Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Oooh My!!! Woman Chopped-off The Ear Of Husband Allegedly Side-chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oooh My!!! Woman Chopped-off The Ear Of Husband Allegedly Side-chic (381 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oooh My!!! Woman Chopped-off The Ear Of Husband Allegedly Side-chic by nonnyblog: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Like 0
A woman had her ear chopped off after
allegedly biting off the ear of her boyfriend’s
side-chic over suspicion that the man named
Ben was planning to get married to her (the
lover). The jealous lady identified as Glory was
reported to have invaded the family residence
of Bridget, in a surprise attack, pounced on
her and bit off her ear.
See details and more photos here.. www.nonnyblog.com/2017/10/oooohh-my-god-woman-chopped-off-ear-of.html?m=1

Re: Oooh My!!! Woman Chopped-off The Ear Of Husband Allegedly Side-chic by Harbeyg09(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wetin jealousy go cause ehn

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Child Blasts Women Desperate For Marriage (video) / Can't I Meet The Woman Of Life / British Woman Married To Nigerian Man Exposes Him Hours After He Wedded Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.