Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious (1690 Views)

Help Her To Achieve Orgasm With this / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect / How To Achieve Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
My girlfriend claimed to have been raped by unknown person while asleep, she confessed when i tricked her to tell me her secrets with t&d game after I suspected at body language, she also said she had to change her pantiee after waking and suspecting the act, however i got no response when i asked her how she managed to wet her pant to warrant changing it after the supposed act. Pls ladies does the process occur spontaneously? Or did she actually cheat? I need urgent answers
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Was she drugged or drunk or knocked out before the rape took place? Unless any of the above options occurred, then she's lying...

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Adaumunocha(f): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
She was drugged?)
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
ugoswaggz:

I bet she was, coz none of the listed, just sleeping
yeah... I guess the guy came in, noticed she isn't on panties or could even be naked, then proceeded and before she became conscious, he was in already and she was enjoying it and then let go of herself to the guy and they both had it consensually.. so take things easy buddy..keep an open mind (that's the key).

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Unless ur booboo was under sedated drugs or drunked(passed out), then she has no power to fight back BUT if she was juz only sleeping, then the word RAPE is not the right term to use. wink

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Unless ur booboo was under sedated drugs or drunked(passed out), they she has no power to fight back BUT if she was juz only sleeping, then the word RAPE is not the right term to used.. wink

what's the right word naughty girl? grin
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Unless ur booboo was under sedated drugs or drunked(passed out), they she has no power to fight back BUT if she was juz only sleeping, then the word RAPE is not the right term to used.. wink

Can a sleeping person give consent?
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
what's the right word naughty girl? grin

grin

Hahahaha...

Well, there was NO FORCE OF ENTRY in the first place..

Secondly, some ppol has a fetish like they love being fvcked while they are sleeping or pretending that they are asleep or we called it SEXSOMNIA lipsrsealed

Lastly, back to ur kweshun its called CONSENSUAL SEX tongue

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
a lady sleeping and a dick enters her vagina and she doesn't react? Bleep dah shiii either she enjoyed it or she died while it was going on then resurrected after orgasm

3 Likes

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Can a sleeping person give consent?

If u ask me, then who i gonna ask? undecided

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...

Secondly, some ppol has a fetish like they love being fvcked while they are sleeping or pretending that they are asleep or we called it SEXSOMNIA lipsrsealed

I'm sure you're one of that "some pple" who love it while they are asleep grin

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
She is chatting sh!t lol some girls eh
Plssss even conscious ppl don't achieve orgasm let alone unconscious
She was alert maybe tipsy or drunk .. she wasn't drugged !
She came she conquered and forgot the whole thing by morning .... ... happens she should just accept she cheated and stop watering down the story

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'm sure you're one of that "some pple" who love it while they are asleep grin

Hahahaha... grin

I Plead the Fifth tongue

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha... grin

Plead the Fifth tongue
#GROSS
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
#GROSS

grin

Hahahah..u can say that now but who knows u may fall in love with her one day wink

Juz saying...
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahah..u can say that now but who knows u may fall in love with her one day wink

Juz saying...
fall in love with her?

I thought you were gonna say you!
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
fall in love with her?

I thought you were gonna say you!

Hahahahaa...

I plead the fifth cool

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by lenghtinny(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
a lady sleeping and a dick enters her vagina and she doesn't react? Bleep dah shiii either she enjoyed it or she died while it was going on then resurrected after orgasm

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by kullozone(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
The guy must be flash. He fvcked her so fast and left that she didn't even realise the reason why she came cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by BlaQWolf: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
She is chatting sh!t lol some girls eh
Plssss even conscious ppl don't achieve orgasm let alone unconscious
She was alert maybe tipsy or drunk .. she wasn't drugged !
She came she conquered and forgot the whole thing by morning .... ... happens she should just accept she cheated and stop watering down the story

Of all the things to worry about, someone is worrying over his babe had orgasm or not... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...

Ur right i once had a girl who whenever is bleeping time she pretents to be sleeping while spreading her punna and covering it with her hands, then when i might have digged her deep, she then wakes up and start fake cry, slapping me and saying leave me alone, then when i wanna pity her, she holds me tight.
Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
ugoswaggz:

Hehehehehe dude u sound like u have done this before
lol buddy,..

1 Like

Re: Could She Actually Achieve Orgasm While Unconscious by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
I met a girl yesterday who got wet 6 times just talking to me in bed, is this normal? I actually ran out of tissues paper

(1) (Reply)

Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? / 10 Signs You And Your Partner Are No Longer In Love / How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.