Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Yes You Can - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yes You Can (578 Views)

PYES Registration Portal Is Now Fully Back Online – No Network Problem On P-YES / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register / Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes You Can by stonecoldcafe: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Today I got a call from a family member. It was filled with the usual rhetorics of how bad the country is and how even those graduates with professional courses have nothing to show for it.
I was dejected, this was my tale some years ago but my story has changed today. This short topic is to encourage graduates. Yes you can make it. Do not despair and one more thing, you don't need a god father. If you have one, nothing spoil but just know you don't need one to get that job
Re: Yes You Can by stonecoldcafe: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
I remember coming back with my masters and feeling fly. I didn't just have the masters but I had the experience as well from the obodo land
Everyone told me it would be easy to settle in but that changed when a year later I was still hiding my face inside room.
I was ashamed because I had done all I knew how to do and nothing was happening for me.
The time I had spent on my masters began to seem like a joke. My colleagues who had remained in Nigeria seemed to have gone further. I had a gap I couldn't fill fast enough.

Although I worked after studies, it was not so relevant to my field. It was more to make money and even though my experience at the bank overseas was valid, it did nothing for my course of study. Hmm
Re: Yes You Can by stonecoldcafe: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Brb

(1) (Reply)

Security Guards Wanted / Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Massive Job Recruitment On / Vacancies At An Investment Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.