Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? (1586 Views)

Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack / Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute / Ladies Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Man? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Your response
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
it like u run out of sense grin

like u don't know what to post again
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Solvik(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why not if not? its good to be real mehn!
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Solvik:
Why not if not?
its good to be real mehn!

report show this one belongs from poor background undecided
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Adukey(f): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes now
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Solvik(f): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

report show this one belongs from poor background undecided
Receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by febo15(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Solvik:
Why not if not?
its good to be real mehn!
and after been real what next?
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by IAMSASHY(f): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
No
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Paulosky1900: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
CAN'T EVEN FART INFRONT OF MY BROTHERS TALKMORE OF MY FIANCEE, IF YOU WANNA FART JUST DISCHARGE FROM ANYONE PRESENCE LIKE U WANNA EASE YOURSELF, THEN FART AFTER SOME MINUTES U COMEBACK THAT'SALL, RESPECT YOURSELF IT'S NOT A NICE THING TO FART IN ANYONE'S PRESENCE ,U WILL ACTUALLY MAKE THE PERSON UNCOMFORTABLE.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Why not infact I fart in front of my father and mother inlaws grin
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:46am On Oct 02, 2017
The more the frequency of the farting,the more the level of trust .studies shows that people who hide to fart have a tendency to keep secret from their fiance and also cheat more. Be free in front of your fiancee. Now let's the farting begin!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Theben(m): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Fart in front of me, and your sexiness reduces by half

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
The more the frequency of the farting,the more the level of trust .studies shows that people who hide to fart have a tendency to keep secret from their fiance and also cheat more. Be free in front of your fiancee. Now let's the farting begin!!!
grin this one off me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Theben:
Fart in front of me, and your sexiness reduces by half
shockedshocked this one is serious oo
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2017
nope, but I don't have a problem with him if he decides to fart in my very before
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by LanreGH(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Yes oo. It's a good thing to do. Unfortunately, many people see it as bad.
It shows how free you are in front of your fiancé/ee
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by jashar(f): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
I don't even fart in front of my family cuz I think its rude.... undecided

Have good mannerisms abeg... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Angy55(f): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
You said it all
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nedfed(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2017
We both can do that but not during sex/romance.
If she try to fart during romancing or sex, that's the end to the relationship.
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by officializzijac: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Lol. There was this common saying that if your spouse cannot fart in your presence, it means she is hiding some from you. It all depends on your relationship.
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by manuelzz(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Y'all who are saying that you can't fart in the presence of your partner are missing a very important ingredient in your relationships. undecided

A family that farts together,grows and stays together! smiley
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by oluebubeneo(f): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2017
It's not cool please... although if you do it ...oh well... but for me... ain't cool
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by michaelwilli(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
I won't fart in front of her. I'll fart directly in her nostrils. Na so my own kind love b
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by muibi1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yes it is good to fart in her presence once in a while...it shows how free you can be when she's around and She'll probably hit u and you both laugh it off....but not all the time cos you'd be disgusting if u do.
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
muibi1:
Yes it is good to fart in her presence once in a while...it shows how free you can be when she's around and She'll probably hit u and you both laugh it off....but not all the time cos you'd be disgusting if u do.

It's okay
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's very very wrong
It shows lack of respect.
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 25, 2017
It's very very wrong

It shows lack of respect.

Smiles
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Hell no!! It's disgusting
Re: Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? by xxgig(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
doing so is one of my hobby.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were Given N1m? / You need to see this (it's so. Beneficial) / Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.