Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (44703 Views)

Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by balogun16(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Swanzi:

Afonja u are a big fool ediot..!!!!

What has ur country to offer except Cocain
Export...

Foolish fool in fact ur a goat..!!!!

Omoale jati jati..!!!!

Gyimii who the Fuc k do you think you are..?

Useless afonja
excuse me. is that gorrila in your profile your father. Gaynians are always ugly and they stink like hell. you can't live with a gaynian without getting infected by cholera. human beings they talk even this semi animal dey talk I don't blame you I blame the too much banku in your brain
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Swanzi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
balogun16:
excuse me. is that gorrila in your profile your father. Gaynians are always ugly and they stink like hell. you can't live with a gaynian without getting infected by cholera. human beings they talk even this semi animal dey talk I don't blame you I blame the too much banku in your brain

Ode oponu..
Re: Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot by Tedassie(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
I wan die for laugh..he should have shown us his carrot na.. cool
carrot geh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Girl Thrills Lagosians With Her Amazing Flexibility At 1lagosfiesta / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.