Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? (441 Views)

How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Happy Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2017
It's Independence Day, and a new month. There is an air of optimism as sorrows have been, at least, temporarily relegated to the background.

To celebrate Independence Day, I gave my babe some money to cook, after which we will go out together to buy one or two things and take memorable pictures. As you can see, the day is uniquely special.

Lalasticlala, how are you celebrating the day?
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by paiz: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2017
Praying for 2019 to come ASAP
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2017
paiz:
Praying for 2019 to come ASAP
To re-vote Buhari or vote against him?
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by u3man(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Pray for 9ja n watching TELEMUNDO
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2017
u3man:
Pray for 9ja n watching TELEMUNDO
Wouldn't I rather pray for myself as a prayer for myself may get answered quicker than a prayer for the nation? Anyway, that's one of the things you are doing today.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by paiz: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
thefirst:
To re-vote Buhari or vote against him?
To package the marafaka to daura
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2017
grin
paiz:

To package the marafaka to daura
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by phintohlar(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
How do u think we should celebrate it & what is there to celebbrate?
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
phintohlar:
How do u think we should celebrate it & what is there to celebbrate?
You should celebrate it your own way. It's obvious you assume there is nothing in the day to celebrate. Your opinion may be right, though.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by phintohlar(f): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
thefirst:
You should celebrate it your own way. It's obvious you assume there is nothing in the day to celebrate. Your opinion may be right, though.
the pad i use is now six hundred naira,went to get it this morning & chimezie say na six hundred nw say e don cost
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why should we celebrate shiit?Today is not a day of celebration.Let all Nigerians be sober today,57years of corruption,poverty,ritual killings,kidnapping,etc.What exactly are we celebrating?
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
We are celebrating freedom, achievements, Success
I love Nigeria
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by sKeetz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
At home, bored af! sad
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
phintohlar:
the pad i use is now six hundred naira,went to get it this morning & chimezie say na six hundred nw say e don cost
It's actually a pity. But I hope you know that when we celebrate, we celebrate optimism.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Lot Of Money Online Now. / Judge Orders Man To Write 140 Nice Things About His Ex-girlfriend. / I'm More Confused In The Midst Of Confused Men Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.