Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

#glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself (5189 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by GistMeMorenews: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
@GISTMORE

The self acclaimed Nigerian male Barbie shared this 'before and after' photo via his IG page.

http://www.gistmore.com/glowup-bobrisky-shares-photo

Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
When his mama put him on the soil of this world, people congratulated her, not knowing that he will live to choose a forbidden path.

His sense has been badly truncated... he can never live a normal life again. Let see how long can this last, till his old age?

I know regrets will fill his concluding days.

This is another evil internet has brought.

2 Likes

Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by phintohlar(f): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
He looks like Dagrin in his before picture and looks like Kemi Afolabi (a yoruba actress) in his after picture

2 Likes

Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chai!...If not for that stupid man that gave him some money to share with his elder sister......that was how it all started.
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Shelloween(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
donproject:
When his mama put him on the soil of this world, people congratulated her, not knowing that he will live to choose a forbidden path.

His sense has been badly truncated... he can never live a normal life again. Let see how long can this last, till his old age?

I know regrets will fill his concluding days.

This is another evil internet has brought.
It's his life, his choice, his regret and guess what? It's none of your business. Mind your business, you may live longer.
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
One mother had go through 9 months of pain for this SMH.

1 Like

Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Shelloween(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
phintohlar:
He looks like Dagrin in his before picture and looks like Kemi Afolabi (a yoruba actress) in his after picture
You right.
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shelloween:
It's his life, his choice, his regret and guess what? It's none of your business. Mind your business, you may live longer.

Wow! I wanted to hit you, but when I checked your pix, I said no wonder. Cheers bro...
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by pizzylee(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
his or her name shld just be RISKY ,he or she shld remove d BOB
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Shelloween(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
donproject:

Wow! I wanted to hit you, but when I checked your pix, I said no wonder. Cheers bro...
lol. I'm no gay, I just respect people and try not to judge them. Only God can judge.
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by phintohlar(f): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shelloween:
I don't know who Kemi Afolabi is, but lemme say this on her behalf, Thunder fire you! ( Insert abusive yoruba words here) May your first daughter look like him.
i'm supposed to heat the report butten right now, cos i never meant it the way u took it & the next thing u could say is dat thunder should fire me right & u even swear for my yet to be born daughter.. Thanks & God bless u
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. I'm no gay, I just respect people and try not to judge them. Only God can judge.

I didn't say you are gay bro lols...thanks for the advice though.
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Shelloween(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
phintohlar:
i'm supposed to heat the report butten right now, cos i never meant it the way u took it & the next thing u could say is dat thunder should fire me right & u even swear for my yet to be born daughter.. Thanks & God bless u
sorry! It was a poor attempt at humour. Thought it'd be funny. Lemme just clear it. I'm really sorry.
Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
He must have a small preek,because i wonder how he managed to pack it in that tight bumshort.

1 Like

Re: #glowup - Bobrisky Shares Before & After Photo Of Himself by phintohlar(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shelloween:
sorry! It was a poor attempt at humour. Thought it'd be funny. Lemme just clear it. I'm really sorry.
it's okay

(1) (Reply)

SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. / The Kenyan Lawyer Causing Waves With Huge Curves And Backside - PHOTOS / I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.