Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo (634 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Pussitto: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
the senior pastor 'name withheld' of an akwa-ibom based ministry has displayed what is strange to most faithfuls as he holds cutlass with his church members round the altar with olive oil.. Is it a yes or no?

Source. – https://chikasom..com/2017/09/pastor-some-members-stand-on-altar-with.html?m=1

Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by petergriffin: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
What are they praying for ?? They already have protection!! sad sad its right there with them infacts it is more guaranteed to give you maximum protection.
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Jostico: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lord Jesus did none of this. at the end it shall be well
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Jostico: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lord Jesus did none of this.
and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me " psalm 50;15
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Splinz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Topic should read, "Cutlass wielding men testing the efficacy of their ODESHI". cheesy
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP what is the title of that movie?
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
OMG....Bringing the "practicability" of the Spiritual into the Physical. cheesygrin

Modified : He might have been directed by the Lord, nobody can tell the act that necessitated this action. God can perform His work in diverse ways.
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by akinade28(f): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Its pathetic d way people r easily deceived nowadays, when they won't read their bible on their, all u will hear them say is " my PST said this, my PST said that"
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 2 cor 10:4
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Crazy motivational speaker com pastor!
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by chemystery: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Its pathetic d way people r easily deceived nowadays, when they won't read their bible on their, all u will hear them say is " my PST said this, my PST said that"
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 2 cor 10:4
Religion is all about deceit! Anyone into it is one way or the other being deceived. Ability to recognise these deceit at various levels is what varies amongst individuals.
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pussitto:
the senior pastor 'name withheld' of an akwa-ibom based ministry has displayed what is strange to most faithfuls as he holds cutlass with his church members round the altar with olive oil.. Is it a yes or no?

Source. – https://chikasom..com/2017/09/pastor-some-members-stand-on-altar-with.html?m=1
Yes if that is the revelation he got no problem. No because there's no need to display this on the social media. There's no specific way or pattern to warfare prayers
Re: Pastor & Some Members Stand On Altar With Cutlass Each,Prayers turn bloody(photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
kelvinreality:
OMG....Bringing the "practicability" of the Spiritual into the Physical. cheesygrin
Hahaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Leaving Islam / Have You Experience This God? / Bitter Truth About Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.