Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) (5165 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Remember The MTN Staff Behind The Voice “you Have One Minute Remaining” See How / Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Hoodguy: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ghanaian media personality and entrepreneur, Jessica Opare Saforo has revealed that she is the one behind the automated voice on MTN.

While speaking in a video, Jessica Opare Saforo said she was the voice ambassador for MTN and the one responsible for some of the automated messages.

According to her, she is the one who said: “The number you’ve dialed cannot be reached at the moment. The mobile equipment is either switched off or out of coverage area.”
See full post below �
https://swaghood.com.ng/im-the-voice-behind-you-have-1-minute-remaining-mtn-lady-reveals-video/

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nice. If it's true.

Omo. Me sef dey find watin I go use my voice for. Something like this. A Voice Ambassador. The intonations and everything cannot just be wasting.

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by decatalyst(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
So why are you telling us

We should dance or give you a hug after our credit has been sapped finished, then ur baritone voice comes blaring undecided

17 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Nice. If it's true.

Omo. Me sef dey find watin I go use my voice for. Something like this. The intonations and everything cannot just be wasting.
Go and sing in the choir for God grin

5 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Go and sing in the choir for God grin

I don't have a *singing* voice. That's not the voice type I have. You don't have to have that to have a nice voice. A speaking, smooth one... if you want to greet someone, read information out loud, reading passages, lullaby, easy listening, anchoring shows, etc., ehenn.
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't have a *singing* voice. That's not the voice type I have. You don't have to have that to have a nice voice. A speaking, smooth one... if you want to greet someone, read information out loud, reading passages, lullaby, easy listening, anchoring shows, etc., ehenn.
Na OAP sure pass na. Dive in to broadcasting

1 Like

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na OAP sure pass na. Dive in to broadcasting

I can't dive in. It's not my (main) niche. But I could do it for the fun of it, anchor a program for another owner... of if my life path branches there... No problem.
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I can't dive in. It's not my (main) niche. But I could do it for the fun of it, anchor a program for another owner... of if my life path branches there... No problem.
What's your career ATM? What do you do? No offense please

1 Like

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

What's your career ATM? What do you do? No offense please

Hahahahahahaha. You no know? I thought it was general knowledge oh. grin grin I'm a slay queen and a sugar baby oh. I trade and deal in clitocurrencies.

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahaha. You no know? I thought it was general knowledge oh. grin grin I'm a slay queen and a sugar baby oh. I trade and deal in clitocurrencies.
Lols grin I know you trade clito sometimes,but what's your main work atm?

4 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols grin I know you trade clito sometimes,but what's your main work atm?

Clito is my main. I don't sell it sometimes.
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Clito is my main. I don't sell it sometimes.
Ok how can i also trade my dicktocurrency? Hunger wan finish me

1 Like

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ok how can i also trade my dicktocurrency? Hunger wan finish me

Ask your boss lilvicky. grin
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ask your boss lilvicky. grin
grin cheesy goodnight jor. You ain't serious
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

[img]https:///view/beyonce-sip-tea-drinking-about-to-laugh-gif-4616909.gif[/img]
Shey u don use me catch cruz finish this night. Issorite

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Shey u don use me catch cruz finish this night. Issorite

At least, I'm not your gf. Now, go and lay in her arms so she'll pacify you, stroke your ego and make you feel good after this.

Goodnight!

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

At least, I'm not your gf. Now, go and lay in her arms so she'll pacify you, stroke your ego and make you feel good after this.

Goodnight!
We'll def meet again on a different thread. Got my eyes on your moniker wink
Good night

1 Like

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by mayhead(m): 2:33am On Oct 22, 2021
So na this woman no get respet dey put please try again later,
“She go just talk Try again later, Goodbye”
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by puppie017: 2:56am On Oct 22, 2021
That woman dae frustrate
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Her moaning go good for za oza room
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by talk2hb1(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Tooh!!!
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by onomeabuja: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2021
Hoodguy:
Ghanaian media personality and entrepreneur, Jessica Opare Saforo has revealed that she is the one behind the automated voice on MTN.

While speaking in a video, Jessica Opare Saforo said she was the voice ambassador for MTN and the one responsible for some of the automated messages.

According to her, she is the one who said: “The number you’ve dialed cannot be reached at the moment. The mobile equipment is either switched off or out of coverage area.”
See full post below �
https://swaghood.com.ng/im-the-voice-behind-you-have-1-minute-remaining-mtn-lady-reveals-video/

no mind this lady jàrè , she sabi disgrace persin up & down.
na so i dey in d midst of some lady one day na him i pull out my phone make i shine in thier midst na so this yèré girl voice just pop up & was saying" u have one minute remaining" oh man i know no d time when as i wan cut d call na phone i totally OFF grin

1 Like

Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by temmytee2309: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Y
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by temmytee2309: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Make I no catch her oo
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by jericco1(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2021
She's lying
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by AngelHoly(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Her face don't look like that voice
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Solosolojohquay: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
I don't believe that lady is not speaking Ghanian phonetics or intonation work is werk
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by TooMuchStuff: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jessica the Chic that once saved me from third Main land Bridge when "Amaka Disappoint me" that year

Her relationship coaching series on YouTube are top notch. Wish to check on her in Accra soon sef..
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you think you've got heavenly voice and really don't know what to do with it gather here let's pray
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Faber(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Nice. If it's true.

Omo. Me sef dey find watin I go use my voice for. Something like this. A Voice Ambassador. The intonations and everything cannot just be wasting.

Better use that ur frog voice dey moan for ur boyfriend for room 202 when he dey bleep u.

We no need am grin
Re: I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) by Bunmhi(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beautiful face + Beautiful voice. Shabash!

(1) (2) (Reply)

52yr Old Virgin - Susan Boyle Wants A Man / 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More / 10 Reasons Why You Need An Artist Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.