Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. (27523 Views)

Nigerians Don't Know How To Use Headlights. / 7 Frequent Braking Problems You Should Never Ignore / 5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by sijilaw: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2017
mehnn... Toyota is killing it
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by hahnsmall: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Jagermeister:

He's an idiot. grin

Lol

Personally I prefer Benz

1 Like

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by mafioso47(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2017
jaxxy:
Toyota fvvking up d camry badly. This looks horrible d front is ok bt back is a terrible copy of d benz mixed with d poor taste camry 2015 design dat barely sold. The interior looks like d 2013 Avalon with its old skol knobs dashboard. Wat a disaster lol
the fact that certain details of the design matches a historic one dosnt mean it was a total design disaster.. so long these designs are not patented any manufacturer can modify details of any car design.. my thot tho
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Jagermeister(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2017
jaxxy:
Toyota fvvking up d camry badly. This looks horrible d front is ok bt back is a terrible copy of d benz mixed with d poor taste camry 2015 design dat barely sold. The interior looks like d 2013 Avalon with its old skol knobs dashboard. Wat a disaster lol

I think Toyota is ruining the Camry on purpose.

To encourage buyers to buy the Lexus ES. To boost revenue.

Car companies are known to do this. Just like you said, the 2015 was a disaster and they still carried on with the trend.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by mafioso47(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2017
I love the 2012 Camry SE tho
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Jagermeister(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

I understand what you were saying ..But if you look at this design carefully you will see they tried to incorporate that radical stream of the 2007 -2011 with conservative stream of the 2013 to come up with a balance because a lot of people criticised the 2007 she'll to be to outlandish then and Toyota then tried to get back to being conservative and sale dropped so I think the are looking for the perfect balance , Hyundai Elantra us currently facing the same design challenges after that radical 2011 -2015 designs huge success even though man car critics claimed it was too outlandish , now the have also gone conservative and surprising the sales have also dropped ...

You have a point. Now they(Toyota) have to count their tongue with their teeth.

In a bid to find a balance, they ruined the party.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by SarkinYarki: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Jagermeister:

You have a point. Now they(Toyota) have to count their tongue with their teeth.

In a bid to find a balance, they ruined the party.

True

1 Like

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by sholajigga(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2017
The truth is all of your opinions don’t matter. People who love it will buy it.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by kcplay: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Truth be told, The Honda accords from 2013 model to the next one (2018) have clearly designed better cars compared with the Toyota Camry 2012 to 2018.

It was a huge disappointment for users of 2007 -2011 model to see the next models not inspiring. It is just terrible. I have always been an Honda enthusiast but the 2007 Toyota Camry was an exception. I totally knocked out the Honda accord 2008, that just blew from a mid size to a full size with little to show for it.

But from 2013, they improved especially when their next door neighbor decided to start taking bland design classes. And sell it to people all in the name of efficiency. Forgetting that this generation have no loyalty for mediocrity. They should ask Nokia and Blackberry. People will switch from Toyota to Honda in a bit especially people who are not planning to use a car for 10 years like Naija people who buy Toyota Corolla 2003 model for N2m. Life is short

The Honda 2018 is the brother 2007 Toyota Camry wished he had. Not the bastard pikin they forced on him. For me design and efficiency comes first, but if pepper rest well I will go back to C-Class benz.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by olisaEze(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Jagermeister:
Oh no.

Very disappointing style and finish.

The Camry's are getting blander and blander.

Thought I was the only one that felt that way. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Jagermeister(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
olisaEze:

Thought I was the only one that felt that way. undecided

U're not alone.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Jagermeister(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
kcplay:
Truth be told, The Honda accords from 2013 model to the next one (2018) have clearly designed better cars compared with the Toyota Camry 2012 to 2018.

It was a huge disappointment for users of 2007 -2011 model to see the next models not inspiring. It is just terrible. I have always been an Honda enthusiast but the 2007 Toyota Camry was an exception. I totally knocked out the Honda accord 2008, that just blew from a mid size to a full size with little to show for it.

But from 2013, they improved especially when their next door neighbor decided to start taking bland design classes. And sell it to people all in the name of efficiency. Forgetting that this generation have no loyalty for mediocrity. They should ask Nokia and Blackberry. People will switch from Toyota to Honda in a bit especially people who are not planning to use a car for 10 years like Naija people who buy Toyota Corolla 2003 model for N2m. Life is short

The Honda 2018 is the brother 2007 Toyota Camry wished he had. Not the bastard pikin they forced on him. For me design and efficiency comes first, but if pepper rest well I will go back to C-Class benz.

Well said.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Myself2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jagermeister:
Oh no.

Very disappointing style and finish.

The Camry's are getting blander and blander.

The Japaneses brands have been helpful to Nigerians, personally German machines make my day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Jagermeister(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Myself2:

The Japaneses brands have been helpful to Nigerians, personally German machines make my day

Very true.

The Germans build grand tourers whereas the Japanese build more get-by vehicles.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Jagermeister(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Myself2:

Very true.

The Germans build grand tourers whereas the Japanese build more get-by/point A-B vehicles.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by mumbasa: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
DanielsParker:
still prefer the 2007 model anytime, any day

Chai!!! Eyaa poverty
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is absolute rubbish.
See how the design be like 2005 car.
The 2008, 2010, 2012 still get classy look.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by DNA9(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jagermeister:

Hehehehe. Weldone.

I know why u're pained. U've been saving up money for 8 years to buy a Camry and now I'm cussing it. But dude, all the money you saved up can only buy a 1997 Model naa, that's what you told me.

Why are you hurting for this new Model. You won't be able to afford it till 2085.

I was brought up to be contented and Appreciative.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Magicc: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kindly send an email to aspire.high89@gmail.com
E get wetin I wan ask you, thanks!

mumbasa:

Chai!!! Eyaa poverty
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by zahratayyab: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
The Germans build grand tourers whereas the Japanese build more get-by/point A-B vehicles.
http://www.gari.pk/used-cars/toyota/corolla/lahore-c/
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by olumide4christ: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
EazyMoh:

You! Have you seen it up close?
See me see wahala o! By seeing a picture one should be able to kike something or otherwise.
The only thing this Camrys boasts of is as explained in the article IMPROVED SAAFETY Ratings! But the design is very poor. Am sure it's gonna sit close to the bottom in the 2018 mid-range price luxury sedan category. The Honda Accord has been trashing Camrys for years, and with this model as well, it's simply another miss. This design can't even compete with 2013 Honda Accord imo.

Is it that Toyota doesn't have innovative designers in their company
I just wonder why they keep on churning out below par designs (interior & exterior) every year with a huge price tag??
I often refer to Toyota vehicles as "expensive nothings'".

1 Like

Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by EazyMoh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
olumide4christ:

I just wonder why they keep on churning out below par designs (interior & exterior) every year with a huge price tag??
Lol!
They have, it's just that car design is very competitive, coupled with every attempt not to copy other brands. So the designs are not easy.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by kingreign(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
olumide4christ:

in pictures you may not appreciate this Camry, just like many Lexuses. But in real life, you'd discover they're beautifully and functionally crafted.
Re: Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
kcplay:

Honda always had it design wise.. The last Toyota Camry design I really loved was the 2008-2010 Camry aka. Muscle Camry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria / Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / The 'you Hit Me From Behind So You're Guilty Rule' Is Being Abused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.