Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow (12397 Views)

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Akinz0126(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Where about 90 percent of the youths are jobless@ the age of 32 most youth are still feeding under there parent chai Only God know who we offend for this country anyway my greastest tanx go to bet9ja,nairabet,merrybet,wazobia bet for enpowering youth in this country if not for them only God know how some youth go dey carry survive and before you quote me take it or live it the rate youth are venturing into bet9ja now damn no be here!!!

6 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by james20100: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
wizkid ft nickiminaji =body call

click the link to download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyjl16kv0rb3v4r/Asanet%20ft%20Bryan.mp3?dl=1

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by miltonchux(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Let's hear what Baba have to say, it's a pity that a country like Nigeria is celebrating foolishness at 57, you can feel the atmosphere of uncertainty, hopelessness and poverty around. While other African nations are busy celebrating the true dividend of democracy, we are celebrating Tribal sentiments and lobsided governance. I weep for Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by decomaniaboss(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
[size=8pt][
Jeezuzpick:
I hope his words will be printed on the screen.....

Wey e go dey tok like pessin wey all hin teeth wan fall comot.
grin grin
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by nototribalist: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Haphard:
I don't know what dz man go talk tomao, maybe about TSTV
I hope he doesn't cancel the launch tomorrow. He's enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by ruffDiamond: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
cool no send iPod terrorist o but leave the good patriotic iGBO be ..I'm for equity and justice and fairness ..kedu my good Igbo brother smiley
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by NothingDoMe: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cladez:

Becareful of what you say because you might not be guarenteed freedom after speech.Though i don't like him too but this is not the best way to go about it.
totally agree. Gbaskiboy take note. You shouldn't sink to Buhari's level.

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by NothingDoMe: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
ruffDiamond:
cool no send iPod terrorist o but leave the good patriotic iGBO be ..I'm for equity and justice and fairness ..kedu my good Igbo brother smiley
wetin you dey tok?

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by sonature1: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
id911:
I'll rather watch dogs having sex than watch the useless nonentity called Buhari on TV making speech.

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country. Babangida, you will never go unpunished for not killing Buhari during the 1985 military coup

At the bolded, Chineke nna...afo mu oh....laugh wan kill me die!

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Haphard(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
nototribalist:
I hope he doesn't cancel the launch tomorrow. He's enemy of progress

Lol, Buhenemy

5 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Lanceslot(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nobody is interested in listening to the bulsh!t he's gona say.

4 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by sicily4u: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
All I see is useless comments from 5% ipob, proudly 5% anyway, many of u can not even become ordinary chairman for una village meeting, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by dhardline(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hope it's not the kind if broadcast that before I wake up and switch on the generator the broadcast have finished. Just like his last one.

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by paradigmshift(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
another pre recorded video lol

4 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by talk2percy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
RIP to English tomorrow. To hell with him and whatever trash he will say tomorrow. Nobody cares...whatever he will say won't improve our dead economy.

4 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by mema900: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
What has an empty, uneducated, uncivilized man like buhari got to say...absolutely nothing but stupid talks

5 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by obonujoker(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
What does the clown have yo say?

5 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Garshyzee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
What is he going to say?
Before he start he should first apologize fr dragging this country down d drain angry. Maybe bomb da his head undecided undecided
Its better osinbanjo makes the speech sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by kobijacobs(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
to say what? probably to announce when he will go back to london

4 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by talk2percy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Let him come out tomorrow and disgrace himself as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Iceberg3: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Only for the ears of coneheads,abobakus,slaves,a4onjas et zomBs grin not forgetting sophisticated mumunis et muftaus grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by 1metre: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm..is alright. Niger looted for 57yrs.
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by bedspread: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHOEVER IS THE PRESIDENT... all I care to say is GOD IS IN CONTROL OF THIS NATION.... AND HE ALONE WILL SORT US OUT AND PUT SMILES ON US AGAIN.....

WE ARE BLESSED

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by KingNom(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
I wish it was set for after church service. It's well.

On another note, do you know that when you speak against or abuse the President, you speak against or abuse the entire country which includes all we Nigerian Nairalanders and you?
What comes to the head flows to the rest of the body

Always pray for our President and our leaders, please. It will go a very long way in changing things as drops of water bring a heavy rain

Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by bedspread: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
id911:

Babangida, you will never go unpunished for not killing Buhari during the 1985 military coup
grin grin grin grin grin
Bro if u are not a Comedian u are on the Wrong Job...
grin grin grin
NAIRALANDERS and their comments are Stress relievers.... Am alone here in palour outside the Country and laughing my bones out

5 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Topmaike007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na who d man speech wan help?mtcheeew nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wants to highlight the importance of our suffering in Independence Day.

2 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by bayocanny: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
limeta:
B uhari pls forget Talk to yr boko boys first
Na wa for you o, must u comment
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Akinz0126:
Where about 90 percent of the youths are jobless@ the age of 32 most youth are still feeding under there parent chai Only God know who we offend for this country anyway my greastest tanx go to bet9ja,nairabet,merrybet,wazobia bet for enpowering youth in this country if not for them only God know how some youth go dey carry survive and before you quote me take it or live it the rate youth are venturing into bet9ja now damn no be here!!!

Us way no dey chop bet nko.
They are de-powering us daily.
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Erifenz: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Useless broadcast

2 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by DrBasit(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Femi Adesina will work throughout the night composing and editing the speech for the President....
We are waiting for 2019....God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election / Yahaya Bello Remains Wanted; SSS, Police Should Help Us Capture Him: EFCC / Politics In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.