Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Creative Question Deserves A Creative Answer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Creative Question Deserves A Creative Answer. (415 Views)

Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Creative Question Deserves A Creative Answer. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Do you think the world would be a better or worse place if everyone suddenly could read each other’s thoughts?

When giving an answer to this question, kindly give reasons as to why you think that way.

You're free to channel your level of comprehension to any area of life -- It could be business, romance, religion etc.

cc Lalas247
Ishilove
Analice107
Myndd44
Seun
Tosyne2much
immortalvoices

1 Like

Re: A Creative Question Deserves A Creative Answer. by inkdbetty(f): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
A lot of friendships would be destroyed, a lot of people would go to jail, relationships would just float away.

On the other side, a lot of 'ships would be built anyway, many ideas would be put to work.

smiley We'll never know if the world be better or worse.
Re: A Creative Question Deserves A Creative Answer. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
No lol
Re: A Creative Question Deserves A Creative Answer. by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
inkdbetty:
A lot of friendships would be destroyed, a lot of people would go to jail, relationships would just float away.

On the other side, a lot of 'ships would be built anyway, many ideas would be put to work.

smiley We'll never know if the world be better or worse.
Hmm, I like your perspective on this. I'm choosing to think that'd it'd get better. I feel that ignoring the bad thoughts of people would only make it very interesting, but I'm fazed by the fact that ignoring people's bad thoughts would only spell more danger, but at the same time we could still attack those thoughts before it develops into something catastrophic.
Take the issue of north Korea and the nuclear test. As at now, we don't know what Kim yung un is planning. If we could see through people's thoughts, we could change a whole lot of things.

My take though.

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired!!! You To See This.. / I Buy Itunes And Other Gift's At Good Price. / Nigerian Impregnate Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.