Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] (2918 Views)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) / Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by DenewLegends(m): 12:06am On May 09, 2022
sometimes, Tigers are also harmless.
Especial when they are with kids.

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2022
tigers are never harmless, they are wild animals and can switch in a second... luckily, majority of these petting/photo tigers are sedated, if not, just playing with you, they can harm you (and these young tigers are very playful)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by lecowas: 12:21am On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
tigers are never harmless, they are wild animals and can switch in a second... luckily, majority of these petting/photo tigers are sedated, if not, just playing with you, they can harm you (and these young tigers are very playful)

Yeah Tigers can be very playful just like cat especially when domesticated. But me I can't risk it abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Nobody: 12:24am On May 09, 2022
Risky play

2 Likes

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by doggedfighter(f): 12:26am On May 09, 2022
I don't think I can do that.

3 Likes

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Antivirus92(m): 3:52am On May 09, 2022
That is not a tiger

3 Likes

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by beautyhd: 5:02am On May 09, 2022
This is a domesticated tiger.

Tigers from the wild can’t be this docile when they ain’t imbeciles.

2 Likes

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by samiabigail: 5:45am On May 09, 2022
Antivirus92:
That is not a tiger
na hyena abi undecided
na we u wan tell say u go school abi

I know the op did mistake instead of cub e use tiger

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2022
Ok na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Authoreety: 7:09am On May 09, 2022
Need somtin like ds

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Alapojames: 7:46am On May 09, 2022
The nigerian in me wouldn't allow me to even near the cub not to talk of snapping..

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by MasonKendall(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2022
this rough play is out of hand. I no fit can play this one ooo .

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Delight2014(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2022
That tiger is well trained and well feed unlike those found in the forest. so they can be harmless as far as they are well feed

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by stamapro(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2022
Real Tiger no be toy for play, seems this one is suffering from Buhari syndrome. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2022
lecowas:

Yeah Tigers can be very playful just like cat especially when domesticated. But me I can't risk it abeg grin
No cat can actually be completely domesticated.

Even the normal cats that we all know are not completely domesticated. They've lived with humans for 100s of years yet they're still semi domesticated.

3 Likes

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by bluefilm: 8:33am On May 09, 2022
Delight2014:
That tiger is well trained and well feed unlike those found in the forest.
so they can be harmless as far as they are well feed

Mind you, their wild animal instinct can never be over written.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by czarr(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2022
These are not tigers.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by shilenji(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2022
Please anywhere I can get a lion cub or tiger cub?? I want to fulfil my dreams of owning one

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by luminouz(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2022
Why the chain and her distance from the tiger if it ain't harmless?

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2022
lecowas:

there is no such thing as a domesticated tiger.... and as much as some can be somehow tamed for a while, they always keep their wild instinct.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Whazar(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
I have always wanted a tiger for pet

White one

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by OBALOLA55(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
I NOR DEY LIKE THIS KIND ROUGH PLAY sad

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by Exkandayee(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2022
shilenji:
Please anywhere I can get a lion cub or tiger cub?? I want to fulfil my dreams of owning one
Lolz, your obituary in advance

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by fineboynl(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2022
That's not tiger. Tigers has stripe line and not spots.

Also tiger has more body fat and weight.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Gentle Tigers And They Kids Friends [photos] by shilenji(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2022
Ahba na
I'll domestic their lives
Exkandayee:

Lolz, your obituary in advance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. / Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / People In America Are Constantly Running Mad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.