Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mi Account password request - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mi Account password request (3220 Views)

Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked / How Can I Activate My Redmi 6(mi Account) / Mi Account Unlock Tool Free Download (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

But he has control over who uses it. Still better than someone who buys a piece of metal, yet another person in another remote location controls it.

In essence, the real owner is vindicated and pleased with his upper hand, while the thief is left scratching his/her head........
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:

In essence, the real owner is vindicated and pleased with his upper hand, while the thief is left scratching his/her head........

wink
Re: Mi Account password request by bily(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
I still prefer Cerberus that still allows the theif to use the phone, but has some powerful futures that will enable you get theif.

Features like locking the phone and using the front facing camera to take a picture when the theif unlockes the phone, looking at the call logs and every SMS on the phone remotely, taking a screen grab of the phone etc.

I don't even make use of xiaomi findmyphone
I'm covered with cerberus
Re: Mi Account password request by Mckandre(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL........

Umidigi too would soon include such features. For now if our phone troway, better soup for the thief ....,
guy, leave umudigi alone for once. undecided
Re: Mi Account password request by Protein0: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:

We are talking real carbohydrate strings here, not those weak protein strings.....
Only if you know which of those two structures is more stable and complex cheesy

Re: Mi Account password request by Gptech(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nawa, make una dey careful with used Xiaomi phones ooo, make una nr go land for d wrong place.
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
guy, leave umudigi alone for once. undecided

Haba, if sometin dey ginger ur bori, u go wan dey blow ur vuvuzela nah.....
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
bily:
I still prefer Cerberus that still allows the theif to use the phone, but has some powerful futures that will enable you get theif.

Features like locking the phone and using the front facing camera to take a picture when the theif unlockes the phone, looking at the call logs and every SMS on the phone remotely, taking a screen grab of the phone etc.

I don't even make use of xiaomi findmyphone
I'm covered with cerberus

Cerberus is fine till the device is flashed....... Why not also use Naomi's security feature, as an added advantage?
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Protein0:

Only if you know which of those two structures is more stable and complex cheesy

Carbohydrate for me, it's clearly protein for you....
Re: Mi Account password request by ibawon(m): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Mi Cloud
Our own iCloud
The phone is a goner
Re: Mi Account password request by Protein0: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Carbohydrate for me, it's clearly protein for you....
And which, scientifically?
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Protein0:

And which, scientifically?

I can tell, from the sizes of our heads......
Re: Mi Account password request by Protein0: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I can tell, from the sizes of our heads......

Re: Mi Account password request by agbolahangift(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
thanks guys,,,av opened it with Mi flash tool,,using youtube video,,but am now using version 7.2.5 instead of version 8,,,i learnt that if i upgrade it back to it formal ROM which is 8 it will bring the account back
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2017
agbolahangift:
thanks guys,,,av opened it with Mi flash tool,,using youtube video,,but am now using version 7.2.5 instead of version 8,,,i learnt that if i upgrade it back to it formal ROM which is 8 it will bring the account back

Gptech, GrandMufti, ibawon, Ebubemg, Princetom1 - - - - - - Oyinbo wey do pencil, don do eraser o.....

Re: Mi Account password request by Keballl: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Gptech, GrandMufti, ibawon, Ebubemg, Princetom1 - - - - - - Oyinbo wey do pencil, don do eraser o.....

See mess up. Lolz

Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Keballl:

See mess up. Lolz

At least those that are lucky to steal a Naomi, now have a solution.......

We at Umidigi now, don't feel alone & lonely.........
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Then I guess the error was from the original seller as he forgot to remove his mi account before selling.

Otherwise if it's a case of a stolen, the owner can still lock the op out again.

Miui 8 was the peak of miui security. Most phones that came with it would need you to unlock bootloader before you can even use mi flash tool to flash any phone. That alone is another headache.
But with older rom versions like miui 7 and below, you don't need to unlock bootloader to flash, but the phone will still be useless if the real owner decides to play with his mi cloud features grin
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just don't steal from 2015 phones upwards. They'll be useless
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Thanks for the heads up...... I would be looking at 2015 and below....... Gsmarena, here I come.......

Re: Mi Account password request by Keballl: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

This will be some good news if confirmed to be true. As I dey so. I can imagine the sort of hell I will give to whoever steals my phone

Lexusgs430:

Oga Umidigi, Oga Grandmufti Don give boys hope. You might be lonely on the long run. smiley
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Thanks for the heads up...... I would be looking at 2015 and below....... Gsmarena, here I come.......

Better to be shot whilst attempting to steal a Bentley, than an Okada grin
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Keballl:

This will be some good news if confirmed to be true. As I dey so. I can imagine the sort of hell I will give to whoever steals my phone

Hmm. But the owner can still lock you out. lipsrsealed
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Better to be shot whilst attempting to steal a Bentley, than an Okada grin

If all I desire is an okada, a shot is a shot...... I hope it would be clean shot.....
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Keballl:

Oga Umidigi, Oga Grandmufti Don give boys hope. You might be lonely on the long run. smiley
How can I be lonely, when 2015 devices are available to keep me company?
Re: Mi Account password request by Keballl: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Hmm. But the owner can still lock you out. lipsrsealed

As in the new owner? undecided
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If all I desire is an okada, a shot is a shot...... I hope it would be clean shot.....

Survivors would be shot again grin
Re: Mi Account password request by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2017
GrandMufti:

Survivors would be shot again grin

Not like the Las Vegas type of shooting o....
Re: Mi Account password request by Keballl: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How can I be lonely, when 2015 devices are available to keep me company?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Keballl:

Which owner owns my phone again. Abi MI account don debit get two owners grin

There can only be one mi account attached to the phone. If the first owner did not remove his account details before selling, then he still owns the phone grin
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not like the Las Vegas type of shooting o....

That was what I was referring to. Better die honorable whilst stealing a Bentley wink
Re: Mi Account password request by GrandMufti: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Keballl:

As in the new owner? undecided

Former owner

Four Brands That Have True Nigerian Roots / Don't Compare Iphone With Any Phone / How To Download Youtube Videos