experienced in the game. You can perceive a foul play when you see one
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by dometome: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
I didn't pay any attention to their nonsense because I knew it is all in an effort to remain relevant!
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by scobaba: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
What is ds fat one talking about. P square met him and D1 in 1999, they said No jos boys cant blow in Lagos... After all Zaki Adze dint blow. 5 years later, square record got bigger than Kennis Music... Oga kenny is still hurt.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by BluntBoy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
12large1:
People just like talking nonsense. The guys are A list artist one of the best ever musicians nigeria has produced. How much can they possibly gain from doing publicity stunt? They do not need publicity stunt to sell music. It's obvious that something is wrong in that house. There's no publicity stunt that will make you tell your brother to bring his coffin the next time his visiting.

Seems like you just came back from Mars. Are there rules guiding publicity stunts?

People go to the extent of faking their deaths or releasing their sextapes into the internet.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by lebete3000: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Veteran broadcaster, Kenny Ogungbe has dismissed the latest brouhaha between Africa’s favourite twins, Psquare Peter and Paul Okoye as a publicity stunt.

You recall Peter and Paul Okoye have been trending all week after Peter announced they were parting ways and a video of the twins fighting each other went viral.

Speaking on his Kennis Music Radio last Wednesday, Kenny Ogungbe popularly known as Baba Keke, said the latest Okoye family feud is nothing but mere publicity stunt.

“I am sure they have a massive show coming up in December and they are using this as a publicity stunt. They have over 100 songs and people who called us on the radio within 15 minutes, requested for about 29 of their songs.

“If you are breaking up after recording about 100 songs, will you break up to record another big song as a solo artiste? At what age? How many songs are they going to release that would be up to what they have released already? At what age do they want to do that when people are interested in listening to songs released by younger artistes?

Quote me anywhere that I said it is a game. In the video that was released online, Paul said it was a shame to Peter. It is a game (laughs). Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kenny-ogungbe-says-p-square-fight-shameless-publicity-stunt/

Seeking relevance for your old school washed out irrelevant ass...

Izzit your publicity?

Ugly baloon.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by BluntBoy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
12large1:

Even artistes bigger than Psquare still do publicity stunts once in a while especially when they are preparing to release a single or an album.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
[ cryquote author=FlirtyKaren post=60963632]Veteran broadcaster, Kenny Ogungbe has dismissed the latest brouhaha between Africa’s favourite twins, Psquare Peter and Paul Okoye as a publicity stunt.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kenny-ogungbe-says-p-square-fight-shameless-publicity-stunt/[/quote]
Looks like they are now promoting MMM u can see that on their caps
shocked
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by ofiko123(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
what is all these??
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by enemyofprogress: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
For taking us for granted,may God not bring them together again
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by CaptainFM1: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Benite:
You are wrong Mr Ogungbe its not shameless but Shameful!

Asin Peter, Paul says you are a shameful!

Asin (Rat) or "As in" ?

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by isaac7819(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ipob and breaking up sha ! grin wait make I break in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos / IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him / Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.