Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59648 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
So want me to DM U baundecided
No show for YOU bt If I come Ur house na KISSING TINX OOOOgrin
Kissing ko......kissing ni
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Kissing ko......kissing ni
its More Kissing

which state r U frm btw
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Jelal0007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Aberoooooooo oloshiiiiii
Jobless,greedy,lazy OLOSHO. Go and work hard too. Stop waiting 4a man 2 get u out of poverty.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Coolgent(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who can give me hee number? Am ready to buy it
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by possibilita(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

This are the type that get married to old mama
that's because the old mama was mature enough to know that even men needs assistance to make it in life. They don't sit far and wait till the guy makes it only to come running later. I have a feeling you are the type that stays single waiting for the man to make it first only to end up single at 45 then starts crying that no husband material in Nigeria
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
possibilita:
that's because the old mama was mature enough to know that even men needs assistance to make it in life. They don't sit far and wait till the guy makes it only to come running later. I have a feeling you are the type that stays single waiting for the man to make it first only to end up single at 45 then starts crying that no husband material in Nigeria

Hustle hard come give me I would be proud of you am not allege to poverty
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by williamdeluxe(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
lemme guess u ar stil in ur late 20s...
ur advertising ad will change in 5years time
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

This is the problem we have in Nigeria.

My senior brother who has lived in England since his teen years said Nigerian girls were always sizing him up checking if he had money. He later married a Turkish quoting him when he was a pauper. She said there were times they didn't even have money to buy bread. Now they are doing well.

My younger brother who travelled in his mid 20's upon returning to Nigeria after 4 years complained to me unconsciously that Nigerian girls like money. It was then I knew he would marry a foreigner. Today he is happily married to a lady from Central Europe.

Too much attachment to material things by Nigerian ladies is self defeating
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

The yam leg, flat ass, wide nose, flat head, hairy ape-like physique? God forbid!

Do you need pictures for illustration purpose?
ezigbonmadu indeed
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
grandstar:

This is the problem we have in Nigeria.

My senior brother who has lived in England since his teen years said Nigerian girls were always sizing him up checking if he had money. He later married a Turkish quoting him when he was a pauper. She said there were times they didn't even have money to buy bread. Now they are doing well.

My younger brother who travelled in his mid 20's upon returning to Nigeria after 4 years complained to me unconsciously that Nigerian girls like money. It was then I knew he would marry a foreigner. Today he is happily married to a lady from Central Europe.

Too much attachment to marriage by Nigerian ladies is self defeating

Am waiting for you...... when are you travelling to hustle the dollar and make me proud
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by comrChris(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:
ngbeke! cheesy

Ngbeke must be ngbeke no matter the number of attempts at upgrade cheesy cheesy grin
that ngbeke can feed you and your generation for as long as she wants.
i know you will come back to brag about your invisible achievement, i wont be surprised,its a common thing here
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by McTobe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Everyone wants a spouse they can look up to and learn from.
Believe me after marriage we will get tired of just the body.
If u r doubting me, ask ur parents, they can explain better.
That's y we are having a lot of divorce these days, people don't just want to see beyond the physical.
i thank G-D that there are still people who think like you.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by McTobe(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

O ji ikpu ya akpata ego....Wetin come be your own? onye ngbu!
nwa wusa aru, welu nwayo. onwelu ife n'eselu gi na ya b4? nwa otu
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by agabaI23(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
That's y we are having a lot of divorce these days, people don't just want to see beyond the physical.
Oya come and look up to me. I am taller than uou are wink
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by McTobe(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Yea..intelligence is d word plus a beautiful pocket

but most extremely intelligent guys are not considered sociable or sharp by most ladies. how about that?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by McTobe(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2017
maxti:
Women are getting wiser!
For where? the ones wey wise go dey grow wiser while the foolish ones will still remain so, even worse ooff bkos with time frustration will set in
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by grandstar(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

Am waiting for you...... when are you travelling to hustle the dollar and make me proud
n yu

I can make it here. why travel?

Thanks anyway 4 wishing me well.

Happiness fall on u

Blessings fall on u

May ur name be in the book of life
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by possibilita(m): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

Hustle hard come give me I would be proud of you am not allege to poverty
sorry woman I am allergic to women with poor thinking faculty and the only woman I want to be proud of me is my mama and she already is proud
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2017
possibilita:
sorry woman I am allergic to women with poor thinking faculty and the only woman I want to be proud of me is my mama and she already is proud

bring the money don't make me angry
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2017
grandstar:
n yu
Happiness fall on u
Blessings fall on u
lol
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by possibilita(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

bring the money don't make me angry
you need to go through the anger to right your wrong
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2017
grandstar:
n yu
Happiness fall on u
Blessings fall on u
Amen but don't let that stop you from hustling the dollar
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2017
possibilita:
you need to go through the anger to right your wrong

Make sure you hustle hard this week..........and bring the money cause GOD'S blessing is upon
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Chykes403: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Sometimes we make a wrong choice of the kind of spouse we want. Its not bad if u want a man dat is very intelligent and dat can outsmart you.

The problem is dat you mite end up dating a man who with his intelligence, not allow you to have ur own say. anything you say will be countered by him. By den, u wil make your self less important cheesy
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by drjprince: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I perfectly fit in... How do I reach her please?

Brand new Homtom HT50 for sale in PH... Contact me..

See specifications below...
3G RAM, 32GB ROM (internal memory)
https://www.nairaland.com/4063975/brand-new-homtom-ht50-sale
y is it DAT everybody is selling theirs smetin is nt alright
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2017
Who is the everybody?
I'm selling mine doesn't mean everyone is selling theirs.
drjprince:
y is it DAT everybody is selling theirs
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by drjprince: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Who is the everybody?
I'm selling mine doesn't mean everyone is selling theirs.
y r u selling it and for hw much I am interested
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
drjprince:
y r u selling it and for hw much I am interested
I messaged you on the thread you created about wanting a phone for 38k, u didn't seem to be interested as you blanked me, and didn't reply. Why the sudden turn now

Anyway, if u are interested, go and comment on my thread, and ask ur questions there so we don't derail this thread.
Thank you.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by fuckpro: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
akinade28:
...HEEE!!!you can talk!!!just do journalism for a change
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Azam101: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:

Broke guy spotted
Billionaire in dream found!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2017
Azam101:
Billionaire in dream found!
Don't hesitate to call me when you've made the millons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.