Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (85401 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by priestlywhispers: 1:58am On Oct 01, 2017
how does the act of sex be it consensual or coercion by willing adults results to them been in cuffs, there's more at play here that isn't been said. by the way, why do Africans tend to humiliate using unclothedness?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Isaacvin(m): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2017
see crowd.... see hypocrisy... must of doz men dey wish say na dem dey enjoy two kitten.. twosome
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
A young man killed "75"(seventy five) people in Norway, he was caught and treated with the utmost respect and none of his human rights was violated, he even came to court in a white suit and gave speech, in Africa these three 'consenting' adults were caught having 'fun' and they are treated worst than animals......... angry

I love your opinion, except for the fact that you did not worry about the grievances of their life partners, who of-course are the mastermind of this show of shame.

You can do what ever you want, but obey the 11th commandment; "Thou Shalt Not Get Caught".
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by mfujah(m): 2:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Wdf!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by seguno2: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2017
OliviaPope:
having threesomes is a criminal offence in Cameroon grin grin ?

.....but not in Nigeria, the giant of Africa where a senator with three wives, one of whom is a minister bragged about that instead of resigning in shame.
His constituents have not recalled him since they don't mind that he is fcvking away their mandate in Abuja.
Giant of corruption. That is what we are.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
A pastor was allegedly caught red-handed having a thre*some with 2 married members of his church in Cameroon. Below is a footage obtained by PoliticsNGR showing the three lovers being beaten and smeared with mud by a mob, shortly before their arrest.

See photos and video below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/pastor-caught-thresome-2-married-women-photosvideo/

Watch the video HERE

Why handcuff them for fůck's sake? Is it a criminal offense to engage in party?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2017
seguno2:

.....but not in Nigeria, the giant of Africa where a senator with three wives, one of whom is a minister bragged about that instead of resigning in shame.
His constituents have not recalled him since they don't mind that he is fcvking away their mandate in Abuja.
Giant of corruption. That is what we are.
can you define corruption, in light of the constitution? after which you will now tell me why one who engages in threesomes should be seen as corrupt.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by seguno2: 3:20am On Oct 01, 2017
OliviaPope:
can you define corruption, in light of the constitution? after which you will now tell me why one who engages in threesomes should be seen as corrupt.

Since your understanding of corruption is limited to the constitution, which I doubt defines it, then it is pointless discussing this further with you.
Enjoy your constitution defined corruption.
BTW, did you read about the US Minister of health resigning over use of private jet? It would be obvious to you why America remains far ahead of Nigeria despite the fact that we copied their constitution almost verbatim.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by onlyonechid84(m): 3:35am On Oct 01, 2017
May God have mercy, this is really shamful and I pity the members of his church.. *pathetic pastor*
dumebiifeanyi:
A pastor was allegedly caught red-handed having a thre*some with 2 married members of his church in Cameroon. Below is a footage obtained by PoliticsNGR showing the three lovers being beaten and smeared with mud by a mob, shortly before their arrest.

See photos and video below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/pastor-caught-thresome-2-married-women-photosvideo/

Watch the video HERE
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by 360AfriMusic: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2017
God help us.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2017
seguno2:

Since your understanding of corruption is limited to the constitution, which I doubt defines it

Hold on a sec, just to be sure we’re on the same page, are we talking about morality here or criminality? Is this man corrupt because YOU are averse to his sexual preferences which isn’t exactly your (or anyone else’s) business, or because some law makes it so?

then it is pointless discussing this further with you.
Enjoy your constitution defined corruption.
hey don't cop out on me now sir

BTW, did you read about the US Minister of health resigning over use of private jet? It would be obvious to you why America remains far ahead of Nigeria despite the fact that we copied their constitution almost verbatim.
Now you're shifting goal posts, I don't see how this is relevant to our discussion
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by juman(m): 3:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
Nawa ooh. Why parade them? Are they not matured adult that can do anything whatsoever with their lives. Wadfuq

Abi.

The pastor and the women need to go to court and demand those their attackers dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by seguno2: 3:58am On Oct 01, 2017
OliviaPope:
Hold on a sec, just to be sure we’re on the same page, are we talking about morality here or criminality? Is this man corrupt because YOU are averse to his sexual preferences which isn’t exactly your (or anyone else’s) business, or because some law makes it so?

Again, given your limited knowledge of what corruption is, it is pointless discussing further with you. When you have a more complete and comprehensive understanding of what corruption entails, please let me know. I will consider re-engaging with you at that time.
Cheers.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Bet why?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2017
They were doing menage a trois vigil....
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Flatties: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
A young man killed "75"(seventy five) people in Norway, he was caught and treated with the utmost respect and none of his human rights was violated, he even came to court in a white suit and gave speech, in Africa these three 'consenting' adults were caught having 'fun' and they are treated worst than animals......... angry

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Lmao, and he cops out in 5, 4, 3 . . .

seguno2:

[s]Again, given your limited knowledge of what corruption is, it is pointless discussing further with you. When you have a more complete and comprehensive understanding of what corruption entails, please let me know. I will consider re-engaging with you at that time.
Cheers[/s].
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Flatties: 4:35am On Oct 01, 2017
OliviaPope:

hey don't cop out on me now sir

Now you're shifting goal posts, I don't see how this is relevant to our discussion

It.is criminal to sleep with another man's wife, not to talk of sleeping with two at a go

And as a "pastor" such person is seen as a role model.

Tell me, if those involved were let's say; three undergraduates; 2females and a male, would they have been paraded like this?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by hfc80: 4:52am On Oct 01, 2017
I tired for African
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Igbos:

It.is criminal to sleep with another man's wife, not to talk of sleeping with two at a go

And as a "pastor" such person is seen as a role model.

Tell me, if those involved were let's say; three undergraduates; 2females and a male, would they have been paraded like this?
now this is a solid argument, adultery (NOT threesomes) is a criminal offence in cameroon! and regardless of how unprogressively primitive that law is, they did break it. .ergo handcuffs.
------------------------------------------------------------
still doesn't justify the public humiliation but well, africa.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by fakoo1: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2017
May THE POWER That Is in D name of Jesus make you go mad for this blasphemy
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by linearity: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2017
I missed the part, where their crimes was stated. I see some uniform i.e. government representatives among the people parading them... I think they should sue the government for the public shame and ridicule.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by linearity: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2017
linearity:
I missed the part, where their crimes was stated. I see some uniform i.e. government representatives among the people parading them... I think they should sue the government for the public shame and ridicule.

My bad, it appears that Adultery is a criminal offense in Cameroon.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by unipol(m): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2017
OliviaPope:
Good question my dear. Africans don't know the difference between morality and legality, Gay right and offence, IPop and terrorist. Sorry my fellow black men.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by posh1(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Chaii
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Leonbonapart(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
you too mumu brother
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Leonbonapart(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Insha Allah... In the name of Amadioha, Chukwu Alabiabia, i will be a Pastor one day...

Get free tithe money, free fvcks....while i can't be questioned by their husbands?

Theology School, here i come!
so many loose cunt on Nairaland
The glory has left this site... That's why I only read the headlines and pass

You no go die well
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by tiger28: 6:02am On Oct 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
whats the fool saying? Killer of 75 ppl should even be CONSIDERED HUMAN??

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2017
and they decided to strip old people like that in public...then we wonder y forces of poverty is dealing with africa...coz of rubbish wickedness like this
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Mccullum: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2017
Stop comparing Europe with Africa, don't you know adultery totally against customs and traditions of most Africans' communities as that Europeans/ Americans are hypocrites that against things out of their and covered those happening on their own soil that only scream if the culprit is not aborigines of their lands.

This is Africa, Let them bear the shame of immortality of their scandal.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by herdjerd: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2017
deepwater:

@rbernaldo2..... If only i have the singular power to seize ur existence!!! May almighty God visit u asap in Jesus name. Amen.
Y
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Firstcitizen: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2017
OliviaPope:

I tire oh. Adults cannot fvck in peace again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.