Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (33062 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Mastermind2000: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
She deserve a Grammy for that..
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Alphasoar(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ejytex:
Bros abeg leave dat one joor, person no go talk again cos he b celebrity haba
Somethings, sometimes are better left unsaid . . .
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Fhowe: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Alphasoar:
This reply is impoverished, lacking sense and brains grin grin grin grin grin

These are people's role models oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT FOREHEAD
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Fhowe: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
SHE DESERVES A FREE SLAP FOR THAT (reminds me of university days a female student actually got the the beating of her life for something similar to this and even other females around all said she deserves it ) joke taken too far
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Alphasoar(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fhowe:
OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT FOREHEAD

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by MENTORCH(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
The thing pained her, that she rushed to reply without checking for errors in her statement.
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
wunmi590:
Big head with plenty money.

where is the big money? if you are talking about big money,talk about Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
the Elordia or whatever her name is aren't even fine and obviously a classless rachet. How can a so called celebrity be mentioning dick anyhow. the guy she replied can't be hurt,never because she can't see his dick and his dick might be bigger,so there is nothing savagery about this than the fact that the girl showed how much of a pig she is
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by ncoolsome(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lilchilz:
PERSON: Knock Knock!!
ME: Who's there?
PERSON: Jehovah Witness.
ME: They're not at home.
PERSON: But who's answering us??
ME: It's me, their dog.
PERSON: now bark like a dog.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by MarieSucre(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Everything is now savage these days. mtchewww Next!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by ugolinze123(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
CHAI!!
grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by wunmi590(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
where is the big money? if you are talking about big money,talk about Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus

Lol, at least she carry small money now grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by oodua1stson: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
The reply is lame. I mean he has seen her big forehead but has she seen his small d1ck?
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Gloryamara: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Lilchilz:

grin
Lilchilz:

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by darediamond(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
etoman1:
Girls and dick embarassed embarassed
be like 5&6
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2017
what's "its bigger that your dvck though?" when she should have used "than". wetin consine forehead with "diick" what a yeyebrity
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by DavidEsq(m): 3:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Lilchilz:

Angels be like. Dis boi can lie o

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Ejytex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alphasoar:
Somethings, sometimes are better left unsaid . . .
oook o
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by sylve11: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
HeWrites:

The guy after reading her reply

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique
Nairaland ehn! grin cool
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by HeWrites(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
sylve11:

Nairaland ehn! grin cool

No chill
Re: Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big by Blissbeatz(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Eva forehead be like OPON IFA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife - Regina Daniels Fans Protest (video) / Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) / @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.