Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life (2130 Views)

My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF / Microsoft Frontpage / Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life by devine8: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2007
Web designers using Microsoft(MS) FrontPage will have to sing a different tune in the new future since MS depricated FrontPage in 2006.

What happened to FrontPage?
After nine years of being an award-winning Web authoring tool, FrontPage will be discontinued in late 2006. We will continue to serve the diverse needs of our existing FrontPage customers with the introduction of these three brand-new application building and Web authoring tools using the latest technologies, Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007 for the enterprise information workers, Microsoft® Expression™ Web for the professional Web designer and Microsoft® Visual Studio 2005 for the Web developer.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/frontpage/HA101205221033.aspx

Devine R.
Re: Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life by alabiyemmy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2007
With Visual Web Developer and Visual Studio - Frontpage is indeed not necessary - except you are doing small website development.
Re: Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life by ChieFoH(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2007
sorry guys, any sharepoint guys in here can we rub minds?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Your E-commerce Website Like Jumia Using Wordpress For Free / How Can I Integrate Sms Service To My Website / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.