Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Jesus Fantasy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Fantasy (1502 Views)

Futility Of Religous World-domination Fantasy -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Fantasy by OkinBizkit: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2007
This question is for the females in this Forum, and for some notHeterosexual men amongst us.

Have you ever fantasize about having sexual encounter with Jesus_the Christ himself. Have ever imagine him Putting his devine penis in_and_out of you, while you scream out holy words, or chant loudly in Tongues. Am sure some women in here even Fantasize about sucking on his Devine dick, and If you do Fantasize such things, was this Jesus BLACK or WHITE maybe Arab, please help me answer this question. grin
Re: Jesus Fantasy by Alexos(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2007
I can't believe this:

Is there nothing else you could think of that this:

People dey for this life OH!, Mr. Seun, you dey there sooo?
Re: Jesus Fantasy by mamaput(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
What did you expect now. for people to come and scream?
Or to be shocked?

I pity you from the bottom of my heart you are really sick.
Re: Jesus Fantasy by Ugwumba(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2007
sick, really, really sick. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Fantasy by ikamefa(f): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2007
i bind you in the name of Jesus!
Re: Jesus Fantasy by Pain(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2007
cry

6 Days.
Re: Jesus Fantasy by Jen33(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2007
Well I guess what he was trying to ask was if women felt a sexual attraction to their Jesus, which it must be said, is a completely legitimate inquiry on his part.

I really don't see what the great hulabaloo is here. Why won't the women give him a straight answer?

Or maybe they ARE clandestinely attracted sexually to Jesus, ''the Christ''.  cool

I mean, if all the men were losing their marbles over some female 'goddess' (and a white one at that) methinks the womenfolk would entertain similar questions regarding the men's intentions and possible hidden desires.
Re: Jesus Fantasy by mamaput(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2007
With due respect to the dead
Re: Jesus Fantasy by OkinBizkit: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2007
@ Jen33, thank you for further clarifying it. I thought I had simplyfied it enuough

(1) (Reply)

Keeping My Mouth Shut / hh / Slavery Is Authorized And Blessed In The Bible By The Bible God Himself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.