Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring (618 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by mollistic(f): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2010
I'm in love and my partner doesn't care if i will wear clothe, he can only give me food but not money
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by Ben13: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2010
Pls tell moi to stop laffing grin grin

Where are the babes that claim they don't request from their guys?. . .that only pepper sellers do.
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by madlady(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2010
Ben-10:

Where are the babes that claim they don't request from their guys?. . .that only pepper sellers do.

grin grin grin grin grin c ur mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by essarios(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ben-10:

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2010
@poster,
ur guy does'nt knw wat he's missing.
Wao! Ur pro pic is Breath-taking. . . . . .i feel lyk. . . . . .abeg make i stop b4 N/landers crucify me.
Lol
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by googles: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ben-10:

[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin grin

maybe we should ask the poster wat she is selling [/size]
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by madlady(f): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2010
Tamita:

@poster,
your guy does'nt knw wat he's missing.
Wao! your pro pic is Breath-taking. . . . . .i feel lyk. . . . . .abeg make i stop b4 N/landers crucify me.
Lol

Yes she's lovely.  

@Poster off@Topic, your location sounds very familiar to me, my male cousin goes to a school in Jamaica called, CALABAR HIGH.
  Is Calabar in the North or South of Nigeria?
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by nana(f): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
How were u coping before he came into your life?
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by sistajay(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ Poster

Are you an able body? If yes, go get a J.O.B! Hasn't life taught you to depend on no one but your self?
Re: Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring by Nescoemmy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
should or must the guy give you money for clothes to show he is caring, some gals sef, makes me laugh cool

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Spouse Ever Lied To You? How? / I Am Not Sure / I Need A True Friend.i Dont Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.