Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch (8596 Views)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by legitnow: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yea southern cameroun babes are just like naija babes... and dem dey fine well well.
Shinalaura is a.good example dat gal nyash na boooooom!
Im im sure she go also sabi how to bleep cheesy

who is this shinalaura? By the way, do dem cameroun babes come endowed? I mean, is the bakassi bigger than bombay? grin
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Biafra and Cameroon have a shared Bantu ancestry, plus we are all Christians meaning we will dialogue and find mutual grounds.

Face ur benin republic, togo and Niger.

LOL, you can't even face python dance and una wan join face merciless Cameroon army at the same time - una well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, you can't even face python dance and una wan join face merciless Cameroon army at the same time - una well done.

Na there u get am wrong, the minute we finish with u, we are heading for Cameroon.

U will find Paul Biya is a very hospitable and reasonable man.

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CaptainGOOD: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
legitnow:

who is this shina.laura? By the way, do dem cameroun babes come endowed? I mean, is the bakassi bigger than bombay? grin

Lol... few ones av seen ar all endowed

1 Like

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Guestlander: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
The Southern Cameroonians are just as confused as Igbos.They used to be Nigerians before they decided to join Cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Blue3k(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Guestlander:
The Southern Cameroonians are just as confused as Igbos.They used to be Nigerians before they decided to join Cameroon.

Yup they bet on the wrong horse. In a fantasy world they would reunify along with Bakassi. Instead they want their own nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Na there u get am wrong, the minute we finish with u, we are heading for Cameroon.

U will find Paul Biya is a very hospitable and reasonable man.

LOL, listen to how Paul Biya is treating your blodas in Cameroon even worse than Boko Haram prisoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emUOsQTRGbY
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Exactly and i think thats where they inherited their bedmatics talents from, who no no akwacross and their ability. cheesy

grin
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Yes! The English speaking part left shortly after independence to Cameroon and then part of the Cameroon Adamawa region up North joined Nigeria.

I have no doubt that they are just waiting for Biafra.

Nigeria just did not make sense to dem. As u can see, even today, Nigeria is still not making sense.

There food and ours are the same, i was shocked wen i went to one of their party and dey served some of their soup, it was exactly like the soups from Eastern Nigeria.

Their vegetation is also the same as ours, though they have alot of hills.

Wow. Well, I didn't know all these.

I'll research more on it.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Dedetwo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
months:

Southern Cameroon are very clever for exiting Nigeria wen dey did.

They saw the big confusion that was Nigeria well ahead.

Only wished Igbos had visionary leaders that were able to see the disaster waiting to happen.

Another group is the Ijaw, Adaka Boro also saw the disaster that was Nigeria well ahead.

Anyday and anytime Biafra is actualised, u will find Southern Cameroon return.

Nnamdi Kanu understands that every group must rule demselves, that is y Biafra will be a loose confederation.

You do not appear as a student of history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
cameroonians like having fun no matter what. They have no night and day. They have fun 24/7. Bleebing is not a big deal for them but don't think of marrying any of them. They don't give a care about marriage. You might just come back from work one they to find out that your wife has dissapeared with all your kids. Their men don't mind marrying a woman that has five kids from different men.

Chai! See groove!

But since you are one of em, I'm changin' my mind about proposin' 2 yu...
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dedetwo:

You do not appear as a student of history.

I already know wat u want to say but that is politics talk, there is more to it than wat u want to say.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, listen to how Paul Biya is treating your blodas in Cameroon even worse than Boko Haram prisoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emUOsQTRGbY

mind ur business and leave the Biafrans(southern cameroon) alone.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by EponOjuku: 12:45am On Oct 02, 2017
I see a lot of kids talking nonsense on this thread. I won't say much, just read the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4068379/what-heck-going-southern-cameroon

Once you have read the link, go and sit in one corner and think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:35am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

mind ur business and leave the Biafrans(southern cameroon) alone.

No wahala, till una create another useless propaganda; then we'll shoot it down as well - meanwhile keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by GavelSlam: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

Biafra and Cameroon have a shared Bantu ancestry, plus we are all Christians meaning we will dialogue and find mutual grounds.

Or Jewish?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by EponOjuku: 3:43am On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Or Jewish?

The Jews have denied them. The DNA test results show that they don't have a minuscule of Jewish traits in them.

Their ancestry is doubtful and their future is bleak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by GavelSlam: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

The Jews have denied them. The DNA test results show that they don't have a minuscule of Jewish traits in them.

Their ancestry is doubtful and their future is bleak.

Honestly, I tire for these guys and a lack of identity.

Remember however,

Ipob = Ipob = Jews = Bantu = Cameroon etc.

Igbo = Igbo.

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Adiola(f): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
… .we told the Biafrans that they are Bantus from Cameroon but they insulted us, the truth is coming out small small grin grin grin
ewedu official touttt
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Adiola(f): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2017
months:

my brother think about this ,this news is to pitch Biafra against France a potential allied to me this is a dead end Cameroon should fight its battle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:30am On Oct 02, 2017
All see is that the leader is an Olamide fan so he coined it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by senatorizyking(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
cameroonians like having fun no matter what. They have no night and day. They have fun 24/7. Bleebing is not a big deal for them but don't think of marrying any of them. They don't give a care about marriage. You might just come back from work one they to find out that your wife has dissapeared with all your kids. Their men don't mind marrying a woman that has five kids from different men.

Wow ! This is mind-blowing...
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by amliftedhigher: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2017
ladensmith:
Good move......
Group of terrorists amassing....
The assertion of Nigerian army labelling them as a terrorist group is now true.
May God almighty punish you and your entire generation. Terrorists rapist like you.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Guestlander:

The were never Nigerians, there were just jointly administered by Britain as Nigeria and the British Cameroons.

In 1961, Southern British Cameroons voted in a referendum to join Republic of Cameroon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by CrtlAltDel: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
ewedu official touttt
e pain am....NL HERMAPHRODITE, hope your night was restless as usual grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by Guestlander: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2017
gidgiddy:

The were never Nigerians, there were just jointly administered by Britain as Nigeria and the British Cameroons.

In 1961, Southern British Cameroons voted in a referendum to join Republic of Cameroon

You are absolutely right. They had the option to join Nigeria but they chose Cameroon. They were jointly administered by the British from Nigeria though. The NCNC (The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons) was named to reflect that I think.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

No wahala, till una create another useless propaganda; then we'll shoot it down as well - meanwhile keep deceiving yourselves.

Did u see wat ur closest allies did during the weekend? How the US and UK denounce Nigeria? Keep shooting unarmed people.

We already know u have lost.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Or Jewish?

GavelSlam:

Honestly, I tire for these guys and a lack of identity.

Remember however,

Ipob = Ipob = Jews = Bantu = Cameroon etc.

Igbo = Igbo.

We said we were Hebrew.

We are saying that we mixed with the bantu.
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

are u from southern Cameroon?
Re: Southern Cameroon And Biafra Wants To Join Forces - Must Watch by months: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
my brother think about this ,this news is to pitch Biafra against France a potential allied to me this is a dead end Cameroon should fight its battle

Franch have been dreaming of Biafra since the 1960s, they will love this reunification, it endears Biafrans to France.

UK wont like dis. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: FG Spent ₦6.46 Trillion On Debt Servicing, Personnel In 2020 / John Udoedehe: Buhari Is In Control Of Security In Nigeria / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.