Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (78489 Views)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by transient123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Men are scum sha

A man made this girl grow up without a father.

But the mother was irresponsible tho. having sex at the age of 14 without a condom

I wonder if the mother also collected her bride price

What are you saying for crying out loud?
So, you are in support of a 14yr old girl/boy having sex, whether with condom or not.

Will you advice your daughter to use condom at 14 if she wants to have sex, na real waa oo for all these potential /tom and jerry mothers.

And people like you will curse and abuse the north for doing same. Hypocrisy!
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Rozaytee: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
adadike281:
Your mother or your younger sister? Anyways, happy married life. but mothers these days no dey gree old again o.
dats d in thing!...y should u feel old cus u are old
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
so e don't try way slay queen day. at 15 u were already slaying , girls sha kia
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by chigoziem10(f): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Pretty??
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by YelloweWest: 1:48am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=manci post=61012821][/quote]
What bad behaviour?

Fornication is bad yes but abortion is worse!
At 15 she was wiser than most young women!

How many muslim girls or Christian girls remain virgin till marriage? Same as the young men?

Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by YelloweWest: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2017
hatedisplace:
Are u saying girls at 15 should go out have sex and start making babies? One out of every hundred cases turn out good. This should not be encouraged.
Did u read the part where I said ugly situation?
Or u just choose to Ignore it?

Would it be better of if she aborted her daughter?
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Fxwarrior: 4:49am On Oct 02, 2017
Evaberry:

Men are scum sha

A man made this girl grow up without a father.

But the mother was irresponsible tho. having sex at the age of 14 without a condom

I wonder if the mother also collected her bride price

Is your father a scum?
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Her dad refused or she no sabi were papa dey

Anyways, congrats
No matter what the reason is, please respect parents, more especially single parents who made good for their kids.

She was a child parent and kids mess up big time at times........that doesn't give me, you and anyone else the right to disrespect them, more especially after they have proven to be responsible grown ups. This mother deserves praises, as opposed to silly insuations.
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by Etianwanokon: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
It's well with you. God bless your union
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by zinny377(f): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2017
Her wedding dress is lovely!!! wink wink

i wonder what i have done to nairaland mods
Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by olowobaba10: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2017
SO YOUR MOTHER HAD YOU @ 15 AND YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY IT HERE?

Re: Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why by MarieSucre(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
manci:
this is why Islam forbidden adultery and birth out of wedlock who know girl is you're unknown dad you got married to.

And the mother that is walking her down the aisle will not recognise the man she is walking her daughter to? lol you're funny. As for the others, I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.