Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? (2906 Views)

Freemasons Evolved From Stonecutters Not The Holy Warriors Of Knights Templar / If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
vaxx:
bye....bye
I can see you are not in the mood for trolls today lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
vaxx:
bye....bye

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
@op,

Relax!!! No need to make yourself look so ridiculous in public!!! You might need to brush yourself up on modern day physics,rather than disgracing an entire race of christians out here rooting for you!!! grin grin grin grin grin

QUESTION: How did the earth come from nothing?

ANSWER: That is a "super-imbecilic" assumption!!!"For there is "NO SUCH THING AS NOTHING"!!!

Deliver yourself from stupidity 1: ..............................................................http://www.jonkaufman.com/2014/05/no-such-thing-as-nothing/

Deliver yourself from stupidity 2:...............................................................http://bigthink.com/robby-berman/theres-no-such-thing-as-nothing-according-to-quantum-physics

Deliver youeself from stupidity 3:...............................................................http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2017/04/theres-no-such-thing-as-nothing.html#.WdJgRDUo_cs

Deliver yourself from stupidity 4:................................................................https://www.newscientist.com/blogs/nstv/2011/11/why-there-is-no-such-thing-as-empty-space.html
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
"Alligators, however, do have legs and true lungs and thus are more similar to humans than are the fish"..................................These words could only have come from the mouth of a lunatic!!! But why would you quote a lunatic?!!! Alligators more similar to humans?!!! Bros, abeg nah?!!! Even your fellow christians are running away from you now!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
Niflheim:
@op,

Relax!!! No need to make yourself look so ridiculous in public!!! You might need to brush yourself up on modern day physics,rather than disgracing an entire race of christians out here rooting for you!!! grin grin grin grin grin

QUESTION: How did the earth come from nothing?

ANSWER: That is a "super-imbecilic" assumption!!!"Forr there is "NO SUCH THING AS NOTHING"!!!

Deliver yourself from stupidity 1: ..............................................................http://www.jonkaufman.com/2014/05/no-such-thing-as-nothing/

Deliver yourself from stupidity 2:...............................................................http://bigthink.com/robby-berman/theres-no-such-thing-as-nothing-according-to-quantum-physics

Deliver youeself from stupidity 3:...............................................................http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2017/04/theres-no-such-thing-as-nothing.html#.WdJgRDUo_cs

Deliver yourself from stupidity 4:................................................................https://www.newscientist.com/blogs/nstv/2011/11/why-there-is-no-such-thing-as-empty-space.html

[/s]

It is not much of a Physics question. It's simple logic: something cannot come from nothing. From what was the universe created?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Niflheim:
"Alligators, however, do have legs and true lungs and thus are more similar to humans than are the fish"..................................These words could only have come from the mouth of a lunatic!!! But why would you quote a lunatic?!!! Alligators more similar to humans?!!! Bros, abeg nah?!!! Even your fellow christians are running away from you now!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Are fish more similar to humans than alligators?

3 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
@All Nairalanders on the face of this Earth!!!

Please come and help us ooohhh!!!

This dude wants to know which 2 are more similar!!! I say fish and alligator!!!

BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD HIM TO SAY "HUMANS AND ALLIGATORS"!!! grin grin grin grin grin

This is why I thank Satan everyday that I am no longer a christian!!! AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY THAT I AM AN ATHEIST!!! FOR ALL THINKING MEN ARE ATHEISTS!!!

3 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by butterflyl1on: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Niflheim:

BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD HIM TO SAY "HUMANS AND ALLIGATORS"!!! grin grin grin grin grin

This is why I thank Satan everyday that I am no longer a christian!!! AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY THAT I AM AN ATHEIST!!! FOR ALL THINKING MEN ARE ATHEISTS!!!

You seem re-tarded. He is not talking about physical appearance. He is referring to certain specific traits which he clearly pointed out.

You are the one obviously conflicted and claiming things which the OP did not say.

DoctorAlien you have very strong points and are entitled to them. Not everyone must flow in the same direction. Even as exposed as the USA is scientifically, only a minority of them fully accept evolution through natural selection .

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Niflheim:

This is the original post in its context:

"Anyone who has ever watched the monkeys and apes at a zoo couldn’t help but notice their resemblance to humans. By comparison, the bears in the zoo are not nearly as similar to humans as are the apes. Still, bears are warm-blooded mammals and thus are more similar to humans than are cold-blooded reptiles like the alligators. Alligators, however, do have legs and true lungs and thus are more similar to humans than are the fish. But even fish have bony vertebrae and thus are more similar to human than are the insects. And even insects are made up of many specialized cells and thus are more similar to humans than are the bacteria. Finally, all living things, including bacteria, have basically the same type of molecules that appear to be essential for life itself and share a common genetic code mechanism for their reproduction."

Continue trying to construct a strawman.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You seem re-tarded. He is not talking about physical appearance. He is referring to certain specific traits which he clearly pointed out.

You are the one obviously conflicted and claiming things which the OP did not say.

DoctorAlien you have very strong points and are entitled to them. Not everyone must flow in the same direction. Even as exposed as the USA is scientifically, only a minority of them fully accept evolution through natural selection .

Thank you bro.
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
@op,

DOCTOR ALIEN'S QUESTION: From what was the Universe created?

6 YEAR OLD JAPANESE BOY: You mumu qwistian need to update yourself wit modan day fysics!!! 4 DIARIS NO SACH TING AS "QWEASHAN"!!!

TRANSLATION: You mumu christians need to update yourself with modern day physics, for there is no such thing as creation!!! For if matter is neither created or destroyed, then it has always been in existence!!! We have seen what we call "A REARRANGEMENT OF PRE-EXISTING MATERIALS INTO NEW FORMS". but we have never witnessed anything being created!!!

E.g. Car used to be iron, which used to be buried under the ground, and iron is formed in the core of heavy stars, and the energy that makes up such stars......................WAS NEVER CREATED(a better word would be "MANUFACTURED/PRODUCED"wink!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by butterflyl1on: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

This is the original post in its context:

"Anyone who has ever watched the monkeys and apes at a zoo couldn’t help but notice their resemblance to humans. By comparison, the bears in the zoo are not nearly as similar to humans as are the apes. Still, bears are warm-blooded mammals and thus are more similar to humans than are cold-blooded reptiles like the alligators. Alligators, however, do have legs and true lungs and thus are more similar to humans than are the fish. But even fish have bony vertebrae and thus are more similar to human than are the insects. And even insects are made up of many specialized cells and thus are more similar to humans than are the bacteria. Finally, all living things, including bacteria, have basically the same type of molecules that appear to be essential for life itself and share a common genetic code mechanism for their reproduction."

Continue trying to construct a strawman.

Ignore the demented soul he has torments that are obviously mixed in with his DNA.

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by butterflyl1on: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
DoctorAlien now here he is shifting to pseudoscience and talking about an eternal universe aka a multiverse as a demonstration that there is no such thing as nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
"No scientist would ever succeed in getting funding from major federal or private sources to investigate if evolution has really occurred or not.".......................................................CHAI!!! DIS ONE NA slowpoke TALK OOOHHH!!!

See as dem dey lie like their papa Satan for hell ooohhh!!! I pity the christian brain ooohhh!!!

You are a disgrace to christianity 1:........................................https://www.volkswagenstiftung.de/en/funding/completed-initiatives/evolutionary-biology.html

You are a disgrace to christianity 2:........................................https://oeb.harvard.edu/grants-funding

You are a disgrace to christianity 3:..........................................http://www.colorado.edu/ebio/graduate/grants-fellowships

You are a disgrace to christianity 4:..............................................https://eeb.ku.edu/funding-opportunities

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

DOCTOR ALIEN'S QUESTION: From what was the Universe created?

6 YEAR OLD JAPANESE BOY: You mumu qwistian need to update yourself wit modan day fysics!!! 4 DIARIS NO SACH TING AS "QWEASHAN"!!!

TRANSLATION: You mumu christians need to update yourself with modern day physics, for there is no such thing as creation!!! For if matter is neither created or destroyed, then it has always been in existence!!! We have seen what we call "A REARRANGEMENT OF PRE-EXISTING MATERIALS INTO NEW FORMS". but we have never witnessed anything being created!!!

E.g. Car used to be iron, which used to be buried under the ground, and iron is formed in the core of heavy stars, and the energy that makes up such stars......................WAS NEVER CREATED(a better word would be "MANUFACTURED/PRODUCED"wink!!!

Are you saying that the universe is eternal?
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
"Animals that fly in the air have still other similarities dictated by the severe demands of flight"...................................................HEEEEEYYYYY!!! MAKE I NO GO FAINT OOOOHHHH!!!

SO YOU HAVE SEEN A PENGUIN THAT CAN FLY?!!! yOU HAVE SEEN AN OSTRICH CARRYING PASSENGERS LIKE BOEING 737?!!!

No wonder your fellow christians have finally abandoned you on this your useless thread!!!(The thread is not even thick enough to sew a torn second hand pant)!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Doctor Alien now here he is shifting to pseudoscience and talking about an eternal universe aka a multiverse as a demonstration that there is no such thing as nothing. grin

No mind am

2 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Niflheim:
"Animals that fly in the air have still other similarities dictated by the severe demands of flight"...................................................HEEEEEYYYYY!!! MAKE I NO GO FAINT OOOOHHHH!!!

SO YOU HAVE SEEN A PENGUIN THAT CAN FLY?!!! yOU HAVE SEEN AN OSTRICH CARRYING PASSENGERS LIKE BOEING 737?!!!

No wonder your fellow christians have finally abandoned you on this your useless thread!!!(The thread is not even thick enough to sew a torn second hand pant)!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
"They insist that there is simply no other thinkable explanation for their similarities."..........................................YEEEPARIPARIPAA!!!

Wetin be dis? See mumu talk oohh!!!

No other thinkable explanation?

I understand that Ken Ham is a fool!!! But for you to repeat the stupid and imbecilic shit, word for word from his website, makes you a prime candidate for a LOBOTOMY!!! You have no use of your brain any longer!!!

1.Common biochemistry and genetic code

2. Amino acid sequences and DNA sequences

3.The energy carrier adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and the fact that all amino acids found in proteins are left-handed

4.Artificial selection(you obviously know how new breeds of dogs come into being)!!! I am sure you know that alsatians, bull dogs, poodles and chihuahuas or share a common ancestor!!! Or do you think that they were created by Snoop Doggy Dogg? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by felixomor: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Are you okay?

He is not.

2 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
"Convergent evolution is the unobserved and unexplained process"............................................................JEEEEZUZ FAKING QWIST!!!

Convergent Evolution is unexplained? Unexplained you said? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Why are their soooooooooooooooo many morons in "christiandumb"?!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Free yourself from the spirit of stupidity:......................................................In evolutionary biology, convergent evolution is the process whereby organisms not closely related (not monophyletic), independently evolve similar traits as a result of having to [/b]adapt to similar environments or ecological niches.[b]
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

according to the bible the earth popped out of nothing na "let three be" and pop like the power puff girls there was
Infact, god was magically popping everything.

He magically popped from no where.
Magically popped the universe
Magically popped air
Magically popped animals
Magically popped the pop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

You don't know the scriptures.

In the BEGINNING, God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was without form and void and darkness was over the deep. And God said, Let there be light and there was light....
Another example of popping.

God popped light from nothing.
Later he popped the sun after popping light.

God is a popper

Lol
Genesis is one of the crazy chapter of the bible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
vaxx:
I am not an evolutionist or creationist ...am a student of the two....I just love learning that is all...it doesn't matter who among the primate our ancestor really look like.....chimpanzees , gorillas , monkey , apes and human are all primate... But in a conclusion present human are more closely related with modern apes than any of the primate....

Get the AUTHOR book himself origin of species..... By the evolution theory propounder himself..Charles Darwin
I have this book you're talking about.

I really need to read it. Every since I downloaded it, I have never opened it

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
vaxx:
bye....bye
Hahahahahahaha
This gat me cracking
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by vaxx: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

I have this book you're talking about.

I really need to read it. Every since I downloaded it, I have never opened it
please do for The sake of knowledge
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by TheCarpenter(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
vaxx:
please do for The sake of knowledge
Gonna do that bro. BTW, this is ADEPETER2027 my ID got banned by anti-spam

1 Like

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by Niflheim(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
"I think I find the Bible much more credible than evolutionary storytelling."................................................................So is this what you believe?

1.Men eating bird shit from the sky?

2.Termites on a wooden boat?

3.Dinosaurs waiting for Agege Bus?!!!

1 Share

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by vaxx: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Gonna do that bro.
BTW, this is ADEPETER2027 my ID got banned by anti-spam
whao....welcome back..
Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by DoctorAlien(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Niflheim:
"I think I find the Bible much more credible than evolutionary storytelling."................................................................So is this what you believe?

1.Men eating bird shit from the sky?

2.Termites on a wooden boat?

3.Dinosaurs waiting for Agege Bus?!!!

Spamming the thread with meaningless pictures in the name of trolling will not make you look any more logical than you do now.

3 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by shadeyinka(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Another example of popping.

God popped light from nothing.
Later he popped the sun after popping light.

God is a popper

Lol
Genesis is one of the crazy chapter of the bible
That means that you have an alternate theory of how all the stars, the galaxies and our solar system popped up

3 Likes

Re: If We Resemble Apes, Does That Mean We Evolved From Apes? by sonofthunder: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Okay. I'D rather believe the Bible than believe that a single cell in the ocean gave rise to every living thing by unprovable processes.
Abeg, where them say that cell come from again self?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America / Is God A Trinity? / EVENT ALERT!!!: Stars 4 Christ Talent Hunt Calls For Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.