Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch (8571 Views)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nigeriapen(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
A new pro-Biafra group, the Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, has joined the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, in its struggle for a sovereign state.

Leader of the new group, Prince Robinson C. Obuka said BNYL is a community-based organization of youths with headquarters in Bakassi Peninsula, Cameroon.

The group was reportedly established on August 3, 2013 in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, following agreements by members and founders to uphold the unity of the various ethnic nations in the Bight of Biafra.
WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emUOsQTRGbY
Hi, Welcome to Nigeriapen media,... Thanks for watching... DON'T FORGET TO SHARE,COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE, FOR MORE!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CrtlAltDel: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
… .we told the Biafrans that they are Bantus from Cameroon but they insulted us, the truth is coming out small small grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Homeboiy: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Southern Cameroon
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by LUGBE: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
I knew this was goin to happen.

I have friends from southern Cameroon (Bamenda) and they have been marginalised by the francophone dominated government because they are anglophone minority.

They share borders with Biafra so this is geographically possible.

Plus their babes sabi Bleep die.

I will relocate if this comes to fruition.

12 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ladensmith(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good move...... Group of terrorists amassing.... The assertion of Nigerian army labelling them as a terrorist group is now true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by LegalAnalyst(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
It is their right under international law. They can seek it to high heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by clevvermind(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
BIAFRA IS GAINING MORE GROUNDS, BUHARI BEWARE!

26 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

I have friends from southern Cameroon (Bamenda) and they have been marginalised by the francophone dominated government because they are anglophone minority.

I was born and spent my childhood in southern Cameroon and I know how they are marginalized.my cousin called me from that the other day and was telling me how bad things have become.
That their president has been in power even before my mother was born and he's still a president now. The French are the ones ruling that country with Paul Biya as their representative.
How many of their babes have you bleeped grin

9 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I was born and spent my childhood in southern Cameroon and I know how they are marginalized.my cousin called me from that the other day and was telling me how bad things have become.
That their president has been in power even before my mother was born and he's still a president now. The French are the ones ruling that country with Paul Biya as their representative.
How many of their babes have you bleeped grin

Lol. Yeah, they riot all d time over there and d government always sends soldiers to silence them, killin' civillians in d process.

Btw, its jus 2 iv bleeped but I do have a lot of them inbox. They fall head over heels for naija boys.

Anytime we eventually meet, dem kno wussup...

1 Like

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Another big miscalculation; dem no fit win dem separate battles; dem wan join fight two different countries at the same time - make IPOB take mistake confront Cameroon na that time dem go know say python dance na child's play, compared to how Paul Biya dey mercilessly deal with their rascal cousins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Another big miscalculation; dem no fit win dem separate battles; dem wan join fight two different countries at the same time - make IPOB take mistake confront Cameroon na that time dem go know say python dance na child's play, compared to how Paul Biya dey mercilessly deal with their rascal cousins.

Biafra and Cameroon have a shared Bantu ancestry, plus we are all Christians meaning we will dialogue and find mutual grounds.

Face ur benin republic, togo and Niger.

10 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CaptainGOOD: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yea southern cameroun babes are just like naija babes... and dem dey fine well well.
Shinalaura is a.good example dat gal nyash na boooooom!
Im im sure she go also sabi how to bleep cheesy
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol. Yeah, they riot all d time over there and d government always sends soldiers to silence them, killin' civillians in d process.

Btw, its jus 2 iv bleeped but I do have a lot of them inbox. They fall head over heels for naija boys.

Southern Cameroon are very clever for exiting Nigeria wen dey did.

They saw the big confusion that was Nigeria well ahead.

Only wished Igbos had visionary leaders that were able to see the disaster waiting to happen.

Another group is the Ijaw, Adaka Boro also saw the disaster that was Nigeria well ahead.

Anyday and anytime Biafra is actualised, u will find Southern Cameroon return.

Nnamdi Kanu understands that every group must rule demselves, that is y Biafra will be a loose confederation.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yea southern cameroun babes are just like naija babes... and dem dey fine well well.
Shinalaura is a.good example dat gal nyash na boooooom!
Im im sure she go also sabi how to bleep cheesy

Yes o. I think they retain some Calabar/Akwa Ibom genes since they share borders.

That shinalaura go sabi Bleep wella & I can tell her yansh soft die jus by lookin' @ it.

God ooo...
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Southern Cameroon are very clever for exiting Nigeria wen dey did.

They saw the big confusion that was Nigeria well ahead.

Only wished Igbos had visionary leaders that were able to see the disaster waiting to happen.

Another group is the Ijaw, Adaka Boro also saw the disaster that was Nigeria well ahead.

Anyday and anytime Biafra is actualised, u will find Southern Cameroon return.

Nnamdi Kanu understands that every group must rule demselves, that is y Biafra will be a loose confederation.

Oh.

Were they once a part of Naija

I doubt o.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CaptainGOOD: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yes o. I think they retain some Calabar/Akwa Ibom genes since they share borders.

That shinalaura go sabi Bleep wella & I can tell her yansh soft die jus by lookin' @ it.
God ooo...

Exactly and i think thats where they inherited their bedmatics talents from, who no no akwacross and their ability. cheesy
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CaptainGOOD: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

Oh.

I doubt o.

Yes na.. na d bakassi saga carry dem go cameroun na

By the way they didnt choose cameroun by themselves.. it was politics that took them to carooon side.
Because our leaders where non challant abot it and cameroun were determined to have them.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

Oh.

I doubt o.

Yes! The English speaking part left shortly after independence to Cameroon and then part of the Cameroon Adamawa region up North joined Nigeria.

I have no doubt that they are just waiting for Biafra.

Nigeria just did not make sense to dem. As u can see, even today, Nigeria is still not making sense.

There food and ours are the same, i was shocked wen i went to one of their party and dey served some of their soup, it was exactly like the soups from Eastern Nigeria.

Their vegetation is also the same as ours, though they have alot of hills.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CaptainGOOD: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Yes! The English speaking part left shortly after independence to Cameroon and then part of the Cameroon Adamawa region up North joined Nigeria.

I have no doubt that they are just waiting for Biafra.

Nigeria just did not make sense to dem. As u can see even today, Nigeria is still not making sense.

There food and ours are the same, i was shocked wen i went to one of their party and dey served some of their soup, it was exactly like the soups from Eastern Nigeria.

Their vegetation is also the same as ours, though they have alot of hills.

Months u were wrong on ur first comment.. they didnt choose to be camerounian them selves.
It was politics that did it.
Nigerian govmnt were non challant about the case and cameroun govt was determined.

Besides they have stonger government than nigeria
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Months u were wrong on ur first comment.. they didnt choose to be camerounian them selves.
It was politics that did it.
Nigerian govmnt were non challant about the case and cameroun govt was determined.

Besides they have stonger government than nigeria

Of course cameroun were determined to have dem.

They are like a border people separated by colonial language(English) from other related and neighboring groups.(French)

The old Biafra map indicates that Biafra borders starts from Central African Republic, meaning that beyond southern cameroon, their are some french speaking groups that fall into the Biafra bracket, i.e. Bamileke and co...

These groups will not like Southern Cameroon to leave dem behind.

Similarly, the group that joined Nigeria Adamawa region up north had related groups in Nigeria whilst they were stuck in Cameroon.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShyCypher:

cameroonians like having fun no matter what. They have no night and day. They have fun 24/7. Bleebing is not a big deal for them but don't think of marrying any of them. They don't give a care about marriage. You might just come back from work one they to find out that your wife has dissapeared with all your kids. Their men don't mind marrying a woman that has five kids from different men.

1 Like

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CaptainGOOD: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Of course cameroun were determined to have dem.

They are like a border people separated by colonial language(English) from other related and neighboring groups.(French)

The old Biafra map indicates that Biafra borders starts from Central African Republic, meaning that beyond southern cameroon, their are some french speaking groups that fall into the Biafra bracket, i.e. Bamileke and co...
These groups will not like Southern Cameroon to leave dem behind.
Similarly, the group that joined Nigeria Adamawa region up north had related groups in Nigeria whilst they were stuck in Cameroon.

Yea correct!.
But its still for the ones tht share bothers with ikwaibom do join .
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yea correct!.
But its still for the ones tht share bothers with ikwaibom do join .

They are related to the Akwacross people too. Thus, they are not fussed in rejoining other groups from eastern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
DaBullIT:
Lol

Beast

oF

No

nATION

Atohun rinwa

see hello to your bagga fada

I had to check the title again to confirm that it says, Southern Cameroon and Biafra.

It is like u are confused and lost, do i know u? U miss road?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Instead of the Afonja and Aboki to be thinking about returning to their people in Niger Republic and Benin Republic, they want to die ontop Biafra matter.

They are willing slaves that ask no question or see no alternative. spit on u!

Igbo dont have speakers in Cameroon but we know that their are groups there that are Biafrans and dat is more than enough for us to seek dem out.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wow..awesome development
Unfortunately I doubt its gonna ever happen. Or probably it will take years before it could be actualized
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Blue3k(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Most interesting thing yet. I'll keep tabs on this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Calls For Removal Of Mining From Exclusive List / Aviation Fuel Price Rises By 70%, International Airlines May Raise Fares / Abubakar Sani-Bello Brother, Aminu, Leaves APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.