Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (44702 Views)

Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by hamdash(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
whats all these bai ntori olohun,ehn?
iwor olohun iru kini gbogbo radarada yii

modified: these Ghanians are just a disgrace to africans infact all d black race sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Mckandre(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
leathalbeast:
your generation are the dumb ones. numbskull!!
ntobo fool.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Swanzi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
Ghanaians re just plane dumb undecided

You are a fool plane and simple.
You insult an entire nation cos of one person...

So by ur allusion Nigerians are dumb cos of
Chale boy,maheeda,denery n co..?

gyimiii.!!!

Sense fall on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by balogun16(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
leathalbeast:
and how does this concern you nosy and worthless Nigerians
you are a big fool. foolish gaynian. Ghana is the poorest country in the world. I fucking hate that country. half of population of Ghana are gay ass gays. go to Sodom and Gomorrah in kasoa accra and see how they are raping young boys. if you are new in Ghana and you are handsome please don't go near S and d because they will rape your ass until it start dropping shit.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Mckandre(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Swanzi:

You are a fool plane and simple.
You insult an entire nation cos of one person...

So by ur allusion Nigerians are dumb cos of
Chale boy,maheeda,denery n co..?

gyimiii.!!!

Sense fall on you.
lol, did u ask if m a Ghanaian?

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by PureMe01: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
ExAngel007:
sweeeeeeet
baby no lie o..wetin u like for d pic wey sweet like dat
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Makydebbie, see your brother!!

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by fyxboss(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
I wan die for laugh..he should have shown us his carrot na.. cool
u really want to see?
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Bonejr(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stewfit things
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Dnight(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wherey re ooo
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by makydebbie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Makydbbie, see your brother!!
cheesy cheesy

I'm here wishing my brother showed us everything jare. cry
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by makydebbie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
lol, did u ask if m a Ghanaian?
Then you're plain dumb as well.
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
balogun16:
you are a big fool. foolish gaynian. Ghana is the poorest country in the world. I fucking hate that country. half of population of Ghana are gay ass gays. go to Sodom and Gomorrah in kasoa accra and see how they are raping young boys. if you are new in Ghana and you are handsome please don't go near S and d because they will rape your ass until it start dropping shit.
Who your hate epp? undecided
Who fvcking cares about your opinion not worthy to clean the gutters? Mtcheew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by MarieSucre(f): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmmm Fine boy come make I tell you something.
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by makydebbie(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
Ghanaians re just plane dumb undecided
And btw it's "plain" not "plane". Nigeria educational system. grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by orjaha(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
are you insane?
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Mckandre(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
makydebbie:
And btw it's "plain" not "plane". Nigeria educational system. grin
why do u wish to remember now, eh alomo?
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes
fyxboss:
u really want to see?
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
why do u wish to remember now, eh alomo?
Now doting your I's and crossing your T's to impress? Nah ain't interested.
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Mckandre(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Now doting your I's and crossing your T's to impress? Nah ain't interested.
what's this one saying? impress who? Asokpo

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
ThisTrend:

To celebrate his birthday, this Ghana based man had a photoshoot done in which his penis was only covered up by blue balloons!

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/ghanaian-man-celebrates-his-birthday.html?m=1

This fool must be gay
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by fyxboss(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Yes
Ah, child of the world...
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by mrwonlasewonie: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
I wan die for laugh..he should have shown us his carrot na.. cool
that's exactly what I came to see grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Mezie1990(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Look at this fool
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Swanzi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
balogun16:

This afonja seem so bitter n pained omo have u been anally drilled n violated before by a Ghanaian.

Sorry eerh forgive n forget God is in control besides pampers full everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Swanzi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
hamdash:
whats all these bai ntori olohun,ehn?
iwor olohun iru kini gbogbo radarada yii

modified: these Ghanians are just a disgrace to africans infact all d black race sef.

Really seriously are we doing that comparism
A Nigerian grin like seriously angry with all
Ur wahala de fuc K..??

Ayt let me ask google below grin

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes ooh..he should better show it now before I explode with anger undecided
mrwonlasewonie:
that's exactly what I came to see grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by balogun16(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Who your hate epp? undecided
Who fvcking cares about your opinion not worthy to clean the gutters? Mtcheew.
you are an idiot. stupid beech. get out of here and go and eat some banku or something. stinking gaynian. I fucking hate that world poorest country
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by freshinko: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lols. what women do, Boo can do it even much better.
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Lilkini(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Dubby6:
angry
angry
Was he born on October 1? So I can just blame Buhari for this...

since when did buhari become ghana's president?? lol,this people will not kill me

#mk i still dey sip my zobo dey watch
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2017
balogun16:
you are an idiot. stupid beech. get out of here and go and eat some banku or something. stinking gaynian. I fucking hate that world poorest country
You're obviously stupid and I can't waste my education on you.
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Swanzi(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
balogun16:

Afonja u are a big fool ediot..!!!!

What has ur country to offer except Cocain
Export...

Foolish fool in fact ur a goat..!!!!

Omoale jati jati..!!!!

Gyimii who the Fuc k do you think you are..?

Useless afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.