Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary (1639 Views)

Buhari Approves State, LG Police / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
I just saw my local government chairman in Delta State enjoying himself in a brand new Lexus LX570 Jeep worth 59 Million Naira while workers of the local government have not been paid their salaries for 2 years now.
Please where did my LG chairman see the money to buy the jeep (59 million) because they keep saying there is no money in the government purse.

It's either the LG chairman is into Yahoo-Yahoo (G-boy) or he is a ritualist, or else he should explain where he saw moneh to buy jeep ooo.
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by SweetWJ(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Equations:
I just saw my local government chairman in Delta State enjoying himself in a brand new Lexus LX570 Jeep worth 59 Million Naira while workers of the local government have not been paid their salaries for 2 years now.
Please where did my LG chairman see the money to buy the jeep (59 million) because they keep saying there is no money in the government purse.

It's either the LG chairman is into Yahoo-Yahoo (G-boy) or he is a ritualist, or else he should explain where he saw moneh to buy jeep ooo.

Which Local Gov is dat?
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
SweetWJ:
Which Local Gov is dat?
Aniocha North LGA
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by SweetWJ(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

Aniocha North LGA
Very bad. Hope that jeep can make him live without dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2017
In your mind any that is in government is a thief?
Equations:

Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by maxwell767(m): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

Aniocha North LGA

Lol oseme is and has always been a flashy man even b4 his political ambition..

And u know he has backups.. From Agu nwayi of obomkpa and the speaker..

Note: I am not from delta grin

Cus I know ur question will be how did I know

2 Likes

Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2017
maxwell767:

Lol oseme is and has always been a flashy man even b4 his political ambition..

And u know he has backups.. From Agu nwayi of obomkpa and the speaker..

Note: I am not from delta grin

Cus I know ur question will be how did I know

Don't mind him oo.
My own is that he should come and tell us where the money for the jeep came from. After all they don't have money to pay salary
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
In your mind any that is in government is a thief?

Bros, ALL political office holders in Delta State are BIG THIEVES. The annoying part of it iis that they chop money and don't do any work.
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by maxwell767(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

Bros, ALL political office holders in Delta State are BIG THIEVES. The annoying part of it iis that they chop money and don't do any work.

But he has done well for you guys...
He solved the problem of electricity that has been absent for over 5years.
And has fixed the roads from isseleuku junction to issele-mpitime

Which the other predecessors couldn't fix.. undecided

In fact for him to solve the electricity problem, which has been absent for over 5years... Guy he deserves a medal

1 Like

Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by maxwell767(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

Don't mind him oo.
My own is that he should come and tell us where the money for the jeep came from. After all they don't have money to pay salary

Is not his fault, that question should be addressed to okowa, Aniocha North is not the only victim of nonpayment of salaries...

grin grin

( Lol see as I dy type like say I come from Aniocha North) grin
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by EmeeNaka: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Op, you deserve to be flogged.
Can't you upload picture?
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by maxwell767(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:

Don't mind him jare.. grin
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by slimfit1(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Because you can't fight for your money doesn't mean others would keep quiet like you.
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by slimfit1(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2017
If you don't know your right then sorry for you. You are supposed to set that car on fire.
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by slimfit1(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2017
The day you start vandalizing their car and house is the day they will start taking you serious. Expecting them to think of you before themselves is like trying to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2017
maxwell767:

But he has done well for you guys...
He solved the problem of electricity that has been absent for over 5years.
And has fixed the roads from isseleuku junction to issele-mpitime

Which the other predecessors couldn't fix.. undecided

In fact for him to solve the electricity problem, which has been absent for over 5years... Guy he deserves a medal

Solve which electricity problem? All that one naa wash. I have never seen NEPA/PHCN light in this Aniocha North with my two eyes since 2013 that I've been living here. And I heard the problem started as far back as 2010.
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
maxwell767:

Is not his fault, that question should be addressed to okowa, Aniocha North is not the only victim of nonpayment of salaries...

grin grin

( Lol see as I dy type like say I come from Aniocha North) grin

That Okowa sef.... I'm not sure he is aware that he is the governor of Delta State. All he knows how to do is to visit Churches for thanksgiving and visit palace of traditional rulers. The bros dey vex me abeg
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
EmeeNaka:

Boss no vex... The next time wey I sight am, I go snap him pic with the ride upload am
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2017
slimfit1:
The day you start vandalizing their car and house is the day they will start taking you serious. Expecting them to think of you before themselves is like trying to commit suicide.

We don't even think of it because it will only lead to reprisal attacks. Those dudes in office know how to buy over the area boys in the area to wreck major havoc on their opponents. The case of Idumuje Ugboko readily comes to mind
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2017
slimfit1:
If you don't know your right then sorry for you. You are supposed to set that car on fire.

That is vandalism bro. The law doesn't support that.
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by maxwell767(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

That Okowa sef.... I'm not sure he is aware that he is the governor of Delta State. All he knows how to do is to visit Churches for thanksgiving and visit palace of traditional rulers. The bros dey vex me abeg

grin grin I bet victor Ochei will be looking at Deltians like this tongue

1 Like

Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by Equations(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
maxwell767:

grin grin I bet victor Ochei will be looking at Deltians like this tongue
Lool.... Even Victor Ochei sef... that one nor get our interest for heart
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by maxwell767(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

Lool.... Even Victor Ochei sef... that one nor get our interest for heart

Lol, but u never can tell... grin
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by slimfit1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

That is vandalism bro. The law doesn't support that.

Yeah so the law support treasury looting ?
Re: Delta State LG Chairman Flexes Despite 2 Yrs Unpaid Salary by slimfit1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Equations:

We don't even think of it because it will only lead to reprisal attacks. Those dudes in office know how to buy over the area boys in the area to wreck major havoc on their opponents. The case of Idumuje Ugboko readily comes to mind

Lone wolf is the only way Nigerian politicians understand we can't keep trying to do things by the law and the people that are supposed to enforce it and lead are breaking the law.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 / What President Buhari Did Immediately After Obasanjo Told Him To Step Down / President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.