Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59546 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by maxti: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Women are getting wiser!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by T9ksy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
And so says another animashaun (cheerful giver) who is way pass her Bleep -by-date.

Reminds me of what shagari said about another "beautiful bride" from east of the river niger.

shiooor.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by sekem: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Me too

I'm so attracted to intelligence

She's okay

Only that she happens to be too dark
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by davillian(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Everyone wants a spouse they can look up to and learn from.
Believe me after marriage we will get tired of just the body.
If u r doubting me, ask ur parents, they can explain better.
That's y we are having a lot of divorce these days, people don't just want to see beyond the physical.
Women can never get tired of a dick that fills up her count.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by freshinko: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mod. next please!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Thegamingorca(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
CastedDude:
Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ebonyi-lawmaker-maria-ude-nwachi-reveals-qulaity-that-she-is-attracted-to.html

U don cast
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by SHTFguy: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
No be this okpo be that?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Edgarated(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
BCEL...!

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

Haa! Mama G

iron woman

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by shekauvsbuhari: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked
maybe she has repented.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Karna(f): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls I want to know the facts. Is Frank Edwards (the gospel artiste) married?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by josessybj: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is she okay

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Unlimited22: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sapiosexual being.
Pocket will shaa play a role.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by goldrushbooks: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
CastedDude:
Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ebonyi-lawmaker-maria-ude-nwachi-reveals-qulaity-that-she-is-attracted-to.html

Omu na lo dorikale despite the bra.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by hijodedios: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend
You definetlly deosnt know her,,,she is not broke.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by darnley16(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
lol stay without girlfriends? is that somthing of luxury or a congratulatory gift for hustle ?
#45 and still seriously searching girls
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Maximus85(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
CastedDude:

Kuku say you dey find husband. Stop using this childish trick on us.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by AuroraB(f): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Her post on Facebook has become a topic on Nairaland sad
Hian!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by santopelele(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
no be dis olosho from afikpo, one Nigeria zombie
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Aboguede(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
wuye ndi iza.
even if she should be bubus dauther, nobe ezigbo like nmuwa nwa anambra of all igbos.

let her go look for( odika odi pkova odika odi egolu) ndi iza oya carry una punna comut for road make e no block my nose.

epku eze
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by sisisioge: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
[

[/quote]

Amen babes...amen!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Adaumunocha(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
You can never please everyone no matter how hard you try....
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by kpompey: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Try me.Honorable
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by magicminister: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
THIS LADY IS A PROSTITUTE AND HUMAN TRAFFICKER.

SEE LINK AND VIDEO

https://www.nairaland.com/4079234/video-former-human-trafficker-prostitute
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by speedyGonzales: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Another dumb woman looking for gullible men to prey on!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by abuomaIV(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
She is BCEL...! the founder of "Igboist" a popular Facebook grou

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by goldrushbooks: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
sisisioge:
[

Amen babes...amen!

Delusion mingled with confusion!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Yea..intelligence is d word plus a beautiful pocket

You too like pocket
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by MhizzAJ(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

You too like pocket

grin grin
How re u today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.