Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (51171 Views)

Shan George Comes For Nigerian Pastors Over Tithe And Offering / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2017
shallysgirl:
Her husband posted the picture.
You don't know the story behind this deed so stop judging.
Only a sick man would masturbate with or on such a picture. What will such a man do if he see a woman breastfeeding live?

There are so many sick people in this world, though they look and act normal to the rest of humanity but what they do behind closed doors cannot be vocalized

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2017
larrybee2017:

Yes I think he knows, to him decency mean breastfeeding the baby under the blanket with both mother and son covering their face and suffocate to death I guess.
Ode ni bobo ruggedman yi ke. I'm sure he took marijuana before making this comment and for those typing trash,I beg ask mummy how she did hers during your time to know what true decency mean. When the idiot get girl,almost half nude with breast popping out na decency oponu,small message he can't comprehend.

A son with earrings? Look again, that's a girl
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Musaf(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Na story dem dey talk my own is just look at the baby's mouth sucking away in peace grin grin

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by iammolise(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Papiikush:
All these failed musicians be trying a comeback.

Women needs attention, they feed from it. So seeing this shouldn't freak anyone out. She just needs the attention.

Bror u knw them.... If u just stay 24hrs without giving them that attention, u've automatically joined their haters list.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by macmoyor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigerian and hypocrisy is like 5 & 6. What is nude in that picture? You all casting this lady would be the first liking and haling the ashawos in the name of slay queens and yeyebreties when they wear their stupid cloths outside.. see rugged man campaigning for morals, wonders would never end..
Leave this woman alone to breast feed her kid. She dey use any of una breast ni?
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by trust87(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fool what's funny or big deal about breastfeeding
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by crypta007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
And what is your justification now when the lady is not in a public place and her breast is all over the world , I just wonder where our morals are , where we all got it wrong
contactmorak:
Hmm

The husband probably posted it to appreciate the effort of mothers. As you can see, the lady was studying and had to drop the book just to attend to her baby.

In this day and age when many young mothers avoid breastfeeding their babies and opt for processed food formula, I respect the woman in that picture for still feeding such a grown baby.

Is there any difference if her baby sudden gets hungry at a public place like the airport and she breasts her while people pass? For guys like Ruggedman who have never been a father and lived with a nursing woman, they will always see a breastfeeding woman as exposing her nudity.

His case is just like many single people giving opinions on marriage like they know where the shoe pinches.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by chukxie(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ruggedman should go and get married. What does an unmarried man know about breastfeeding? Apparently he doesn't know breastfeeding a child saps the strength out of women.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by linearity: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
whitebeard:
He has a point wink

Whatever point he had, he nullified it by re-posting the picture, so all his rant and rave is nonsense, pointless and attention seeking.

You can condemn an action, while engaging in the same action.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Ugosample(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
donstan18:

He knows what MORAL and DECENCY is called!
Spare us that trash
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
ImaIma1:

It beats me that the breast we were hiding before is now being showcased all in the name of breastfeeding. Breastfeeding didnt start today but suddenly young women are posting semi nude pics. Another subtle way of displaying nudity.

I will not expose my boobs in public because i want to breastfeed my child. It is still my body to protect...baby or not.

Imagine being in the sitting room with your husband and his friends...would you bring out your boobs like that to breastfeed or sitting in the front sear in church while the pastor is preaching.

So many semi nude pics all over the internet supposedly promoting nudity and calling it breastfeeding. It is now a trend.

Before our European encounter, breasts were open, and it was no big deal in most parts of Africa.
Even till today, many African communities still do the same
So what's the fuss all about?
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by webngnews: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Face your music career..leave the world alone
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
whitebeard:
He has a point wink
yeah, you are right.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
contactmorak:
Hmm

The husband probably posted it to appreciate the effort of mothers. As you can see, the lady was studying and had to drop the book just to attend to her baby.

In this day and age when many young mothers avoid breastfeeding their babies and opt for processed food formula, I respect the woman in that picture for still feeding such a grown baby.

Is there any difference if her baby sudden gets hungry at a public place like the airport and she breasts her while people pass? For guys like Ruggedman who have never been a father and lived with a nursing woman, they will always see a breastfeeding woman as exposing her nudity.

His case is just like many single people giving opinions on marriage like they know where the shoe pinches.
is that how the husband will appreciate his wife by uploading that pic online, they are other ways of appreciating her not necessarily exposing her breast online.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by MarieSucre(f): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kobicove:
The pic may not be indecent but it is inappropriate undecided

It's not inappropriate anything. Women have been breastfeeding in public for years in Africa. You want to us to adopt European culture se. Hypocrite
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by MarieSucre(f): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
donstan18:

He knows what MORAL and DECENCY is called!

Moral and Decency is subjective, plus he is the last person to talk about morality and decency. Old promiscuous man that refused to marry. If he is your friend better tell me that he is growing white hair o and that he should marry sharp-sharp.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by ImaIma1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ugosample:

Before our European encounter, breasts were open, and it was no big deal in most parts of Africa.
Even till today, many African communities still do the same
So what's the fuss all about?

But we are not living in that time right now. Are we? We are in the times of wearing clothes.

I don't know about other woman but i won't promote nudity in the guise of breastfeeding
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
[who is rugged man self...... sad sad
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by tooth4tooth: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
annnikky:

I didn't ask u to leave ur wife. Meaning ur wife is permitted to post her breastfeeding pic on net?
She's absolutely free.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by WiseFool2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
whitebeard:
did u even read his post, why would a breastfeeding woman's husband upload picture of his wife breastfeeding on the internet, dude if u don't like rugged man fine, but always call a spade a spade..Nawa ooo, what is wrong with u people today self
Always reading negativity to everything. There is absolutely nothing wrong in him doing that. You are just been paranoid because it's Africans that did it. Let it be Jayz that uploads pics of Beyonce breastfeed their baby and watch how the photos would break the internet and tones of praises and applause for the so called power couple.
Dude didn't upload his wife's nude pics. He snapped her breastfeeding their baby and uploaded it. He didn't upload their making out session. He didn't upload their after sex photos. He uploaded his wife breastfeeding their kid and u are upset? Are you for real? Do you know how many new generation mother that wouldn't dare breast feed their child for fear of their breast not sagging? Common, cut them some slack and go about ur own duty while they go live their life.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by whitebeard(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
WiseFool2:

Always reading negativity to everything. There is absolutely nothing wrong in him doing that. You are just been paranoid because it's Africans that did it. Let it be Jayz that uploads pics of Beyonce breastfeed their baby and watch how the photos would break the internet and tones of praises and applause for the so called power couple.
Dude didn't upload his wife's nude pics. He snapped her breastfeeding their baby and uploaded it. He didn't upload their making out session. He didn't upload their after sex photos. He uploaded his wife breastfeeding their kid and u are upset? Are you for real? Do you know how many new generation mother that wouldn't dare breast feed their child for fear of their breast not sagging? Common, cut them some slack and go about ur own duty while they go live their life.
Peace!
ooh really well has jay z ever done that before..? We are not Americans (get that right) we are Nigerians, are standard of living are different, OK no problem, if u see no problem in that, why don't u upload pic of your wife breastfeeding let's see what everyone would focus on..

What's new in a woman breastfeeding that u have to upload it in the internet. Besides even in America mommies cover their breast when feeding.

Upload a pic of a woman breastfeeding and let's see what most of the guys would talk about..!

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Waaiti!

Ruggedman dy nigeria? shocked hia! Seems lyk ur invicible... undecided

BTW.. Wetin concern yhu! angry
hvnt yhu seen a lady bfeeding a baby in reality..y u no tok am dia angry na this pishure u c 4 media na im make u open mouth dy yarn nansense.. angry Achi dika gi!

Idiot!..

EpitomeOfLove#mothers

Gataway yhu!
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by annnikky(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
tooth4tooth:
She's absolutely free.
Wow! Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nifelarry(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
I dont just know weting dey do thi stupid ruggedman.....him go ha dey make noie up and down.......dem wizkid and davido dey make money....him dey ,make noise.....no wonder timaya blast the idiot
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by tooth4tooth: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
annnikky:

Wow! Easier said than done
I dont understand!! Why are you making a caricature of breastfeeding? Apart from healthy nutrition babies get from it, breastfeeding is one of the spice of motherhood for christ's sake. We see it everywhere, inside public transport , in baking halls, in market place. So what is the big difference between feeding a baby in such public places and seeing the same pic on social media?
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Omoluabi16(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why does she have so many views? Because some guys masturbate to those videos which is what she wants to make money. Imagine having 3million views, why would so many people be interested in watching a woman breastfeed grown kids if not for sexual pleasure. May God open your eyes to see the truth
That woman is a deviant.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Omoluabi16(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Go and watch spiritual Tasha mama on YouTube. What is immoral in showing pic of breastfeeding?
bro take it from me.. that lady no be am. She does not seek to portray breastfeeding benefits. She's a pervert.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by shallysgirl: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
That picture is baby friendly.
That could as well have been a model.
whitebeard:
we only condemning it because some insecure individuals old and young will see this and think it a good thing. Then it becomes a trend. There are young people who use the internet exploding them to shite like this at a young age ain't a good thing
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by ofexpryz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
It is no longer her own life if she choose to make it public
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by ofexpryz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
whitebeard:
ooh really well has jay z ever done that before..? We are not Americans (get that right) we are Nigerians, are standard of living are different, OK no problem, if u see no problem in that, why don't u upload pic of your wife breastfeeding let's see what everyone would focus on..

What's new in a woman breastfeeding that u have to upload it in the internet. Besides even in America mommies cover their breast when feeding.

Upload a pic of a woman breastfeeding and let's see what most of the guys would talk about..!
tank God the world is not totally devoid of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz Display Their New Furniture (Pics, Video) / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.