Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54813 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Cheating during a marriage is different from cheating just before...

When people get married they love tends to disappear. That's a fact.
What's left is acceptable and tolerance.

If u cat cheat just before your wedding u have no regard what so ever for that union. It bound to fail.

I disagree, you simply confused yourself with how you want it. Cheating in and before marriage is the same my dear, it's even worse inside of the marriage than before....You have this one in the reverse, finally, i don't get myself fixated on cheating. I don't get fixated on cheating, but focus my thoughts on love, and cultivating the relationships...

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
[Quote author=abdelrahman post=60974639]you should haven't do it.[/quote] wat !
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by smileyoo: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
the lady made the right choice. she is your wife to be, after marriage she becomes an extension of your self. op can you test yourself with slap?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by eboiga(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
I am so sorry for the guy cos his next babe would experience same thing.
Get bags of rice and kegs of groundnut oil at lower prices. Delivery available
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
bonifieldstun:
can I woze u slap ?

WO challenge ni

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
bonifieldstun:
can I woze u slap ?

WO challenge ni.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Daeylar(f): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
JamesReacher:
You have sense o jare, don't let them force you to lower your standards dear
Thanks smiley
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by TimeMod1: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Nope. Married ages ago.
ok. All the best.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by lasisi69(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sterope:
lil excuse?

I meant to say ***she was looking for a reason no matter how small it is to quit the relationship*** and mind you, op said small slap....

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by lasisi69(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Domestic violence is not a little excuse. Tiny drops make a mighty ocean.
This is how it starts!
If she had kept her cool and gone ahead with it she would be a punching bag in no time.
I meant to say *** she was looking for a reason no matter how small it is to quit the relationship*** and mind you, op said small slap...

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ladyF(f): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
agarawu23:
U will be surprise to know that all the ladies typing trash here eat punches every day from their husband and dey go come here come dey form and give negative advice when they are facing the worst in their matrimonial homes angry

One slap and she ends the the relationship? She go old for house undecided

Hian!! How many slaps should she take before she ends the situationship? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
ladyF:

Hian!! How many slaps should she take before she ends the situationship? grin

LadyF,

Do you still deal in Skrill? I need to sell ym Skrill urgently...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
agarawu23:
U will be surprise to know that all the ladies typing trash here eat punches every day from their husband and dey go come here come dey form and give negative advice when they are facing the worst in their matrimonial homes angry

One slap and she ends the the relationship? She go old for house undecided

I believe you Sir

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
My ex even beat me up that my arm was dislocated. In fact, I called it off in August when the wedding was supposed to be October, not minding the trad had been done in march that same year. Believe you me, there was no other guy then. From little slap and begging thereafter to big slaps, beating, lady getting injuries and if not watched, it leads to death. I wonder why some ladies think that for a guy to slap you means he loves you. I am now married and hubby never beats me for once. There are better ways he treats my Bleep up.

6 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ladyF(f): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

LadyF,

Do you still deal in Skrill? I need to sell ym Skrill urgently...

Not anymore dear. cry

Just bitcoin, PM and RMB now
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
ladyF:

Not anymore dear. cry

Just bitcoin, PM and RMB now

Can you hook me up wif any trader for Skrill?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yeye man!

I'm happy for her to have seen these warning signs before the wedding
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobleking2000(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
JamesReacher:
Yes let her old for house, is that the point of discussion? Domestic violence is a no no

Domestic intentional disobedience is a NO NO
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just for picking your call you slapped her. What will you do if she mistakenly call you her former boy friends name?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by bejeria101(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Your ancestors were stupid pple,it just came through you.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by pokipoki: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

You must be very stupid!!!. Is she an object that you can just slap? The lady made the right decision to dump your ass.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ladyF(f): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Can you hook me up wif any trader for Skrill?

Cc: Dagr8 3RNEST
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
ladyF:

Cc: Dagr8 3RNEST

Aiite... Gracias Madmaselle...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
lasisi69:
I meant to say *** she was looking for a reason no matter how small it is to quit the relationship*** and mind you, op said small slap...
What the fùck is small slap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
folly22:
Rubbish. So that you can follow it up with big slap and serious punching after marriage

Intelligent person sited! grin grin grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Icy4real: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
I trust the lady because she knows her worth. Not even as a joke should a man with a sound man raise his hand on a women. Go girl before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I disagree, you simply confused yourself with how you want it. Cheating in and before marriage is the same my dear, it's even worse inside of the marriage than before....You have this one in the reverse, finally, i don't get myself fixated on cheating. I don't get fixated on cheating, but focus my thoughts on love, and cultivating the relationships...
I never said cheating in a marriage is better than cheating before. I said it different!

When u are dating and your partners cheats it's easier to break it off or reevaluate than when married!
I'm being as realistic as possible. Speaking from 12years of marriage.
I bet u are still single.
Lala land is not real Bro.
If a woman cheats just before her wedding there should be no room for forgiveness!
Marriage is hard work. You don't want to get in with all that baggage.

Just keeping it real...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
toprealman:
My mum said.....smh
Lol. Indeed.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by NothingDoMe: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
who will ban you for insulting this man's mother? grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

I never said cheating in a marriage is better than cheating before. I said it different!

When u are dating and your partners cheats it's easier to break it off or reevaluate than when married!
I'm being as realistic as possible. Speaking from 12years of marriage.
I bet u are still single.
Lala land is not real Bro.
If a woman cheats just before her wedding there should be no room for forgiveness!
Marriage is hard work. You don't want to get in with all that baggage.

Just keeping it real...

Well said... I'm not an advocate for cheating before or after marriage.... It's just like you made it sound too easy. Cheating within a marriage can also be extremely painful, depending on how the other party can endure the pain, in the end, i believe they should be things in the marriage to keep both parties in it...otherwise, parting ways should be really easy...

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

So basically you're saying she should have proposed the date right?

If your fiance is cheating after a fixed marriage date, would u go ahead with it?
If there's concrete evidence of cheating that's a different case. Here we are talking of trivial issues like phone call, "test slap" and "my mom said..."
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Well said... I'm not an advocate for cheating before or after marriage.... It's just like you made it sound too easy. Cheating within a marriage can also be extremely painful, depending on how the other party can endure the pain, in the end, i believe they should be things in the marriage to keep both parties in it...otherwise, parting ways should be really easy...
EXACTLY!!

In reality most people will cheat at some point in their marriage.
That number is about 95% for men and 60% for women.
Hardly will you ever see a couple married for 40years and both parties never cheated.

However what keeps them together is stronger than what should tear them apart.
Eg. Stability of the family.
For instance I have a good loving husband. He is an amazing father too.
If he cheats will I deprive my kids of their dad just because my feelings got hurt?? No!
I'll have to look at the big picture and forgive.

Those circumstances are not there when single.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.