Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) (47612 Views)

Lagos BRT Buses May Withdraw Services Next Week / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Jidesam01:
This inhuman and not acceptable, he need to be tamed....i just wish all of them in that bus can just beat sense into him.
The cowardice of Nigerians makes them look like zombies. E no concern me attitude na wetin dey kill dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2017
JuanDeDios:
HOw many soldiers were there? It appears there was only one. Was he armed? Why did you people allow the incident? Did you get his name so he can be reported to the military authorities?
Coward Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2017
tyup:

sorry bro you shouldn't beat an officer in uniform if he does anything funny after beating him up ion think he'd would be punished severely

Really..exactly what law gives them the right to assault ? Since we are in a lawless period then we all should abide by law of lawlessness.. When Nigerians begin beating up men in uniform ,they will start respecting themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Usman Dan Fodio militia

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by seguno2: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
That's absolved inhumane I just wonder when this kind of victimization would stop

It will stop the day Nigerians grow some balls.
Why couldn't ALL the passengers in the bus deal with the useless soldier who is wearing uniform bought with their taxes? The stupid Nigerians who like to form they are smart obviously prefer to risk having an accident than stand up to the power-drunk soldier bully who will shiver if sent to Sambisa forest.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by xreal: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2017
tyup:

Na so, eyah n my neighbor five year old boy is not around to believe this story embarassed

talked sense into an army on a check point abeg make I faint with laughter grin grin

Yeah. Talked sense.
Please don't attempt that if u haven't undergone any training to do so.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by dickvik(m): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Python dance inside bus, mecheew[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by tyup(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2017
nurshah:

Really..exactly what law gives them the right to assault ? Since we are in a lawless period then we all should abide by law of lawlessness.. When Nigerians begin beating up men in uniform ,they will start respecting themselves

Lol as fr Yoruba people I have not seen any tribe as fearful as this guys doubt if the oduduwa dream can be achieved
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by tyup(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2017
xreal:

Yeah. Talked sense.
Please don't attempt that if u haven't undergone any training to do so.

Hmmm ion know how you do urs o but those armies I see on check point are not you can say "how are you officer" let alone advice (that a death trap bro)
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Xkalaban(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2017
He strangled him kwa? Ooh righ shocked
It's like the Python is now doing snake in the monkey shadow things on the oza side.... shocked
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Eazybay(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2017
tyup:

Hmmm ion know how you do urs o but those armies I see on check point are not you can say "how are you officer" let alone advice (that a death trap bro)

The dude is obviously an ex-boy or something. You are right, that checkpoint thing Ehn. They can ask everyone to come down for NO reason.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Daboomb: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Now you are demanding for justice.
You were applauding them when Operation Python dance was in Abia state.
Now that Operation Python Egg dance is in just BRT.
You want justice.

You Igbos reason like the Pigs that you are!

Does it not occur to you that the Driver of the BRT could be an Igbo guy?
If that BRT Bus should tumble, do you think th eoccupants ar ejust Yoruba and Igbos dont ride BRT in Lagos?

Well, with that flat head, l wonder where the brian could hang
. grin undecided
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by rhames(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Thhe greatest barbarians in this country are the Nigerian military.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Viewing those pictures alone cause eye pain to me!!!

Couldn't you have made the capturing clearer?
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Dagovernor04(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
That day was something else for us as I watched the driver collect slaps and blows from those two idiots called army bcuz the driver refused to stop at the road side telling the army man to wait till dey get to the next bus stop... If u c the way they both ran away after the engineer opened the door via emergency exit eehn.. But the it wasn't funny thou... Hope something is done about it
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Dagovernor04(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Stop saying what u don't know... They were 2 soldiers that day one wasnt on uniform while the other was... What could have bin done was done there just that the emergency door was opened by that engineer and as soon as they saw the door opened, they ran out...
JuanDeDios:
HOw many soldiers were there? It appears there was only one. Was he armed? Why did you people allow the incident? Did you get his name so he can be reported to the military authorities?
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by tyup(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Eazybay:

The dude is obviously an ex-boy or something. You are right, that checkpoint thing Ehn. They can ask everyone to come down for NO reason.

the one that strike me most is when we were one day going for a weeding at Kaduna on the check point after a woman then said "kungi kuyan" which means shame has catch them oboi no one believe the way she said it no one believe the sojo will hear she said it after everything she was asked to remove all her clothes n dance naked (hajiha)
all our pleading went to deaf hears until after about 30minutes since then I dey comport myself fr check point even something's funny I go just bear it in me until after checks

heard of soilders who killed two men who abused them after check point

so bro that our country o
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Dagovernor04:
Stop saying what u don't know... They were 2 soldiers that day one wasnt on uniform while the other was... What could have bin done was done there just that the emergency door was opened by that engineer and as soon as they saw the door opened, they ran out...
Stop being antsy. I only asked you questions in response to what you wrote. And if you did not get their names so this can be reported to the appropriate authorities I wonder what could have bin (sic) done that you did.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Jumbus31(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
libertyhope2017:

That's how yorubaa roll...until something happen to them, majority of yoruba don't give damn if it's happening to others. This is how they are naturally...
I used to see myself as a very stupid person, but since I joined Nairaland after seeing some posts I see myself as Einstein and very intelligent. What make you think the BRT driver is a Yoruba man? That driver might even be an Igbo or other tribes. That's where I worked and we have different tribes. Must you guys tribalise everything?
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Jumbus31(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daboomb:

You Igbos reason like the Pigs that you are!

Does it not occur to you that the Driver of the BRT could be an Igbo guy?
If that BRT Bus should tumble, do you think th eoccupants ar ejust Yoruba and Igbos dont ride BRT in Lagos?

Well, with that flat head, l wonder where the brian could hang
. grin undecided
Exactly what I'm trying to tell them, but they don't think before they type
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
oluxy:
how certainty is this?
i dont do one side judgement or picture judgment...

soldiers are trained persons who doesn't often act unnecessarily except if provoked beyond patience.

no Matter d provocation u walk away from a harmless civilian
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2017
And buhari was inside that bus watching...
Abi no be him back i see so
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.