Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (78491 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by abike12(f): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
happy married life. your mum deserved the honor
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Where d daddy
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by dsocioemmy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
She is single mum.. And you no know ur papa. simple...
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

What's wrong with that?
Never said anything was wrong with it.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by YelloweWest: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
manci:
this is why Islam forbidden adultery and birth out of wedlock who know girl is you're unknown dad you got married to.
Shut the fuçk up about ur hypocritical oppressive religion.

Look at who is asking about marrying her father when u guys marry off 6years olds to their ancestors angry

3 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by YelloweWest: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesicilian:

Never said anything was wrong with it. Though there are some things a respectably and happily married woman would never post online.
Like what exactly?

By the way you implied there was something wrong with being a single Mother!

1 Like

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by bedspread: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Misleading title
VERY MISLEADING..... I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL..
Did she Marry a lady?
Someone should put me through here
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Does dat mean she is a bastard? angry angry grin
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by thesicilian: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by hatedisplace: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
YelloweWest:
Beautiful things can come out of ugly situations.

At 15 she chose to have a child than abort.

Today she has a daughter who doubles as sister and friend.

Good job mom
Are u saying girls at 15 should go out have sex and start making babies? One out of every hundred cases turn out good. This should not be encouraged.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

Like what exactly?

By the way you implied there was something wrong with being a single Mother!
I think I made a mistake, I had a completely different thread in mind when I was replying. Corrected.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
wow
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
So the Ashana whom was lucky to have a different narrative is advising others to have their own kids at 15 or what?
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by manci(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=YelloweWest post=61012513]
Shut the fuçk up about ur hypocritical oppressive religion.

Look at who is asking about marrying her father when u guys marry off 6years olds to their ancestors angry[continue worship white men I am not a Christian but I don't think even the Christianity is Encouraging this bad behavior I know majority of you claim to be religious but I can see you are just fooling yourself ]
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by hatedisplace: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
manci:
this is why Islam forbidden adultery and birth out of wedlock who know girl is you're unknown dad you got married to.
who said d dad is unknown. So make d girl no marry because d dad refuse to take responsibility.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by wonlasewonimi: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
I like her never say never attitude. She struggled with the daughter and now reaping the fruits of her labour. The mother is now happily married with a young daughter.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Men are scum sha

A man made this girl grow up without a father.

But the mother was irresponsible tho. having sex at the age of 14 without a condom

I wonder if the mother also collected her bride price
If your dad is scum, that doesn't mean other men are like him. Is that clear?
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by guru90: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
I no understand this article at all....
I no see her husband...
abi... dem dey marry themselves!!!
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good for her. Congratulations. I hope her marriage blossoms like cherries in the beautiful garden of happiness and stands the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by nairanaira12: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2017

https:///y925odag
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by free2ryhme: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
stephenduru:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku, has revealed how she was walked down the aisle on her wedding day by her mother.

According to Vivienne,her mother had her when she was 15 years old.She took to social media to share the news and wrote...

'Oh! the grieve I got because I asked my mother who had me at the age of 15, to walk me down the aisle. I appreciate the idea of having a great dad walk the child down, but when my own father refuses to be present in my life should I killl myself . I found great joy in having a female marry myself and an even greater joy honouring at vienstylezmum for doing her best in creating a better future for me. Cheers to the #motherofthebride."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/nigerian-mum-walks-her-daughter-down.html

must you include the whole world in all the details

some things are just meant to be secret and not for public consumption

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by LEXYCOM: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
All 15years girls in the house, go and get belle. It pays ooooooo.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by oshe11: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
The mother is just 15years older than the daughter now.

Very possible that mother may not be older than 37.
so the bride is 22shocked

Bro fear fear na
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by shankara7: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Men are scum sha

But the mother was irresponsible tho. having sex at the age of 14 without a condom

Your dad inclusive. Agreed?
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by seangy4konji: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maybe yu will sound more intelligent when you start making comments like a man that you are.mumu.
Evaberry:

Men are scum sha

1 Like

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by metro8032: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
that's means your dad impregnated your mother and take off
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
See as dem dey born pikin at 15 yrs but dem go dey insult us as paedophiles for marry off our females young.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by talk2percy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
No mind them baby gurl. Buh shebi nah man dey marry u cuz ayam not understanding...
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
stephenduru:
I found great joy in having a female marry myself..........

What sort of grammatical expression is this

It appears she was married off to a woman by her mother!

There is even no picture evidence of the groom or is he Nnamdi Kanu's ghost

This post weak me die!

This type of family grace should not have been made public. The mother wasn't pregnant as a result of rape but promiscuity at a very tender age of innocence.

It is such a huge shame.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Scholar212(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
manci:
but will allow a 13 year old girl to be married as 4th wife to a 60year old man. Stephanie okereke Linus movie "Dry" says it all. Mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dearlord:
Mr. Poster Abeg explain again embarassed
Me I can't even comprehend the write up
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by manci(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Scholar212 post=61015405] but will allow a 13 year old girl to be married as 4th wife to a 60year old man. Stephanie okereke Linus movie "Dry" says it all. Mtcheew undecided[I don't blame you guys you all seems to be children's out of wedlock ]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.