Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos (876 Views)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos by TimmyPapa(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
The Nigeria arm is busy killing innocent Igbos in its snake dance (python) while the sensible countries are busy preparing for world war 3..
Sir Michael Fallon said the UK was conducting a series of military drills alongside the US as tensions continue.......see countries that are preparing......
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/09/3rd-world-war-britan-ready-for-nuclear.html?m=1

Re: World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
they should continue im in my house watching.
Re: World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos by cosby02(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria didn't even participate in 1st and 2nd, why should we prepare for 3rd as if non preparation for the war is the reason why you dont have food on your table or the reason you're so jobless.

I can't tell you not to hate but atleast HATE with SENSE.
Re: World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos by TimmyPapa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
cosby02:
Nigeria didn't even participate in 1st and 2nd, why should we prepare for 3rd as if non preparation for the war is the reason why you dont have food on your table or the reason you're so jobless.

I can't tell you not to hate but atleast HATE with SENSE.
Well you are so daft to knw dat nigeria participated...

Nd presently it's Gona cus more disaster
Re: World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos by cosby02(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Well you are so daft to knw dat nigeria participated...

Nd presently it's Gona cus more disaster
It's either you don't know what you're saying or you ddon't have sense.

Re: World War 3: Nigeria Army Busy Killing Innocent Igbos by TimmyPapa(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
cosby02:

It's either you don't know what you're saying or you ddon't have sense.

Lols well go nd find out

(1) (Reply)

Understanding A Man's Need For Sex / Nairaland Writer,classcaptain Drops New Hilarious Book -"Facebook To Yabaleft " / See What These Slay Queens Have Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.