Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (1056 Views)

I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her / Help, My Husband Keeps Insisting I Stop Talking To Strangers / My Girlfriend Is Insisting I self-service In Her Presence Or She Do This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by hdeeman: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
i have always have a very close relationship with my siblings while growing up, which i have tried much to see that everyone is comfortable. i don,t based in Nigeria, but my family has always been my first priority. but everything changed immediately i want to get married. that i have to settle everyone first before getting married. they automatically ganged against me, that if i don,t settle that no one will come for my marriage. this really pissed me off cos this is the same people i have been struggling for over 10 years now. am no longer a kid if i start to settle i will never get married. this is really disturbing me, they only call you on phone when they need something. it really hurt when people you love dearly treat you like this. how do i go about this cos i have decided what ever will happen let it happen, let me look for my own life.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by emerald2014(f): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
pls my bro go n marry if dey refuse to cm to ur wedding people will surely cm n if u can take ur wife out go n start having babies I beg
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

My first kweshun ...Oga, where do u base?
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by hdeeman: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

My first kweshun ...Oga, where do u base?
angola
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Adaumunocha(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
hdeeman:
i have always have a very close relationship with my siblings while growing up, which i have tried much to see that everyone is comfortable. i don,t based in Nigeria, but my family has always been my first priority. but everything changed immediately i want to get married. that i have to settle everyone first before getting married. they automatically ganged against me, that if i don,t settle that no one will come for my marriage. this really pissed me off cos this is the same people i have been struggling for over 10 years now. am no longer a kid if i start to settle i will never get married. this is really disturbing me, they only call you on phone when they need something. it really hurt when people you love dearly treat you like this. how do i go about this cos i have decided what ever will happen let it happen, let me look for my own life.
Your life and happiness is in your hands... Settle? Dem do apprenticeship for you?
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
hdeeman:

angola

grin

Ooh ok..I tot ur in Asia cool
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by zaramgrand(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol. Funny family u got bro..so after the settling they won't ask u for anything again. Pls my advice is to ask them Wat they want, once they tell u. Break it down and tell them how much u can afford to give each of them and after that everyone face their life. I'm saying this Cs of the wife u want to marry o, Hhmmm. So she can enjoy her marriage
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Florblu(f): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ignore them and marry.

You have nothing to lose, they will come back to their senses later and apologise for being silly
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by iamJ(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
cool
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Oyindidi(f): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
hdeeman:

angola
cool
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Oyindidi(f): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
what is the meaning of this? Let me not talk
Comot! See person wey dey form husbandgrin
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by iamJ(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Comot! See person wey dey form husbandgrin
meaning? I will bite u oooo
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
goan marry,will you settle them till forever?..can't they find their own life to live??some family no just get conscience..
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Tattooboy: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op, are u really a member of the family or u rented them cuz I can't believe this piece?
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Oyindidi(f): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
meaning? I will bite u oooo
grin vex no fit you grin
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by iamJ(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin vex no fit you grin
if i vex do doggy u go like the look
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Oyindidi(f): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
if i vex do doggy u go like the look
Na your wife na, I go dey look una
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by youngfocus(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
hdeeman:
abeg if there is any of ur family u need to help,help dem,cos ur family will only b ur family,wife can leave u at any fucking time,ur family will only b wit u,and also we all knw after marriage it ur wife family,ur wife will b letting u looking after to help them,bfor u even remember ur own family,am piece of advice sha,don't sell ur family for penny bro,cos if u do u can't buy it for million dollars shalom
Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
This

1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First by murphyibiam15(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
this your family people don de do like 'village' people... what's the problem with them.. do u even owe your siblings anything?

and you've been doing great to them..that's to say they will even be happy if u end up not marrying.. come back home and discuss it to them that u owe them nothing... they're your siblings and they've got father and mother

I hate wickedness like this

(1) (Reply)

Media React To Nigerian Family Of 5 Who Are All Medical Doctors / Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) / My People Please What Kind Of Marriage Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.