Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (25374 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Babyurgly1(f): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Kobicove:
What I want to know is - How does P-Square's fight affect the price of garri in the market? undecided
it has no effect on price of garri nw but it will soon affect it. Reason:
Wen people wey dey carry psquare matter on their head like plaintain chips forget to buy garri to chop, d garri sellers will sense bad market and bring down d price a bit.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by EdDave(m): 1:23am On Oct 01, 2017
orijintv:
Baba Keke just bleeped up! How on earth would anyone believe that this psquare feud is fake? With the kind name wey they get for industry you expect them to do all this childish publicity stunt to make sales? Nah Nah, Dey've gone past that level. This feud has been going on for years i guess, i'm sure both parties couldnt just take it anymore. I wish them the very best and i do hope and pray that they come bak together.

#PSquare For Life
They have done it times without number. Boost their renewal tracks every time.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Kiakia(m): 1:41am On Oct 01, 2017
We know all along that the whole brouhaha was a publicity stunt. Nothing new here. Shameful though.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by OKOOMOGE: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Who cares if they break-up. The last time they did we all they unveiled mansions afterwards. Tricks everywhere to acquire more wealth.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by HerXLNC(f): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
orijintv:
Baba Keke just bleeped up! How on earth would anyone believe that this psquare feud is fake? With the kind name wey they get for industry you expect them to do all this childish publicity stunt to make sales? Nah Nah, Dey've gone past that level. This feud has been going on for years i guess, i'm sure both parties couldnt just take it anymore. I wish them the very best and i do hope and pray that they come bak together.

#PSquare For Life

If You're close to all these celebrities you ll know what SHOW BUSINESS IS! You ll hardly believe anything you c on camera sef! baba keke is speaking from experience
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Fawklicant: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Why would this man come out and leak their open secret na? It shouldn't be coming from him, not after he used the same stunt repeatedly with Eedris and plantation 'beef' or eedris and tony mosquito 'beef'. Afterall he introduced arranged beef in Nigeria.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by JazzMode: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2017
goldbim:
Cool!anything is possible..those guys can't be trusted anymore,this is not their first time of pulling such stunt..whatever rocks their boat!The sky is big enough for all birds to fly..we don't care!

Aren't we on this thread cos we care?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by seangy4konji: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Height of madness is using my hard earned data now to download p square songs.

Dem village people don catch me be dt na.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Zedoo(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Sir tell us about how you sleep with male artistes first please.. ..
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by biggestmanhood(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Khutie:
•••Weda na public stunt or private stunt make dem kukuma separate and see wetn all these upcoming artiste dey suffer grin, Peter think xay na to dey ansa Mr.P
Number one rule of business among family members is not to caress family issues with that of business.
Ifitedunu witches na first class witches grin
are u from ifitedunu
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by LecciGucci: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
h
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by emeakpor12345: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
bab nomind dem mk dem com ask u and di

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri White Wedding Pictures / Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos / Ejike Asiegbu's Father Is Dead! J.U. Asiegbu Dies At 100 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.