Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate (7489 Views)

Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by EMFF: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Please I intend changing my Lagos plate number to Abuja plate due to recent finding that the Lagos plate number registered for me last year was fake. I risked my car being impounded on my way to Benin this month. Please how much does it cost to get Abuja plate number including all the paper work.
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by arcbaba: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hw was it confirmed that the number plate was fake pls enlighten us.
Abuja number plate and paper work sud cost u abt 40k. I did same for my camry a while ago.
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by EMFF: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2017
The officers on check point has a platform where your car data would be imputed, and if it's fake nothing would show but if it's original all your car data will be displayed.
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by Deprofessional(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
what is the advantage of having abuja plate number?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by ironheart(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Deprofessional:
what is the advantage of having abuja plate number?
no advantage. Did mine same day for 45k
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by arcbaba: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
EMFF:
The officers on check point has a platform where your car data would be imputed, and if it's fake nothing would show but if it's original all your car data will be displayed.

Hope is not that FRSC yeye database o! Cos 60% of vehicles registered do not show or update on dat page. Mine is abuja was issued to me at the accredited MVRC in mabuchi abuja! Yet it's not showing on the database but I have an SMS on my phone that was sent from their FCT vehicle registration portal saying my car is duly registered.
So I am waiting for the day anybody will harass me about it not showing on the data base. They will tell me if any of my payment receipts are fake or cloned! Cos I took my time to research accredited centers on FRSC website and went there on my own!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by EMFF: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
So how much can one get it presently?
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by icu4: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Can one register and get the abuja plate number within a week?
ironheart:
no advantage. Did mine same day for 45k
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by adanny01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
EMFF:
Please I intend changing my Lagos plate number to Abuja plate due to recent finding that the Lagos plate number registered for me last year was fake. I risked my car being impounded on my way to Benin this month. Please how much does it cost to get Abuja plate number including all the paper work.

37-40k.
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by thebigkendo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
EMFF:

The officers just scammed you.. E go shock you say your new abuja number no go still appear for the "platform".. The platform you are talking about is FRSC database & is not updated
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by hakimi1974(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2019
EMFF:
bros, the officer don scam you.
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by wizkidblogger(f): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2021
FG has increased the price in 2021. Check out the new rates here.
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by chukel(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
arcbaba:

Hope is not that FRSC yeye database o! Cos 60% of vehicles registered do not show or update on dat page. Mine is abuja was issued to me at the accredited MVRC in mabuchi abuja! Yet it's not showing on the database but I have an SMS on my phone that was sent from their FCT vehicle registration portal saying my car is duly registered.
So I am waiting for the day anybody will harass me about it not showing on the data base. They will tell me if any of my payment receipts are fake or cloned! Cos I took my time to research accredited centers on FRSC website and went there on my own!
it means they didn't complete the registration. Go back there and tell them to feed in your details into the platform. No need forming hardman
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by lordkenny(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
EMFF:

Mine was done for 40k last year. Genuine papers...
Re: Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate by ciggy000(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
lordkenny:

Mine was done for 40k last year. Genuine papers...
Please I have similar issue how did you do yours and can you share contact with me

(1) (Reply)

[b]daihatsu Hijet Vs Suzuki Every[/b] / Benz C300 4matic Eis And Streering Lock Problem / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.