Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,914 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? (1514 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by sinorte: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
I work as a logistics professional in a telecom company, and I'm enjoying the job. My regular, daily schedule runs from 8am to 5pm, and sometimes later.

In as much as I'm enjoying my job, I feel I should get myself occupied with some other activities that will break the boredom that sometimes come with the 8 to 5 ritual.

I've decided to learn a skill, but what skill? I want Nairalanders to help me with ideas of skills I could learn and that will fetch me some 'money' if and when I start applying them. Let me point out that I love to work with my hands, especially working with hand tools.

Please help a brother.

1forall
CrazyMan
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by EuroBoy007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Learn how to cook catfish very well then open a bar in a very good location......name d bar "after work man must chop". Thank me later cool
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by BrightForYou(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
EuroBoy007:
Learn how to cook catfish very well then open a bar in a very good location......name d bar "after work man must chop". Thank me later cool

lol. Funny you.
@sinorte, search ur heart,what do you have passion for that you'll enjoy doing? Then,consider your environment,what skill will quickly work for you? If you have answers to this two,I think you're good to go.
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by ladensmith(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
bros... is there any vacancy in your firm
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by sinorte: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2017
EuroBoy007:

It's not really about the extra cash to be made but more of personal fulfilment.
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by sinorte: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2017
BrightForYou:

lol. Funny you.
@sinorte, search ur heart,what do you have passion for that you'll enjoy doing? Then,consider your environment,what skill will quickly work for you? If you have answers to this two,I think you're good to go.

Like I said up there, I love working with my hands, more so with hand tools. I love working with anything electrical & electronics.
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by nelcliff(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
ladensmith:
bros...
is there any vacancy in your firm

Lol... Was that for this thread.. I think you should check again.. You are in a wrong group thread..
Re: What Profitable Skills Can I Learn? by mikeper: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
As in many other situations, the right choice of the performer is already half the battle. I stopped at studyhippo after several very high-quality jobs. As they say, they are not looking for good from the good, therefore I order many semester tasks here for the second year. There is the experience of ordering a coursework - I note that the authors always cope very well.

(1) (Reply)

Accessbank Entry Level Recruitment Campaign - May 2024 / Any Ican Tutorial In Isolo Okota Area? / UK Postgraduate Study vs IT Certifications: Which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.