Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) (47611 Views)

Lagos BRT Buses May Withdraw Services Next Week / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
G
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
sad shocked
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Queenext: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shameless soldier.

Shekau is still alive,this mofo is here,harassing defenceless man

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by nototribalist: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Shameless soldiers,whenever them see civilians like this their prick go dey stand but if na war now na inside bush dem go hide

Werey
Afonja hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by pensilpyper(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
This is why i celebrate anytime they get shot
ur pikin fit become soldier so no dey celebrate
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by ivoatt(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Biacan this is how I will nack your ass someday...
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
This right here is why many Nigerians have no sympathy for them when they're killed by those Boko Haram terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
HOw many soldiers were there? It appears there was only one. Was he armed? Why did you people allow the incident? Did you get his name so he can be reported to the military authorities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by biacan(f): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
ivoatt:
Biacan this is how I will nack your ass someday...

Keep dreaming
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by ivoatt(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Keep dreaming

Make i no catch that ass.

I go finish am

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by NothingDoMe: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Now you are demanding for justice.
You were applauding them when Operation Python dance was in Abia state.
Now that Operation Python Egg dance is in just BRT.
You want justice.
Same thing I told them. Them nor dey hear word for Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by mosesjida(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Greatzeus:
Has Python dance arrived Lagos already? grin
I think sooo

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
If I slap u pipu ehnn..ur brain will be corrected..
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:
You want justice.

Fam, this is funny as hell cheesy

I’m Yoruba and I believe the Military activity in South East is not very OK. Outside of that, I think peoples in the South East get treated like conquered peoples by the North in all areas with my people greasing the machinery for such injustice. I hope the FG brings the military to the Southwest so they can beat a few of my people back to their senses.

But damn, ‘Python Egg’ is fooking funny cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by NothingDoMe: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

You want justice and fear no let you go take clear picture

you go wait till kingdom come
hahahaha. You nor well aswear.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by libertyhope2017: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:
You want justice.

That's how yorubaa roll...until something happen to them, majority of yoruba don't give damn if it's happening to others. This is how they are naturally...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by cutedharmee: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jus passing by... #walkpass
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by NothingDoMe: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
ivoatt:

Make i no catch that ass.

I go finish am
[img]https://media./images/d70a09d09a5da416a22e16b81362e368/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lolzzzzz

The python should continue dancing inside the BRT

When it happened in SE their useless youth forum and elders commended the exercise...

Let the soldier beat hell out of the driver....

Good riddance to bad rubbish...

Mtcheew....who cares

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by stephenabudu959(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
military Hmm una matter don tire me
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
JuanDeDios:
HOw many soldiers were there? It appears there was only one. Was he armed? Why did you people allow the incident? Did you get his name so he can be reported to the military authorities?

Nigeria biggest problems are Nigerians .I assure you nothing would have happened if the had ganged up on that man ...and raised hell.....
We keep complaining yet when we are faced with the easiest decisions we simply are too coward to take them.how sad ..

Did they even get his name? This come entry has more cowards who make the most noise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Myde4naija(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
delishpot:

Some Nigerians love it. They support such thuggery esp if the driver or victim was female.
abeg leave the female story out of it jare, feminist don't have to come to the fore all the time.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by vineyardfarms: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

Nigeria soldier and lawlessness are one and the same

THE PASSENGERS WOULD HAVE HELPED, RESTRAINED THAT LAWLESS SOLDIER. UNTIL HE IS HANDOVER TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Agboola321(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Get help....where was beating of a female supported?

Continue carrying your "feminism" on your head like Gala

grin grin grin no mind that person joor
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by banmee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
I see no problem with this. I'd be shocked if it did not happen. Nigerians are animals and they need to get used to the jungle they've created for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
The mod that deleted my post, thunder fire u.

I say it again. The soldier should have shot d terrorist BRT driver.

"Operation anaconda strangle" should be declared in Lagos immediately to reset the oblong head of these terrorist BRT bus drivers.

Up gallant Soldier! Beat d hell out of them. Or shoot next time

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
That's what we turned them to. Gods! When we make jokes about the quality of military slaps and defend them for abusing human rights we are actually endorsing and validating their poor madness.

Stop making jokes about military slaps being exceptional and brain resetting. Stop defending your servants when they abuse you. Stop hailing the soldiers. They only deserve pity because they are brainwashed.

Stop calling them to resolve disputes. Stop threatening your neighbors or debtors with the army. Stop seeing great pride in the military. Stop giving people tools to enslave you. This is madness but it is our making too.

Culled from: http://www.mortalpoet.com/article-sarcasm-ruined-nigeria/

"Several Nigerian comedians have also repeated the story of the quality of military slaps. In Nigeria, if a Police man slaps you you can raise your voice at him and accompany it with a slap if you feel so. If a MOPOL(Mobile Police) slaps you you fight back tears and explain in low and meek tones the true state of events. But were you to be slapped by a Soldier, you lose your voice, shamelessly cry and look for a passerby to explain things. The audience always laugh. These were supposed to be agents whose duties are the preservation and protection of human lives. People whose salaries are paid from the taxation of the very people they brutalize but we help institutionalize their abuse with Sarcasm"

"It is time for us to Get Angry. Be Angry. You can be sarcastic but not in matters of moral decadence and sheer stupidity. Get Angry at the politicians who couldn’t stick to the promises for which they were voted in. Get Angry not for political or selfish relevance. Get Angry at Police and Military brutality. Get Angry at Pastors, Priests and Imams whose lifestyles abominate humanity. Get Angry at the state of Nigeria. At Power Holdings. Bad roads. Inadequate water. Poor healthcare. Senseless killings. Look for an injustice around and carry the matter for your head"

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by amakabel: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Python dance 3
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by talk2percy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
No be Buhari's back I dey see so?
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
vineyardfarms:

THE PASSENGERS WOULD HAVE HELPED, RESTRAINED THAT LAWLESS SOLDIER. UNTIL HE IS HANDOVER TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

fear no go let you try am even if you dey there

na the same passengers go leave you run

No try am ooo

If army man panel beat you finish you go be like person wey trailer jam

grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by zaramgrand(f): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
All this new recruits. Mtchueeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) / BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.