Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ (1767 Views)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am always curious to know the truth

In Erigga's voice... " na curiosity kill pus*sy" undecided
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by Ericsunday619: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
correctguy101:

In Erigga's voice... " na curiosity kill pus*sy" undecided
u be warri guy?
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Ericsunday619:
u be warri guy?
daht join cheesy
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by Ericsunday619: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2017
correctguy101:

daht join cheesy
how your area na. Any warri babe for me grin
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by correctguy101(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Ericsunday619:
how your area na. Any warri babe for me grin

You dis guy, e get how ur matter be...
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by Ericsunday619: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
correctguy101:

You dis guy, e get how ur matter be...
cheesy meaning?
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by ScienceWatch: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ericsunday619:
all my atheists nairaland friends just left me in the hands of all these barbaric Christians angry
YOU HAVE DESERTED YOUR INSANE SELF Ericsunday619 !!!!!
Nairaland is a powerful futuristic business model and has grown internationally. You are certainly not part of its target market. If I am wrong Nairaland would not be here today.

Ericsunday619, you are vulgar and extremely insulting when debating sincere, decent Nairalanders, As an unregistered Low-Level Atheist in an unregistered marriage you spray your corrosive sperm all over holy and revered doctrines. Here are only a few examples of your evil INSANITY;
1) Christians how is it possible? Or maybe Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping.
2) Here you you invite Low-Level Atheist Trolls to gang up against sincere Nairalanders by shouting out, "all my atheists nairaland friends just left me in the hands of all these barbaric Christians."
3) I discovered that all the girls that am sex with always keep hair in their anus. It's very disgusting.
4) I am not an atheist but a misotheism. Meaning i hate God.
5) Jesus is a fraudster.
6) I have sex with prostitutes and i also drink beer. Everyone on nairaland knows i promote masturbation for good health.
7)
cool
9)
10)
A little research will show that hugely successful internet businesses with similar models such as Nairaland, are clamping down heavily on Low-level Atheist trash such as yourself for good reason.

The bulk of their business come from decent Muslims and Christians. What you have written here must certainly disgust all right thinking persons. You deceive decent Nairaland readers when you ask, " am always curious to know the truth."
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by Ericsunday619: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
ScienceWatch:
YOU HAVE DESERTED YOUR INSANE SELF Ericsunday619 !!!!!
Nairaland is a powerful futuristic business model and has grown internationally. You are certainly not part of its target market. If I am wrong Nairaland would not be here today.

Ericsunday619, you are vulgar and extremely insulting when debating sincere, decent Nairalanders, As an unregistered Low-Level Atheist in an unregistered marriage you spray your corrosive sperm all over holy and revered doctrines. Here are only a few examples of your evil INSANITY;
1) Christians how is it possible? Or maybe Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping.
2) Here you you invite Low-Level Atheist Trolls to gang up against sincere Nairalanders by shouting out, "all my atheists nairaland friends just left me in the hands of all these barbaric Christians."
3) I discovered that all the girls that am sex with always keep hair in their anus. It's very disgusting.
4) I am not an atheist but a misotheism. Meaning i hate God.
5) Jesus is a fraudster.
6) I have sex with prostitutes and i also drink beer. Everyone on nairaland knows i promote masturbation for good health.
7)
cool
9)
10)
A little research will show that hugely successful internet businesses with similar models such as Nairaland, are clamping down heavily on Low-level Atheist trash such as yourself for good reason.

The bulk of their business come from decent Muslims and Christians. What you have written here must certainly disgust all right thinking persons. You deceive decent Nairaland readers when you ask, " am always curious to know the truth."
grin all this write up for me
Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by Niflheim(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
@op,

This picture gives us an idea of what happened!!!

Re: Who Impregnated Holy Mary The Mother Of Jesus Christ by backtokemet: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Ericsunday619:
I need the truth about Jesus Christ imaginary birth story. How did mary a virgin gave birth to a son? Christians how is it possible? Or maybe Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping
The funny thing is that the virgin birth concept predates Jesus. Krishna and Buddha were also born of a virgin mother.

In the case of Jesus being born of a virgin, Ishakamusa Barashango breaks it down @ 44:46 - 47:35 (Jerusalem Slim is his nickname for Y'shua/Jesus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YxNM3ali3o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / Help I'm About To Commit Suicide / What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.