Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (85392 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Dee1murphy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
rbernaldo2:
Jesus did it also by raping is mum holy Mary

Free the pastor abeg
Christianity sucks tho wink

cry

You are a Munafikun of highest order, how dare you blaspheme the prophet of Allah all in the name of religion affiliation. ...seek forgiveness from Almighty Allahu subhanahu wata'allah and delete the post immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Burgerlomo: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Double anointing grin grin grin
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by succez09(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Free the pastor abeg

cry
u are a big fool
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by dataking: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm, see them. One man one wife gang. But doing big things for corner. Even did two some join. Exotic scammer. Hypocrites
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by vanhayor(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why should they be paraded unclad??…... I dont think people shld be treated dis way...he didnt rape dem now
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
davit:
Was the man raping them? If not, then how is this a crime? Some people no get work sha.
I don't no when it became a crime to hold hot prayers without ur clothes on
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Free the pastor abeg

cry

How dare you!?!?! How dare you, you this sicko

I have no words for you... Christianity is Life And Truth.

May Jesus have mercy on you... Hei!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Habyz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
A young man killed "75"(seventy five) people in Norway, he was caught and treated with the utmost respect and none of his human rights was violated, he even came to court in a white suit and gave speech, in Africa these three 'consenting' adults were caught having 'fun' and they are treated worst than animals......... angry
That's because here in Africa we don't take shit from nobody, western countries legalized homosexualism, prostitution yet they paint Africa bad. Did you really expect something different from them? Is it civilization when a man kills 75 people and is allowed to walk freely? I'm not in any way saying they were right to parade them in public though.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Hades2016(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
A young man killed "75"(seventy five) people in Norway, he was caught and treated with the utmost respect and none of his human rights was violated, he even came to court in a white suit and gave speech, in Africa these three 'consenting' adults were caught having 'fun' and they are treated worst than animals......... angry
my brother you called this fun !!!! Wait till pastor fucck your wife and you gonna know it’s not fun...I rest my case here
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by agba211: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
The end is very much closed[i]The end is very much closed[/i]The end is very much closed
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Naziridamos: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Insha Allah... In the name of Amadioha, Chukwu Alabiabia, i will be a Pastor one day...

Get free tithe money, free fvcks....while i can't be questioned by their husbands?

Theology School, here i come!

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by 3kay945(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Black man with black heart cry
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Something dey worry you. Na good thing the pastor and the woman do abi. Mtchew
soberdrunk:
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by naijamerican: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Africa is so backwards
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Alves4urs(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is a serious matter.... Church Business Na real business

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by mtngloetiartel: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
femi4:
Where is the video link?
ntoi
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Shome36(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
kennygee:
Not everyone who says "Lord Lord" will inherit the Kingdom of God.
Hypocrisy.... if to say na Hausa man now you'd be the first to condem the entire tribe

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by achimotan(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Granted that they have committed adultery, why do hand cuff them and smear them with mud.The video of the incident is despicable
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Africans and their USELESS pastors !!

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by enemyofprogress: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalasticlala why you too like to dey cover all these things now?are we childrens?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by nanadeeva01(f): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why the arrest nw is it bad to have fun
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
kennygee:
Not everyone who says "Lord Lord" will inherit the Kingdom of God.
especially kennygee grin
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by loomer: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na against the law to Bleep again?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by MillySWAGZ(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
He told the two women and they agreed and they started the f**king so while the arrest.

They too should become pastors and have their own foursome instead of harassing people.....
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
point5:
Failed generation...
I regret coming from this CONTINENT....

Why parade them Nakked...??
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
loomer:
Na against the law to Bleep again?
I just tire oo
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by sunvillequeen(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
When will Africa develop.? When has three_some become a crime. sad
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Raheemzee(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Should we now say Christians are hypocrites If its a Muslim now we no go hear word...mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
They committed sin, fine....but no crime was committed
Everything was purely consensual for Christ's sake angry
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Lilimax(f): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
**Singing*** Any tragedy fashion against me and my family back fire!!! embarassed Tomorrow African Praise service on my mind smiley You're all invited to Revival Assembly Church Cocoa Bus-stop Ogba Ikeja, Lagos. Time :9:00am. Be blessed!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Sman37(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
That is what all of them are good at all in the name of one wife with millions prostitutes outside that's why they ain't covering their unclothedness and go churches to preach sex and fornication if not why can't u dress as mary rather u all dress Bleep tight going nakked to everywher tempting others everywhere mtswee slot and fake religion of man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Orubebejnr: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
What is this world turning to In short, I'm going to Cameroon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.