Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch (8597 Views)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2017
gidgiddy:

The were never Nigerians, there were just jointly administered by Britain as Nigeria and the British Cameroons.

In 1961, Southern British Cameroons voted in a referendum to join Republic of Cameroon

correct but dey are Biafrans.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by GavelSlam: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

We said we were Hebrew.

We are saying that we mixed with the bantu.

But DNA says you certainly are not Jewish / Hebrew or Philistines if you wish .

Bantu never came up in any discussion until this whole issue of Southern Cameroun.

You guys are only embarrassing yourselves.
Embrace your unique qualities and avoid coveting others.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by gotnel: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2017
It's better to get new country for them and their suffering cousin in Cameron.
Enough of their disturbing noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

But DNA says you certainly are not Jewish / Hebrew or Philistines if you wish .

Bantu never came up in any discussion until this whole issue of Southern Cameroun.

You guys are only embarrassing yourselves.
Embrace your unique qualities and avoid coveting others.

DNA never said we were not Hebrew.

Get ur facts right.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by GavelSlam: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

DNA never said we were not Hebrew.

Get ur facts right.

OK. What did it say?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by orisa37: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2017
The more we delay full autonomy to our 36 constitutional states and let them take Charge of their internal security, while the Military controls Nigeria's borders, the more we open up troubles for ourselves. Our neighbours, Niger, Chad, Cameroon etc, all French Territories are hungry and now seriously scavenging for Nigeria
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Mujtahida: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

Yes! The English speaking part left shortly after independence to Cameroon and then part of the Cameroon Adamawa region up North joined Nigeria.

I have no doubt that they are just waiting for Biafra.

Nigeria just did not make sense to dem. As u can see, even today, Nigeria is still not making sense.

There food and ours are the same, i was shocked wen i went to one of their party and dey served some of their soup, it was exactly like the soups from Eastern Nigeria.

Their vegetation is also the same as ours, though they have alot of hills.
This is how idealism with no basis in reality makes people to start movements that have no life. Who from the Nigerian side shares border with Southern Cameroun? What is the view of this people regarding Biafra? Have they been convinced of the Biafran project or you will just jump over their heads to tee up with Southern Cameroon to have your Eldorado. Wake up and smell the coffee!!!
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Mujtahida: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
cameroonians like having fun no matter what. They have no night and day. They have fun 24/7. Bleebing is not a big deal for them but don't think of marrying any of them. They don't give a care about marriage. You might just come back from work one they to find out that your wife has dissapeared with all your kids. Their men don't mind marrying a woman that has five kids from different men.
I am enjoying your observations and commentaries on their lifestyle.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

Chai! See groove!

But since you are one of em, I'm changin' my mind about proposin' 2 yu...
see you. As if you were ever gonna propose to me.
Anyway, I'm changing my mind about dreaming of your proposal
LOL
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
senatorizyking:

Wow ! This is mind-blowing...
what's wowing about it
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

are u from southern Cameroon?
I'm not from there but my maternal family has lived there for so many generations.
My maternal grandpa lived there with my grandpa and his siblings, they grow up there and my grandpa got married there but to a Nigerian(my maternal grandma) my mom was born there like wise me and my siblings. My maternal grandpa is still there but my grandma came back to Nigeria long before I was even born. She did her primary school there too. My mom did all her school there and so did most of her cousins.
Let me just say, if you come to my village,there's no family that doesn't have almost have of their people that had lived in came and many are still there. Most of them in southern Cameroon because it's Anglophone and they won't need to learn French before they can understand them.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mujtahida:

I am enjoying your observations and commentaries on their lifestyle.
LOL
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what's wowing about it

Is quite unheard of this part of countryside
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
senatorizyking:

Is quite unheard of this part of countryside
which country side you dey
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
which country side you dey

Abia
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
see you. As if you were ever gonna propose to me.
Anyway, I'm changing my mind about dreaming of your proposal
LOL

As long as you are from Southern Cameroon, I'm proposin'

When do I get to meet your parents?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

As long as you are from Southern Cameroon, I'm proposin'

When do I get to meet your parents?
I'm not fro. Southern Cameroon. I'm from south east Nigeria
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
senatorizyking:

Abia
LOL. So be abia country man?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm not fro. Southern Cameroon. I'm from south east Nigeria

You said you were born there
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:

You said you were born there
yes I did. And that's true
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by obyrich(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Another big miscalculation; dem no fit win dem separate battles; dem wan join fight two different countries at the same time - make IPOB take mistake confront Cameroon na that time dem go know say python dance na child's play, compared to how Paul Biya dey mercilessly deal with their rascal cousins.
Is that why your Bakassi was hurriedly handed over to cameroun? Fearful 'Giant of Aprica'. grin
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

Did u see wat ur closest allies did during the weekend? How the US and UK denounce Nigeria? Keep shooting unarmed people.

We already know u have lost.

LOL, siddon there waiting for Donald Trump and Theresa May to come and meddle in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation like Nigeria when they already have more serious problems of their own to contend with - keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
obyrich:
Is that why your Bakassi was hurriedly handed over to cameroun? Fearful 'Giant of Aprica'. grin

LOL, what has that got to do with IPOB rascality?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. So be abia country man?

So what about you ?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2017
senatorizyking:

So what about you ?
Enugu
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Enugu

Wow ! Nwanne Sullivan
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
senatorizyking:

Wow ! Nwanne Sullivan
Lol. Not nwanne Sullivan, a bu m nwanne nwanne m
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. Not nwanne Sullivan, a bu m nwanne nwanne m

� � � � � �, odikwa nma otu ahu
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
senatorizyking:

� � � � � �, odikwa nma otu ahu
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin

Yeah, yeah !
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by SPOPOVICH: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol, these bantus are crazy though
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MasterKim: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2018
If only this Cameroonians know how treacherous and deceptive this Igbos are.
They will sell dem out in no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President – Mimiko / Anambra Union In Rivers Re-Elects Comrade Sunny Chidube As President / Ohanaeze To Jonathan: Support Igbo 2023 Presidency To Repay What We Did In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.