Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

True Life Story: "That Charisma" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: "That Charisma" (558 Views)

A Lady That Posses A Seductive Charisma / Livelystones Charisma Hangout With Jzhane / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: "That Charisma" by Larrylarex(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Im 24yr old in my 5th yr in schl, im a christian and igbo, i met my current guy in 200l, when i met him, was a handsome young man, was driving a good car, i was single at the time and he asked me out, and promised to take care of me, my mum and dad arent working anymore so i take care of myself doing menial jobs, ushering nd co, he told me to quit the job nd co, it wasnt love at first site but i got to like him because of his nice nature, more recently i started thinking of my future who i want to spent the rest of my life with, my mum particularly doesnt want a yoruba person, he is yoruba, his dad is late, his mum is alive and a muslim, he fasts with them cos of his mum, but we go to church at times, and says when we get married we would be christians as a family and his mum wont tell him to join her with fasting as a maried man, he doesnt necessarily give me butterflies in my tummy but i know he is a good person, tho there are some things i dont like about him ive always loved gentlemen,(im always hapier when im around thosKind of people, romantic, soft spoken, they just get my soft spot) when hes with his friends he talks a razz way, he doesnt have that carisma i want my husband to have, he has always been there for me and my siblings, i know he loves me to a fault, diring the course of our 3yr relationship, i met guys who were gentlemanly and i got to like them and keep them as friends, but he doesnt like it, because of my mum wants igbo, ive broken up wiv him 2wice whenever i meet an igbo guy, but it never works, he always accepts me back ehen i come to beg. he knows the kind of life i like to live, confortable stress free life and hes been doing all that and willing to do more when we get married, he has a very good heart, and hes a lover of a good relationship, the things creating a road block in my head is that my parents would not like his tribe and the gentleman carisma i love, hes at the brink of breaking up with me i dont want to make a mistake at this point by loosing him to go out nd find what i want or to stay. Please what should I do?

Follow @relationship_clinic on Instagram to read other true life stories of people that needs your advice.

(1) (Reply)

N1.6m Female Robot Severely Damaged After Molestation At Electronic Fair / Watching 2 Brothers And A Brideā€¦ / My Pre-wedding Pix/invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.