Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) (47715 Views)

Lagos BRT Buses May Withdraw Services Next Week / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by oluxy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
how certainty is this?
i dont do one side judgement or picture judgment...

soldiers are trained persons who doesn't often act unnecessarily except if provoked beyond patience.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Queenserah26(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
What a shame undecided
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by biafranrealson: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
you nyash for that side. common enjoy your one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Get help....where was beating of a female supported?

Continue carrying your "feminism" on your head like Gala

Go and seat down b4 I said military to come and kick ur flat yyashhh
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Shameless soldiers,whenever them see civilians like this their prick go dey stand but if na war now na inside bush dem go hide

Werey

BRT drivers are terrorists... The military is doing a great job...

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by LexngtonSteele: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
misano:

Go and seat down b4 I said military to come and kick ur flat yyashhh

misano = devoid of sense undecided
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by khalids: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
MadCow1:
We dey talk about rebranding the police yet we forget the Army..

This is part of why the camouflage is being banned for civilians because it represents terror. When I said it, some people jumped me. In the U.S and Europe and other sane Nations where the camouflage is not outlawed, you will notice that nobody fears the Soldiers. That's because soldiers don't abuse their uniforms and authority.

This think goes beyond re-branding police or army......it is Nigerians that need re-branding

We lack love for our fellow citizens.......If the average Nigerian loves his neighbor...if tomorrow he becomes a soldier or police officer that love will remain.......

The average Nigerian loves to oppress his neighbor and this has carried on into every facet of our public life.....

Parents need to bring up their children to respect and love their fellow citizens...otherwise this ish will continue to reoccur

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
obailala:
This is sad... Most annoying thing is the fact that the soldier's face wasn't even captured, and even if it was captured, he would hardly be punished appropriately.

Watin bad? Soldier beat person na new thing.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by RaptorX: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

fear no go let you try am even if you dey there

na the same passengers go leave you run

No try am ooo

If army man panel beat you finish you go be like person wey trailer jam

grin grin grin
Here we go again with the if soldier slap you jokes, you Nigerians are just irredemably foolish.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

misano = devoid of sense undecided

Hahaha... funny U. It doesn't change the fact that D soldier beat up D driver & the Yoruba camera man couldn't go close because he was scared.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Imarnuel04:
This right here is why many Nigerians have no sympathy for them when they're killed by those Boko Haram terrorists

Like me....
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
misano:

Watin bad? Soldier beat person na new thing.
No be new thing, but doesnt make it a good thing... Same way in which Nigeria being a useless country isn't a new thing.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
JuanDeDios:
HOw many soldiers were there? It appears there was only one. Was he armed? Why did you people allow the incident? Did you get his name so he can be reported to the military authorities?

Is it the Ajonja camera man dat can't even share clear photos U want to confront the soldier?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
obailala:
No be new thing, but doesnt make it a good thing... Same way in which Nigeria being a useless country isn't a new thing.

Ok
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by LexngtonSteele: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
misano:

Hahaha... funny U. It doesn't change the fact that D soldier beat up D driver & the Yoruba camera man couldn't go close because he was scared.

Misano's brain shrinks with every second....Fact Number 2 wink....carry on....
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by free2ryhme: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
RaptorX:
Here we go again with the if soldier slap you jokes, you Nigerians are just irredemably foolish.

your foolishness is out of this world

Go and try your luck nah
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Jidesam01: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
This inhuman and not acceptable, he need to be tamed....i just wish all of them in that bus can just beat sense into him.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by misano(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Misano's brain shrinks with every second....Fact Number 2 wink....carry on....

Guy U are funny.... I'm sure ur beloved Buhari and his Hausa soldiers are already dancing in ur brain.... kekeke... Useless Afonja

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonja hahaha

That word gives you an erection i see
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by MadCow1: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
khalids:

This think goes beyond re-branding police or army......it is Nigerians that need re-branding

We lack love for our fellow citizens.......If the average Nigerian loves his neighbor...if tomorrow he becomes a soldier or police officer that love will remain.......

The average Nigerian loves to oppress his neighbor and this has carried on into every facet of our public life.....

Parents need to bring up their children to respect and love their fellow citizens...otherwise this ish will continue to reoccur

I beg to differ..

The Nigerian who joins the Police or Army and starts oppressing people does so not just because he or she is a horrible person, but because the Police and Army gives the person the authority to do so and get away with it.

Do you think all Armed Forces perssonnel in tbe U.S are good people? They Are not. Their army consists KKK people, skinheads, Neo-Nazis and a mix of good people too.. But within the Army they can't exhibit their hatred as they would like and they can't do it with the uniform on.. Wether they hate blacks, gays, Mexicans or whatever, it stays a secret whilst in uniform. In their houses no wahala. But here it's the opposite. The evil comes out when they wear the uniform.

Rebrand the entire armed forces and Police and any weapons bearing agency.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nofuckgiven: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Did they not say they would send operation crocodile to south west and south south? It's already agreed and signed now undecided
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by dataking: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Useless brt drivers. Na so one break my mirror for traffic stop. I for like join hand beat am
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by xreal: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Driving along lokoja-abuja this week.

At the military check point.
A 'soldier' boy ordered me to step out of my car, I looked at his rifle and obeyed.

He looked at my hair and said he will cut it with a scissors.
He walked we to a spot, I saw hairs of their victims at the spot.
I asked him what year he started wearing 'camou', he became aggressive, I then talked some senses to him.

He was shocked and apologized.
I pity their victims.

These harassment must stop.

They should remember that an average Nigerian is mad.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Now you are demanding for justice.
You were applauding them when Operation Python dance was in Abia state.
Now that Operation Python Egg dance is in just BRT.
You want justice.
This one be like anaconda dance sef

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by tyup(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
nurshah:

Nigeria biggest problems are Nigerians .I assure you nothing would have happened if the had ganged up on that man ...and raised hell.....
We keep complaining yet when we are faced with the easiest decisions we simply are too coward to take them.how sad ..

Did they even get his name? This come entry has more cowards who make the most noise

sorry bro you shouldn't beat an officer in uniform if he does anything funny after beating him up ion think he'd would be punished severely
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by tyup(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
xreal:
Driving along lokoja-abuja this week.

At the military check point.
A 'soldier' boy ordered me to step out of my car, I looked at his rifle and obeyed.

He looked at my hair and said he will cut it with a scissors.
He walked we to a spot, I saw hairs of their victims at the spot.
I asked him what year he started wearing 'camou', he became aggressive, I then talked some senses to him.

He was shocked and apologized.
I pity their victims.

These harassment must stop.

They should remember that an average Nigerian is mad.

Na so, eyah n my neighbor five year old boy is not around to believe this story embarassed

talked sense into an army on a check point abeg make I faint with laughter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Illiteracy, unprofessionalism, stvpidity, bestiality, subnormal intelligence, misplaced aggression...... It takes the presence of these horrible qualities in your DNA for you to get into the Nigerian Military.

Little wonder why our soldiers have such animalistic tendencies.

This bastard is gonna get away with this abuse and nothing would be done about his distasteful misconduct - nothing has changed!
Tozara
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2017
hallelujah the Python is dancing inside the BRT

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Animals in uniform always forming Van Damme for civilian body but peeing in their camo at d sight of Boko Haram.
Na for civilian body dem get power but for BH dem go complain of lack of ammunition.
Only some civilians too dey vex me. Just one bloody unarmed soldier. And other go dey mumu to watch rather than join hand beat d devil out of that bloody military coward.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Now you are demanding for justice.
You were applauding them when Operation Python dance was in Abia state.
Now that Operation Python Egg dance is in just BRT.
You want justice.
God bless u 1000 fold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.