Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations (966 Views)

Pastor Makes Members Masturbate In Church. See His Reason / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by recklesslove: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
A Nigerian who has been a Pastor for over 30 years in North American branch has exposed atrocities going on in the Redeemed Christian Church . How did we get here? The followers will still watch this video n return to the church.

https://www.facebook.com/1211041379/posts/10223171409452849/
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by recklesslove: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2020
See what religion has done to us. People will still watch this n still be afraid to talk. Redeem member have been brainwashed, manipulated n hypnotized.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Ladylite: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2020
recklesslove:
A Nigerian who has been a Pastor for over 30 years in North American branch has exposed atrocities going on in the Redeemed Christian Church . How did we get here? The followers will still watch this video n return to the church.

Watch it, this doesn't prove that the church is evil, yes the decisions taken may have been wrong and the pastor is right to leave but the entire RCCG is not all bad.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by AdeniyiA(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Just last Sunday in the Sunday school we discussed LESSONS FROM THE SEVEN CHURCHES... And I asked a question that in which category can we place RCCG. everybody kept it to themselves.
I hope God will not condemn the church for serving mammon(God of money) or forsaking their first love.

Personally I am not comfortable with the GO while praying on Dove TV upper week Sunday and before, to mention and request FIRST those paying their tithe and offering to be blessed, So those that can't pay won't?
Why ostracizing members because of money.?

In addition to that in a world that cares less we as Christians are supposed to care more, we preach love but we do not act it. Infact we act the opposite. RCCG failed its members thruout this pandemic
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by recklesslove: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Watch it, this doesn't prove that the church is evil, yes the decisions taken may have been wrong and the pastor is right to leave but the entire RCCG is not all bad.

See what I said ? "The entire RCCG is not all bad", where did the decision come from? The leg? See how u have been brainwashed manipulated and hypnotized.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by recklesslove: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Just last Sunday in the Sunday school we discussed LESSONS FROM THE SEVEN CHURCHES... And I asked a question that in which category can we place RCCG. everybody kept it to themselves.
I hope God will not condemn the church for serving mammon(God of money) or forsaking their first love.

Personally I am not comfortable with the GO while praying on Dove TV upper week Sunday and before, to mention and request FIRST those paying their tithe and offering to be blessed, So those that can't pay won't?

In addition to that in a world that cares less we as Christians are supposed to care more, we preach love but we do not act it. Infact we act the opposite. RCCG failed its members thruout this pandemic

My brother honestly these day to go church dey tire me. This can't be what Jesus Christ is coming back for nah

1 Like

Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by HappyPagan: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
recklesslove:

My brother honestly these day to go church dey tire me. This can't be what Jesus Christ is coming back for nah
Lol @ Jesus is coming back.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Ladylite: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
recklesslove:

See what I said ? "The entire RCCG is not all bad", where did the decision come from? The leg? See how u have been brainwashed manipulated and hypnotized.

The man claimed for 30 years he had been there. How are you so blind and deaf not to hear without bias.

If for 30 years he believed and grew in the said church, then the church couldn't have been evil or all bad.

If you have issues with a person or an organization at least have the integrity to separate the bad from all the good previously done.

Am not a fan or member, I don't take sides. No one is perfect but the pastor told his truth. But to use one man's testimony to hate a major organization is just myopic. We are too educated to judge by hearing one side.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Who are you to judge? Dont judge so you wont be judged. This is God anointed so let God judge him.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ladylite:
The man claimed for 30 years he had been there. How are you so blind and deaf not to hear without bias.
If for 30 years he believed and grew in the said church, then the church couldn't have been evil or all bad.
If you have issues with a person or an organization at least have the integrity to separate the bad from all the good previously done.
Am not a fan or member, I don't take sides. No one is perfect but the pastor told his truth. But to use one man's testimony to hate a major organization is just myopic. We are too educated to judge by hearing one side.
You are not making any sense at all.

That he sat back for 30 years and said nothing does not then mean that when he finally speaks up, he should not be believed. The edict in question came from the top over at RCCG, and if you understood what that means, you would know how meaningless what you are saying really comes off.

I was briefly a part of Jesus House Chicago myself and I can tell you myself that what the man in the video (from Jesus House Baltimore) said, made sense.
If you are not willing to take sides, at least be willing to be objective about the details presented you, rather than pretend it all amounts to nothing. That is not what "not taking sides" is about. It is the man's testimony, if you can refute it, go for it, or else accept that he has a right to it unless you can offer a serious rebuttal of some kind.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by MuttleyLaff: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
recklesslove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOByvK2pWZQ
RCCG Pastor at Baltimore United State Resigns:
Tola Odutola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxgrjdoTimU

It wasn't a matter of, if he will jappa, but more of when will he. The subtle hint, he will jappa was given, as far back as 4 years ago
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by recklesslove: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Redeem members will still defend this and say nothing is wrong. We are easily manipulated.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by geoworldedu: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
HappyPagan:

Lol @ Jesus is coming back.
Jesus will come back as soon as fictional characters like Spiderman, Batman and Superman start coming out of the movies to real life grin grin
The word daftness should be substituted for the word Christianity.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Goshen360(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2020
RCCG as I knew far back in my polytechnic days in Offa, is a hypocrite church and never practicing the word - Excuse my language. The same goes for those churches modeling after RCCG without studying the Apostles doctrine themselves but just follow whatever Adeboye used bible just to hand down to many in RCCG.

There's no Apostolic doctrine that tells you to set up church branches and tell them them remit financial income to headquarter like a franchise owner or operator.

Somebody mark these words of mine, after Adeboye is done and gone, RCCG pastors are scattering and taking members all away, each man to his own.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by paxonel(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2020
By the way what is all these non sense Nigerian pastors establishing churches in America, UK, Canada, Australia are there no churches in all these places already?

How many American churches, UK churches, Canada churches have branches in Nigeria abi them use am swear for Nigeria?
Which kind poverty be this for God's sake?
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2020
paxonel:
By the way what is all these non sense Nigerian pastors establishing churches in America, UK, Canada, Australia are there no churches in all these places already?

How many American churches, UK churches, Canada churches have branches in Nigeria abi them use am swear for Nigeria?
Which kind poverty be this for God's sake?
they need to make sure they have their hooks in the Nigerian diaspora now. Who do you think fill the seats in these abroad churches? Nah mostly Nigerians now.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by paxonel(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
they need to make sure they have their hooks in the Nigerian diaspora now. Who do you think fill the seats in these abroad churches? Nah mostly Nigerians now.
and white people will not come into these churches to listen to the African mentality rubbish they preach there that your mama in the village is responsible for your failures in America or UK?
Is that why Nigerians like gathering in their special churches that is full of only Nigerians to listen to rubbish ?
That's why the few of them that have come back to Nigeria will not have anything sensible to offer towards developing Nigeria and that's why Africa will continue to lag behind.
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Jul 18, 2020
paxonel:
and white people will not come into these churches to listen to the African mentality rubbish they preach there that your mama in the village is responsible for your failures in America or UK?
Is that why Nigerians like gathering in their special churches that is full of only Nigerians to listen to rubbish ?
That's why the few of them that have come back to Nigeria will not have anything sensible to offer towards developing Nigeria and that's why Africa will continue to lag behind.
Nigerians here spend a lot of their lives in their church-world just like they do back in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by paxonel(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians here spend a lot of their lives in their church-world just like they do back in Nigeria.
grin grin grin

Very ridiculous!
Re: Redeem Christian Church: North American Pastor Makes Shocking Revelations by MuttleyLaff: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOByvK2pWZQ

Pastor Alabi gives a very good analysis of "monkey dey work, baboon dey chop" misplaced priorities, wickedness, greed, false sense of entitlement, insatiable hunger for filthy lucre, preying on the widows' mites et cetera and the RCCG Baltimore severance with the main body

(1) (Reply)

2021 Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses. / Treating Bibles Like Cellphones / Uk Tv - Undecover Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.