Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (51162 Views)

Shan George Comes For Nigerian Pastors Over Tithe And Offering / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
with my pencil and a beautiful women, i make angels

You can't even make good English.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
Alright, do have a nice day ahead
hAlexandro:
cool send my own piece of the cake � catch you later
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by myDdec09: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
Ugly woman, ugly boobs, ugly baby

Why was she wearing sunglasses in bed? Abi it was a sextape come inspiration post cheesy

See the shapeless woman self, let me spit
wearing sunglass I think u need eyeglasses
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by delugajackson: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Wish I could unsee them... Quite loathsome in appearance
Lol. That's bad, don't wanna start my day with a gory spectacle.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by TheControversy: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2017
I believe breastfeeding in public is a subjective thing. As a guy though I'm never comfortable when I see a woman flat out breastfeeding her baby in public. Even if women's boobs are naturally attention grabbing, i'm forced to look away when I see women breastfeeding cuz it's just awkward and I believe it's a private moment. I'm not against public breastfeeding though, but personally I wouldn't go as far as posting a pic of my wife breastfeeding ON INSTAGRAM. Somethings should be kept private, not everything has to appear on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by atomicbomb111: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
we all kw that breastfeeding isone of d attributes of a good mother to her child
but d que is "whats d essence of snapping and posting it online"??

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by tooth4tooth: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
annnikky:

Ok if u think is right then answer this question from me. Can u post the pix of ur wife breastfeeding her child on social media? Yes or No
And you expect me to leave my wife if she decided to post such pic on social media?How does Posting such pic define happy marriage? Different stroke for different folks,subjecting me me to YES or NO answer neither proves anything nor put an end to breastfeeding. We see it everywhere. So what is rhe big deal?
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Orpe7(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Ruggedy baba before u turn instapolice go and marry
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by menstrualpad: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2017
delugajackson:

Lol. That's bad, don't wanna start my day with a gory spectacle.
That's fumisticqueen defined
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Mydazz(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2017
donstan18:

He knows what MORAL and DECENCY is called!
Let him start his concept of Morality and Decency from his Videos, the girls are also someone's Sister, Daughter,Aunt and even Mum
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by enonche85(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
contactmorak:
Hmm

The husband probably posted it to appreciate the effort of mothers. As you can see, the lady was studying and had to drop the book just to attend to her baby.

In this day and age when many young mothers avoid breastfeeding their babies and opt for processed food formula, I respect the woman in that picture for still feeding such a grown baby.

Is there any difference if her baby sudden gets hungry at a public place like the airport and she breasts her while people pass? For guys like Ruggedman who have never been a father and lived with a nursing woman, they will always see a breastfeeding woman as exposing her nudity.

His case is just like many single people giving opinions on marriage like they know where the shoe pinches.

You've just said it all!...

if ruggedman like he should not go and do something about his failed career instead of judging people's family life.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by annnikky(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2017
tooth4tooth:
And you expect me to leave my wife if she decided to post such pic on social media?How does Posting such pic define happy marriage? Different stroke for different folks,subjecting me me to YES or NO answer neither proves anything nor put an end to breastfeeding. We see it everywhere. So what is rhe big deal?
I didn't ask u to leave ur wife. Meaning ur wife is permitted to post her breastfeeding pic on net?

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by DavidEsq(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2017
contactmorak:
Hmm

The husband probably posted it to appreciate the effort of mothers. As you can see, the lady was studying and had to drop the book just to attend to her baby.

In this day and age when many young mothers avoid breastfeeding their babies and opt for processed food formula, I respect the woman in that picture for still feeding such a grown baby.

Is there any difference if her baby sudden gets hungry at a public place like the airport and she breasts her while people pass? For guys like Ruggedman who have never been a father and lived with a nursing woman, they will always see a breastfeeding woman as exposing her nudity.

His case is just like many single people giving opinions on marriage like they know where the shoe pinches.
Savagery! Rugged be like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Azam101: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2017
contactmorak:
Hmm

God bless you with these write up.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Azam101: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:

Why was she wearing sunglasses in bed? Abi it was a sextape come inspiration post cheesy

And I guess you are from chimpanzees families abi
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Azam101: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2017
What do expect from rugged man? when he wasn't breast fed !
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by chiraqDemon(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Go and watch spiritual Tasha mama on YouTube. What is immoral in showing pic of breastfeeding?
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by delugajackson: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

That's fumisticqueen defined
Is it just the downside, or front view included? There's no pic on her dp. So I don't even know what i'm expecting.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by kingcollins5678: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
DONT BE LEFT OUT

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by mamachizzy(f): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Don't bother. She a babymama. No husband will allow his wife post that shii.
my dear her husband posted it
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by shallysgirl: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Her husband posted the picture.
You don't know the story behind this deed so stop judging.
Only a sick man would masturbate with or on such a picture. What will such a man do if he see a woman breastfeeding live?
whitebeard:
ok u be breastfeeding lemme take your picture and upload it on the internet, so the world can know u can breastfeed, and the world might as well self-service to the picture..!! undecided
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Go and watch spiritual Tasha mama on YouTube. What is immoral in showing pic of breastfeeding?

What is the essence of showing it?
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by smith666999(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
I love the Bweast... ruggedMan goan sleep!

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by whitebeard(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2017
shallysgirl:
Her husband posted the picture.
You don't know the story behind this deed so stop judging.
Only a sick man would masturbate with or on such a picture. What will such a man do if he see a woman breastfeeding live?
we only condemning it because some insecure individuals old and young will see this and think it a good thing. Then it becomes a trend. There are young people who use the internet exploding them to shite like this at a young age ain't a good thing

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by menstrualpad: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2017
delugajackson:

Is it just the downside, or front view included? There's no pic on her dp. So I don't even know what i'm expecting.
Please don't remind me
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by enonche85(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2017
All those condemning the lady in this picture are hypocrites!...we watch music videos everyday with ladies exposing boobs and other parts of their body with pleasure...

Even Ruggedman with his failed career will be talking this nonsense after showing half naked girls in his videos!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Palmchatstar(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Repent oooh
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by somehow: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2017
His post is not against breastfeeding, rather the indecent exposure by the husband. Why would a man expose his wife like this? What was being done in private brought to the public for the whole world to see? He couldn't even censor the wife's breast!.
contactmorak:
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Why does she have so many views? Because some guys masturbate to those videos which is what she wants to make money. Imagine having 3million views, why would so many people be interested in watching a woman breastfeed grown kids if not for sexual pleasure. May God open your eyes to see the truth
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by larrybee2017(f): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is indecent about that pix
Does he even know the meaning of indecent

Nothing is wrong in a mother breastfeeding her child...Isn't that the reason why women have breàsts in d first place...Its natural, it's not a shameful or an indecent act.

His focus should be on those that display their cleavage and boobs in public deliberately.

What about the video vixens they use...Those ones aren't indecent abi undecided
Yes I think he knows, to him decency mean breastfeeding the baby under the blanket with both mother and son covering their face and suffocate to death I guess.
Ode ni bobo ruggedman yi ke. I'm sure he took marijuana before making this comment and for those typing trash,I beg ask mummy how she did hers during your time to know what true decency mean. When the idiot get girl,almost half nude with breast popping out na decency oponu,small message he can't comprehend.
Re: Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" by mediaspy: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:

Seriously!? Sunglasses? This shows that you use a very cheap phone, which further explains why u spend ur valuable time on social media insulting people and their baby, when u could have used that time to make money for yourself and buy a good phone? And hopefully get married someday and have your own kids one day.
Next time look before u leap/comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.