Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,759 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? (497 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? by ProfCyber(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Girls and Their Shit these Days eh..

I was Going to get something in Dopemu When I bumped into a Secondary school Girl mate..

'Wow...Hey Ayo She Said..

'Am Fine'! I Replied.

We exchanged Pleasantries...eventually Came up with a Topic..

All of a Sudden..

'She Asked'

Do You Have a Girlfriend?

'Yes'!I Said..Surprised..

I Don't Mind..Can we..

I was Like...??
Re: Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? by ProfCyber(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cc: Tosyne2much
it's me @thatyorubadude remember?
Re: Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
ProfCyber:
Cc: Tosyne2much

it's me @thatyorubadude remember?
Yes I remember you baba.. How you dey bro?
Re: Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? by ProfCyber(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I remember you baba.. How you dey bro?

gentle..

U just forgot ur boy
Re: Meet After 4 Years...want Us To Date?? by Kseafresh: 1:39am On Oct 01, 2017
coming to tell us, what are you trying to prove

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Relationship Truths You Need To Know / Eighteen(18) Things You Should Never Say To Newlyweds / Am I The Only One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.